• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    The patch was updated for fixing a great amount of minor glitches.
    Download link for fixed Beta 4.09(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/ivw92eju8doamyd/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta4.09+Fixed.rar/file

For those people who lost their old save file and wish to play the mega power episode only, they can use this save file, in which the main storyline is finished up to the first time you can start the mega power episode(This save file chose Alma as the partner):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/6n60m34y4wrzrnc/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta4.09+Fixed.sav/file

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    why can't I find gible in alya cave? been looking for half an hour

I think it's just your luck, the encounter rate of Gible is 1%, which is pretty low, so you may need more time to find it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2023
    Can anyone help me? when my Larvesta evolved to Volcarona from level 58 to 59, it somehow skipped levels to 63 instead of going to 59. I cant make it learn quiver dance and it can't relearn it for some reason. I also lost the ability to learn hurricane and bug buzz but I was still able to learn heat wave from the relearner.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2021
    I read the story and I found it interesting
    The features also catch my attention, so I'm trying it right now😁

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2022
    Hey, so I've pretty much completed the main storyline and side quests. I'm currently collecting all the legendary's/ mythical and trying to fill up my Pokedex. So I recently received an Eevee from someone (I really don't remember who was the trainer or why did he/she give it to me. It was probably from a side quest) but when I check it in the PC it's shown as Eevee-S. What's so special about it? I don't wanna evolve it now since I wanna know what does the S stand for. Can someone please help me with this?

Years
  • Hey, so I've pretty much completed the main storyline and side quests. I'm currently collecting all the legendary's/ mythical and trying to fill up my Pokedex. So I recently received an Eevee from someone (I really don't remember who was the trainer or why did he/she give it to me. It was probably from a side quest) but when I check it in the PC it's shown as Eevee-S. What's so special about it? I don't wanna evolve it now since I wanna know what does the S stand for. Can someone please help me with this?

Only this kind of eevee can evolve into Glaceon, Leafeon, or Sylveon. Check the guide for details on their evolution methods here.

On another note though, really found the game series fantastic playing through all four of the games over the course of a few weeks. Kind of hoping there's another game under development with a story centered around the Valo region with all the name drops it had in both this game and Mega Power... I can only hope right?

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2022
    Thanks a lot! I'll check out the eevelution methods. Also, I think Pokemon Resolute is somewhat related to this storyline just like Pokemon Mega Power. Also, you can check out Pokemon Unbound and Gaia. They are one of my favorites lol.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • I do wish there was a way to change a Pokemon's Nature around as well as maxing out IVs/EVs. But mostly the Nature changing. It took me HOURS to get a good Nature on the starting Lopunny.

Years
  • I do wish there was a way to change a Pokemon's Nature around as well as maxing out IVs/EVs. But mostly the Nature changing. It took me HOURS to get a good Nature on the starting Lopunny.

Haven't played this hack, hell, haven't played any of 1158's hacks, but I don't think the nature / ability changing and max IV / EV implementations are necessary. As long as the game is not too difficult or extremely challenging these additions are not required to be in the game. Rather than targetting Adamant or Jolly, you can use a nature that does not lower its attack or speed (even neutral natures will do; for reference, I very very recently completed Sacred Gold with 5 of 6 Pokémon with neutral natures (Bashful, Docile, Hardy, Quirky, and Serious) and not even paying attention to my Pokémon's IVs).

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • Haven't played this hack, hell, haven't played any of 1158's hacks, but I don't think the nature / ability changing and max IV / EV implementations are necessary. As long as the game is not too difficult or extremely challenging these additions are not required to be in the game. Rather than targetting Adamant or Jolly, you can use a nature that does not lower its attack or speed (even neutral natures will do; for reference, I very very recently completed Sacred Gold with 5 of 6 Pokémon with neutral natures (Bashful, Docile, Hardy, Quirky, and Serious) and not even paying attention to my Pokémon's IVs).

I just wanna do as much damage as I can as quickly as I can. And that's why I like at least having the ability to change my Nature around. Though to be honest, this game felt boring after awhile. There was pretty much no reason for me to buy any Pokeballs whatsoever with how many Pokemon were just given to me. I'm still playing through the game, and I never once caught anything, excluding one specific Legendary for an Adventure Club side mission and catching Lapras to get access to dive. My team is the starting Lopunny, the Silvally, a Sylveon (Eevee-S from Game Corner), the Shiny Sandile (now fully evolved), Inteleon, and Rillaboom.

LegendResearcher88

aka TheRedeemedGamer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    I saw someone else comment and ask about using HeroVoltsy's sprite. I was also wondering if I could use it, however, I don't know how to get the sprite. I'm not well-versed in ROM hacks, so I'm not sure how I would extract the sprite from the game to use it.

Back