• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    My walkthrough is currently being updated right now to cover all events missed and I'm almost done with the Darker Future episode except I ran into a huge problem. It looks like the game softlocked before I can do the final Lumiere battle. After the dialogue and screen transition everything is black and it doesn't go to the battle screen.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    My walkthrough is currently being updated right now to cover all events missed and I'm almost done with the Darker Future episode except I ran into a huge problem. It looks like the game softlocked before I can do the final Lumiere battle. After the dialogue and screen transition everything is black and it doesn't go to the battle screen.

Thanks so much for telling me about this. This glitch is easy to fix, but it was strange that it occured, there seems to be something wrong with Dialga's movepool which caused this, even if the movepool itself didn't seem to be glitchy. But still, this can be easily fixed.
    Download link of the updated Beta 5.03:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/wqq7hcgd3lzrinc/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.03.zip/file

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Detailed walkthrough is now updated to v5.03 including Darker Future event. Will probably look at hack data closely to cover minor changes and fix some grammar to it.

EDIT: Realized I forgot one thing,
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Detailed walkthrough is now updated to v5.03 including Darker Future event. Will probably look at hack data closely to cover minor changes and fix some grammar to it.

EDIT: Realized I forgot one thing,
    Spoiler:

You can get the Shiny Charm from Noel on Rocky Path once all legendaries which needs to be battled are captured.

Also, I had a look at your walkthrough and I noticed that you mentioned a Bad Egg appeared at some point in the new episode. Could you please tell me more about it, like, when and how it appeared and what Pokemon it was before it became a Bad Egg? Thanks so much.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    I was researching why I had a bad egg, and I think it happened after the last memory event on the volcano, because the bad egg showed up after the volcano event. The last battle of that volcano event involved Chronya alone against Fus-Mewtwo, which removed the Pokemon I had earlier, but after I finished that event and got my Pokemon back my second slot Pokemon (Centiskorch) turned into a bad egg. Nothing else was affected. I think what may have happened was that when that last battle on the volcano happened and Chronya replaced all of the Pokemon just before that battle, something may have glitched with regards to the second Pokemon slot while leaving the other slots alone. I do have an older save on my other device that was well before I did any other memory events but I decided to press on and caught a different Centiskorch, hyper trained it, giving it a better Attack nature and getting the original's moveset back on it and leveled it to the rest of my main team.

Shiny Charm stuff has been added to the walkthrough and I moved Exp. Share crafting to the crafting section (since Ralph does a different service now).

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I was researching why I had a bad egg, and I think it happened after the last memory event on the volcano, because the bad egg showed up after the volcano event. The last battle of that volcano event involved Chronya alone against Fus-Mewtwo, which removed the Pokemon I had earlier, but after I finished that event and got my Pokemon back my second slot Pokemon (Centiskorch) turned into a bad egg. Nothing else was affected. I think what may have happened was that when that last battle on the volcano happened and Chronya replaced all of the Pokemon just before that battle, something may have glitched with regards to the second Pokemon slot while leaving the other slots alone. I do have an older save on my other device that was well before I did any other memory events but I decided to press on and caught a different Centiskorch, hyper trained it, giving it a better Attack nature and getting the original's moveset back on it and leveled it to the rest of my main team.

Shiny Charm stuff has been added to the walkthrough and I moved Exp. Share crafting to the crafting section (since Ralph does a different service now).

So it's possible that the bad egg appeared when the team was changed? If that's the case, could you please send me the save file in which this problem can be replicated? Or could you at least send me a save files which still has this bad egg and before this bad egg shows up? Thanks a lot.

Also, thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw, the patch was updated to Beta 5.04 to fix the party changing routine, which might be related to the bad egg thing, even it it's hard to find out until there's a way to replicate this glitch.
    Download link of the new patch:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/f2oobza5ia2qmy3/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.04.zip/file

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    I saw this hack getting new update a while ago, and have been playing it (with guides).
    Made an account to say: Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    I come here to report 2 bugs:
    Right of Etamin City (?), the waterway has some tree tile on top.
    After Mr. Bruce, fake partner "The Shady" cutscene, What's do next in Think is broken, show nothing and you can move around with text box😂.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I come here to report 2 bugs:
    Right of Etamin City (?), the waterway has some tree tile on top.
    After Mr. Bruce, fake partner "The Shady" cutscene, What's do next in Think is broken, show nothing and you can move around with text box😂.
    Thanks a lot for telling me about all these, now they are all fixed in the new update.

