• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Days
    • Po/ta/to
    • Seen Nov 26, 2023
    Hi, I've been having a problem with the "Think" mechanic. When I hit "check skills" and see the skill interface, and after going through that interface, Chronya doesn't mention anything, no hint, it doesn't even mention: "my archery reached it's maximum potential". I remember after going through Graffias Town this happened and I have no clue and no idea what could have happened.

Pd.- Is there a way to know what version I am in the game

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Hi, I've been having a problem with the "Think" mechanic. When I hit "check skills" and see the skill interface, and after going through that interface, Chronya doesn't mention anything, no hint, it doesn't even mention: "my archery reached it's maximum potential". I remember after going through Graffias Town this happened and I have no clue and no idea what could have happened.

Pd.- Is there a way to know what version I am in the game
    If you have learned all the skills and all the skills are leveled up to Lv3, then that is supposed to happen. As for the version of the game, I think the easiest way to find out when you download the patch, if you downloaded the game from somewhere else, then I think it may not be the newest update you can see here.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    The patch was updated mainly for adding a new Exp. Share system. The Exp. All was once a feature of this hack but was taken out due to how unbalanced the game would become with it. But now, thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help, a balanced version of Exp. All was added in this game. Which will be available after you return the Card Key to its owner and help someone in Cyenn University to finish it through a sidequest, and it lets the Pokemon which joined the battle receive 75% of the Exp. Points while the other ones get 25%. And the old Exp. Share would work as Lucky Egg when this new Exp. Share is turned on. Which makes it easier to train the weaker Pokemon but getting too overleveled is less likely to happen compared to the Exp. All from official games. And it must be turned on by yourself once you get it. What's more, some more minor glitches were taken out.
    Pokemon%20Nameless%20Complete%20Beta%205.20-2.png

Download link:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    The Beta 5.22 is a hotfix of Beta 5.21, which mainly fixed a consistency problem with Vindica's event. She was not supposed to battle with you in Shedir Town after a certain main storyline event. Now she only talks a bit, and you need to find her somewhere else if you wish to battle with her. Also, her battle in Shedir Arena was fixed for the same reason.
    New - Download link for fixed Beta 5.22(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/p5y13y8gkcjyte1/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.22.zip/file

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2024
    The patch was updated mainly for adding a new Exp. Share system. The Exp. All was once a feature of this hack but was taken out due to how unbalanced the game would become with it. But now, thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help, a balanced version of Exp. All was added in this game. Which will be available after you return the Card Key to its owner and help someone in Cyenn University to finish it through a sidequest, and it lets the Pokemon which joined the battle receive 75% of the Exp. Points while the other ones get 25%. And the old Exp. Share would work as Lucky Egg when this new Exp. Share is turned on. Which makes it easier to train the weaker Pokemon but getting too overleveled is less likely to happen compared to the Exp. All from official games. And it must be turned on by yourself once you get it. What's more, some more minor glitches were taken out.
    Pokemon%20Nameless%20Complete%20Beta%205.20-2.png

Download link:
    I can't obtain this item, as I had already returned the CARD KEY to the scientist in a previous version :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I can't obtain this item, as I had already returned the CARD KEY to the scientist in a previous version :(
    You simply need to talk to the gentleman on the 1st floor of the university to get it.

Days
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    I can't find lycoris city and I've explored all of Eucheuma path and no change I even tried walk through walls (was my last resort) and nothing. When I looked through the walkthrough it didn't make sense because I looked at every tombstone and 1 had text so I went back and again nothing changed! I'm really stuck.

Ps. What's up with the castle/mansion with the sign that says "be gone! Intruders!" I go in and something upstairs blocks my path? Do I need a silph scope??

Pps. Best rom hack ever 😭😍

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    Is the crowned form of zamazenta available? Working on a fighting/ normal team (because mega lopunny lol) I have zamazenta but no idea if or where to go to find the rusted shield

Days
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    The darker future episode keldeo puzzle isn't working! I know it's correct but nothing is happening

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-01-22-05-56.png
      Screenshot_2024-03-01-22-05-56.png
      58.8 KB · Views: 7

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Location of all sage of balance
    The sages can be found in Shedir Town, Zosma Town, Peacock Path, Acamar Desert, Golden Path and Rocky Road.
    The darker future episode keldeo puzzle isn't working! I know it's correct but nothing is happening
    Looks like the piece of Keldeo's face was not placed properly(The two pieces in the left middle area). also, Zamazanta doesn't have the crowned form in this game, as for that haunted castle, you may need to walk through the invisible floor area, finish the event there to unlock a new place.

