• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    Hello !
    Thanks 1158 for your game, I love it !
    I need help, I don't find the red jewel for Latias, I've the blue jewel only

Thanks !
    Jo

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Not sure if this is reported yet but my Wooloo became an invisible bad egg so I released it. Now I have another bad egg I cannot release.

So far rest of my pokemon are untouched and hopefully they will stay that way... Am on 3.52v. Any idea why those are occurring?
    For now, I have no idea about how that happened. Sorry about that.

Hello !
    Thanks 1158 for your game, I love it !
    I need help, I don't find the red jewel for Latias, I've the blue jewel only

Thanks !
    Jo
    It can be found in Alrakis River, it shouldn't be too hard to find it.

Beta 3.53 fixes some minor trainer errors in Battle Department.
    Download link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/8zq1f8rj6gxjidr/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.53_Fixed.rar/file

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2020
    How to evolve feebas without trade? .. Because i cant find milotic in Blue Path/route

CoolyLeaf

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2020
    My TM(s) disappeared when i got a new one but its back again if i got a new one. it didnt happen for a long time but when i got another tm, its gone again. i found another tm but all of them disappeared except for hm surf. but all of your games are really good, all of them are my favorites and keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Hello! :)
    First of all thank you so much for making this, it's something really fresh and diffrent from any other hack that I've played before!
    And sorry if this have already been answerd but what is the shiny rate in Pokémon Nameless? Is it the same as in Fire Red?

Again thank you so much for your work! :)

CoolyLeaf

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2020
    I hope the next game of yours will have Updated Movepools, Decapitalization, and better sprites for gen 6+ pokemon. if these features are in the next game, then it will be hands down the best romhack in existence.

CoolyLeaf

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2020
    Your Games will be even better if there's Updated Movepools, Decapitalization and Better Sprites for gen 6+ pokemon just saying.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2021
    I was travelling through kurhah city where i get grookey from galar region, but when i go and see him ,i see another bad egg present their... I m sure there wasn't any bad egg before.. But now i m worried that my game will be destroyed because of the bad egg
    Please any one of you could help me then please see this post and help me!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    My TM(s) disappeared when i got a new one but its back again if i got a new one. it didnt happen for a long time but when i got another tm, its gone again. i found another tm but all of them disappeared except for hm surf. but all of your games are really good, all of them are my favorites and keep up the good work!
    I don't know how it happened, but for now, I have no idea about how to make sure that won't happen again, sorry.

Hello! :)
    First of all thank you so much for making this, it's something really fresh and diffrent from any other hack that I've played before!
    And sorry if this have already been answerd but what is the shiny rate in Pokémon Nameless? Is it the same as in Fire Red?

Again thank you so much for your work! :)
    The shiny rate is the same as fire red, but you can get several pokemon which are always shiny in the game.

Your Games will be even better if there's Updated Movepools, Decapitalization and Better Sprites for gen 6+ pokemon just saying.

Thank you for your suggestion. In this hack, I only added some of the useful new moves from the newer generation to the pokemon, so the movepools are not fully updated, but many pokemon can still learn more good moves than how they were in fire red. You may to make full use of the move relearner to learn some of those moves.

Hi! How do I evolve eevee into espeon/umbreon in this game? Thanks!
    They evolve by using Sun Stone and Moon Stone in this hack.

I was travelling through kurhah city where i get grookey from galar region, but when i go and see him ,i see another bad egg present their... I m sure there wasn't any bad egg before.. But now i m worried that my game will be destroyed because of the bad egg
    Please any one of you could help me then please see this post and help me!
    Ithink there are several places in the pc which makes this happen, maybe you shouldn't put any pokemon in that area, it's really strange that this happens since I believe I didn't use any unsafe flags/vars, I only used the flags/vars from the used fire red ones. I still can't figure out how this happened, sorry.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2022
    Hi. How do i learn to summon birds to fly on pokemon nameless and where can i learn it?
    Im stuck swimming to go to places. I need to learn to summon birds. I know that you can learn the summon from the defenders but i dont know whick one. Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Hi. How do i learn to summon birds to fly on pokemon nameless and where can i learn it?
    Im stuck swimming to go to places. I need to learn to summon birds. I know that you can learn the summon from the defenders but i dont know whick one. Thank you!

You can learn that from the Lv2, 4, 6 defender of Marfik City, you should check out the skill list to find out how to learn all these skills.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2022
    What is the spawn chance of Lapras on Matar Island? I have seen nothing but Finneons, Tentacools, and the occasional Buizel.

Years
  • It is my first time to see such mascular protagonist.

Well anyway this looks fantastic. I'm new to these pokemon hacks and I wish to try one of your wonderful creation. Goodluck!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    What is the spawn chance of Lapras on Matar Island? I have seen nothing but Finneons, Tentacools, and the occasional Buizel.
    Maybe you can take a Lv27 Pokemon with you and put it in the first place of your party and use repel to look for it.

It is my first time to see such mascular protagonist.

Well anyway this looks fantastic. I'm new to these pokemon hacks and I wish to try one of your wonderful creation. Goodluck!
    Thank you very much!

Does anyone has a summary of evolution changes in this hack?
    Sorry, there's no evolution change list for this hack yet, but most of the Pokemon which were supposed to evolve by trade can evolve by leveling up or friendship.

is the lopunny you start with always female?
    Yes.

Back