Beta 5.05 updated for fixng a glitchy part of the Think system, some tile errors are fixed too. Also, a glitch which makes Chronya's ow sprite wrong at the beginning when restarting was also fixed thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help.
    New - Download link for fixed Beta 5.05(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/xjomd5xc3uo2yik/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.05.zip/file

Days
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Currently playing 5.03, a few things I notice so far which might need fixing:
    • The sage in Shedir Town only has 4 options for nature, no option for Hardy.
    • There's a guy in Etamin, when you talk to him he'll ask if you want to activate Dynamic mode. But you can already do that yourself in the menu.
    • In Zosma Town, there's a sign which says the level is 40. But the message when you do the story says level 47 instead, and the sign still says 40.
    • The Gardevoirite is misspelled as Gardeviorite.
    And some typos here and there, but I'll need to take screenshots later.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Currently playing 5.03, a few things I notice so far which might need fixing:
    • The sage in Shedir Town only has 4 options for nature, no option for Hardy.
    • There's a guy in Etamin, when you talk to him he'll ask if you want to activate Dynamic mode. But you can already do that yourself in the menu.
    • In Zosma Town, there's a sign which says the level is 40. But the message when you do the story says level 47 instead, and the sign still says 40.
    • The Gardevoirite is misspelled as Gardeviorite.
    And some typos here and there, but I'll need to take screenshots later.

Thanks for telling me about these. And some of those do need to be fixed, while some are not really glitches. Like, the lack of Hardy nature is not a glitch, because that's how the nature changing thing works, Hardy is the only nature which cannot be changed to. And the Zosma Town level recommendation is related to the wild Pokemon level instead of the main storyline level recommendation, because you can go there long before the main storyline can be triggered. As for the other stuff you mentioned, they were fixed just now, the version number is still not changed, but the patch was updated.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    The cries of most my mons sounds bad like im lagging or something... Do I need to repatch it or its a common thing?

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Sage of strength OMG the human battle? But when select fight, game softlock.
    Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Sage of strength OMG the human battle? But when select fight, game softlock.
    Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

That's not working properly, I think. If that glitch can still be replicated, could you please send me the save file so that I can see what really happen there?

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    That's not working properly, I think. If that glitch can still be replicated, could you please send me the save file so that I can see what really happen there?

Here… oh no, on my side I've done data decryption, so you will see lots of bad egg in this savefile on your side😂

Attachments

• Pokemon Nameless.sav
      128 KB · Views: 1
    Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Here… oh no, on my side I've done data decryption, so you will see lots of bad egg in this savefile on your side😂

Thanks for sending me the save file, but after I tested on my own, I didn't see anything wrong when starting this battle here. Maybe it has something to do with the data decryption thing?
    Edit: I did some test by using the data decryption thing and yes, now I'm pretty sure it's the data decryption which caused this glitch. The routine I used there is not compatiable with the data decryption. Also, it also means this save file will not be compatiable with the mega episode and darker future episode, because there are routines related to the party changing thing and they will mess up the decrypted Pokemon data for sure.

Thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help, the patch was updated for fixing two major glitches:
    The movepool of some Pokemon can't be read by the system completely.
    The difficulty system might mess up the moveset of several trainers.

Also, the compressed cries were replaced by better ones. The compressed ones were used to save more free space just in case more content to be added, but now it seems that I need to focus on fixing the glitches, then there should be no plan to add too much new content, so it's better to change them.
    Download link of the updated Beta 5.06:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/p8yhzquxtmi6bdu/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.06.zip/file

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Thanks for telling me about these. And some of those do need to be fixed, while some are not really glitches. Like, the lack of Hardy nature is not a glitch, because that's how the nature changing thing works, Hardy is the only nature which cannot be changed to. And the Zosma Town level recommendation is related to the wild Pokemon level instead of the main storyline level recommendation, because you can go there long before the main storyline can be triggered. As for the other stuff you mentioned, they were fixed just now, the version number is still not changed, but the patch was updated.

Thanks for the reply and patch ^^
    Currently playing and making notes of some typos, among other things. I'll probably send a message later.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2024
    Thanks for sending me the save file, but after I tested on my own, I didn't see anything wrong when starting this battle here. Maybe it has something to do with the data decryption thing?
    Edit: I did some test by using the data decryption thing and yes, now I'm pretty sure it's the data decryption which caused this glitch. The routine I used there is not compatiable with the data decryption. Also, it also means this save file will not be compatiable with the mega episode and darker future episode, because there are routines related to the party changing thing and they will mess up the decrypted Pokemon data for sure.

Thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help, the patch was updated for fixing two major glitches:
    The movepool of some Pokemon can't be read by the system completely.
    The difficulty system might mess up the moveset of several trainers.

Also, the compressed cries were replaced by better ones. The compressed ones were used to save more free space just in case more content to be added, but now it seems that I need to focus on fixing the glitches, then there should be no plan to add too much new content, so it's better to change them.
    Download link of the updated Beta 5.06:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/p8yhzquxtmi6bdu/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.06.zip/file

When I updated my save from beta 4.09 my Spiky-eared Pichu became a Kleavor

Beta 4.09 Fixed

Beta 5.06

Back