• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Mystic Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Aljam.... Accepted, thanks for applying bud. :D

Update

New Textbox and Signpost box, and a script preview

NewText-1.png
    FirstScreen-3.png
    NewSign-1.png

I inserted a new textbox and sign post textbox both pixeled by me. Also the middle screen is a preview of the first event. Yes it is a news broadcast. Also here is the beta testing team so far....

Testers:
    • TB Pro.
    • Disrupter
    • Crimson Stardust
    • Astar - (he applied at PHO)
    • Aljam

5 spots left, I will be welcoming anyone who wants to join with the requirements.

For req.'s check here.

nasonex

is trying to learn how to hack
    Years
  • Nice Boxes ~Teh Panda~! And a T.V. broadcast?!
    This intrigues me and makes me wonder more!

Great scripting also! This Update is sure awesome!
    I hope to see more. :D

Keep moving forward! Best of luck ~Teh Panda~!

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Dood i wonder who did your css
    its hawt hawt hawt
    jizzzz LOL

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hey, Panda!
    Man, you've made a really, really neat work!
    I love your effort, and I love the graphic aspect of your hack!
    Keep it up, dude!

Greets, TD~​

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Just wanted to post that the CSS is updated on the front page...

Also thanks to everyone has posted, from now on I will make it a habit to respond to all your comments, questions and such... ALso please do not refrain from signing up to be a beta tester, 5 more spots are open and anyone who I feel fits to qualify will get a chance, read the requirements on the page before. One more thing regarding the beta. I am hoping you will visit to Helio Town, Pinecrest City, and Delechia City. Thanks and goodbye!

nasonex

is trying to learn how to hack
    Years
  • When I viewed the first post, I was surprised and I even said "Wow!"
    while my eyes widened.

I like the CSS and love the screenshot section most. Why the screenshot
    section? It's because when I saw it, I saw the new screenshots from the
    recent updates. It seems to me that the screenshot will also be updated
    every time there will be an update with screenshots.

Overall, I think it's so great. There's something that lets me come and
    visit this thread again and again.

Good Luck ~Teh Panda~! I'll be waiting for the updates and I hope
    there will be some for scripts. :)

Years
  • Hey, Panda! I'll be a beta tester if you want. I always report every error I find to you with the screenshots as well. I've also beta tested loads of hacks and they've got a decent beta out of my testing.

Anyway, I love the progress you've done and the ideas are great! (just hope my hack turns out as good as this. :P)
    Good luck!

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    When I viewed the first post, I was surprised and I even said "Wow!"
    while my eyes widened.

I like the CSS and love the screenshot section most. Why the screenshot
    section? It's because when I saw it, I saw the new screenshots from the
    recent updates. It seems to me that the screenshot will also be updated
    every time there will be an update with screenshots.

Overall, I think it's so great. There's something that lets me come and
    visit this thread again and again.

Good Luck ~Teh Panda~! I'll be waiting for the updates and I hope
    there will be some for scripts. :)

Thanks, yes the screenshot section will be updated, but not quite every update, you will see how it works soon enough. Also you should come back now, as this is an update :3.

Hey, Panda! I'll be a beta tester if you want. I always report every error I find to you with the screenshots as well. I've also beta tested loads of hacks and they've got a decent beta out of my testing.

Anyway, I love the progress you've done and the ideas are great! (just hope my hack turns out as good as this. :P)
    Good luck!

No, you cannot beta test... jk, you are on the team :D as I know of your experience etc. Thanks, and I am sure your hack will be fine :).

Nice update, Panda. The textbox is great.

Thanks, Disrupter.

Time for the update

Update

Pinecrest City Preview

ThreadPCC.png

Pinecrest city has been explained before here. But I will do it again if I must and explain some changes in plans for the city. Yes it is quite divided, but from what you have seen so far it is very deep, not so much on the surface.

Pinecrest is divided into two sections, an upper class area known as 'The Heights', and a neglected ghetto known as 'The Valley' or 'The Slums'. The Heights are where the finest go to enjoy a big city, as it is the 'Saffron' of Lurre. Some say the city should split apart, others say efforts to maintain The Valley should be at a higher rate. Not many know of the current stability of The Valley. Only the companies which are placed down there have an idea of what its like. For example Silph employees must journey to The Valley, and others. But they say little as they are in a semi gated off area near this ravaged area. You will have to find out for yourself the secret of The Slums. Progress is being made, Mystic is on its way. Have a good weekend.​

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Sexy update you got there. But im a little confused on the town history. Is the town "split" into two parts? Like a rich neighborhood and a ghetto neighborhood? Or is the town rich itself and if you go down south you go to the ghetto?

Years
  • Wow when I first read your reply... I was shocked. lol. Also, thanks.
    Anyway, the update looks amazing! and a nice paragraph about the town. :)
    Good luck mate! :D

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Alright, well here it goes.

Yes this project is still being worked on but as of now progress is slow and school is dominating, I would like to request a thread close. By the time I open this back up I want to have an alpha ready, so be prepared. It could be as early as winter break or as late as spring break, but rest assured it will be back. Also yes I realize my eligibility for hack of the year is being tarnished, but hey. I did not have much a chance anyhow! XD.

Have a good one, and I will be back! Also i a co owning a project with a friend and around the same time we will open up a thread. Once again, have a good one!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back