Years
  • apparently you can light up caves with ... x-scissor?? 1712132793553.png

EDIT: it seems like there are no dark caves anyway so this bug doesn't matter much.

Last edited:
    Years
  • So i stumbled into the house where Ronald moved to after the master ball craft sidequest. He said about an Ultimate Toolkit and the need for a lot of craftsmen so i decided to look into it.
    I found the sidequest in one of the guides and it said it required me to have completed a series of sidequests, and after checking, i had already completed all of them.
    However Ronald's ultimate toolkit quest was not progressing.
    1712501385532.png

According to the guide the quests are:
    -The Master Ball-crafting sidequest
    -The Brightlight Airport quest
    -Getting the gemstones for Celio at One Island.
    -Received the Laptop from Ralph
    -The aquarium sidequest in Asparagus Town
    -Fixed the Team Delta helicopter in Chestnut Town

Obviously without the Master Ball sidedquest completed Ronald would have not been there so I dont need proof for that.

Here is the proof that i have completed all the other quests required:

1712500500177.png1712500636015.png1712500716395.png1712500827421.png1712500951256.png

So like what, is the Ultimate Toolkit quest bugged, or is the guide missing something?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Question, where can I find the TM for Swords Dance?
    Swords Dance can be taught by someone on Kurhah Island.
    So i stumbled into the house where Ronald moved to after the master ball craft sidequest. He said about an Ultimate Toolkit and the need for a lot of craftsmen so i decided to look into it.
    I found the sidequest in one of the guides and it said it required me to have completed a series of sidequests, and after checking, i had already completed all of them.
    However Ronald's ultimate toolkit quest was not progressing.
    View attachment 157601

According to the guide the quests are:
    -The Master Ball-crafting sidequest
    -The Brightlight Airport quest
    -Getting the gemstones for Celio at One Island.
    -Received the Laptop from Ralph
    -The aquarium sidequest in Asparagus Town
    -Fixed the Team Delta helicopter in Chestnut Town

Obviously without the Master Ball sidedquest completed Ronald would have not been there so I dont need proof for that.

Here is the proof that i have completed all the other quests required:

View attachment 157596View attachment 157597View attachment 157598View attachment 157599View attachment 157600

So like what, is the Ultimate Toolkit quest bugged, or is the guide missing something?
    Looks like there is one sidequests unfinished. The Dillon related one is the one which you help him with building the egg hatching machine. You need to finish that sidequest too. Also, thanks for reporting the X-Scissor glitch, that one is fixed now.

Thanks to 海のLUGIA's beta test, many glitches were spotted and fixed. The mega evolution system was updated thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help. Also, many things are changed as well. For example, the defender who teaches Birdcall will always be around the Battle Arena, and if you want to challenge her outside of the arena when she's not the current defender to challenge, then you'll need to give her Full Restores to battle with her. Some new features are added. Now Think can be used to check the evolution methods of the Pokemon in the team, it only tells how the Pokemon evolves at the beginning, but it can be upgraded in Crystal Village, the upgraded version can be used to check out the exact way of how certain Pokemon in the team evolve. The Laptop can download two more applications: Portable pokemon storage system and Online shop, which can be unlocked in certain sidequests. However, they can only be used outdoors. The ow sprites are also changed quite a bit.
    Pokemon%20Nameless%20Complete%20Beta%205.30.png

Download link for fixed Beta 5.30(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/0vko9n4km0yazmh/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.30.zip/file

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Apr 12, 2024
    I can't find lycoris city and I've explored all of Eucheuma path and no change I even tried walk through walls (was my last resort) and nothing. When I looked through the walkthrough it didn't make sense because I looked at every tombstone and 1 had text so I went back and again nothing changed! I'm really stuck.

Ps. What's up with the castle/mansion with the sign that says "be gone! Intruders!" I go in and something upstairs blocks my path? Do I need a silph scope??

Pps. Best rom hack ever 😭😍
    Hi, I am having the same problem. Do I need a silph scope?

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Online now
    thanks for all of the new updates for all of the games! Can't wait to see all of them when i play through all them again

Years
    • Seen today
    Hello, I have an issue, the first time I step into the Lande region, Xander won't talk to me, any idea why? in the walkthrough it says that Xander should walk to me automatically to give me the soar the sky function but now I didnt get it, can you help me out? thanks

Back