• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Mystical Version [Beta 2 Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks awesome ^^ But i really think you should make an english version so that a lot others can enjoy it even more :) Aside From that all other stuff looks really awesome especialy the title screen :P

Someone can help me my problem is in the beggening of the game i stay on one cave and i have being around the rocks and touch the rocks but i no know the order to touch the rocks to escape from cave someone can help me?:(

Someone can help me my problem is in the beggening of the game i stay on one cave and i have being around the rocks and touch the rocks but i no know the order to touch the rocks to escape from cave someone can help me?:(
You need to keep trying. It'll go, you'll see :)

This is really nice, it's just the Language >.< I really like to play a game that I could understand what they are saying.

how to get rid of the girl that is blocking ur way with the pichu sight ??

sorry for double post!!! but where is mr.brineys cottage ?????????? plz helpppppp

Last edited by a moderator:
If Beta 3 really is the complete game where am I supposed to go after I beat Gary?

I'm talking about after the first time you fight him on Route 303.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back