• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Nautical Requiem

What should the starter be?

• Hosea Line ( Edited for Seadra to evolve into Kingdra)

Votes: 111 69.8%
  • Poliwag

Votes: 26 16.4%
  • Other? Please Post

Votes: 22 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
Years
  • wow VC.. lovecraft huh? interesting.... sounds quite cool

this is deffinatly one of the better hacks i've even heard about.

Unique basis for adventure (finding father) darker theme off the bat, this is one worth watching out for, deffinatly a classic in the making :)

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
    Years
  • Hmm, sounds like you've got something interesting going on here. I've been longing for a pokemon story that isn't as happy and innocent as all of the others (Johto was about as dark as it got), and will be quite interested in how things go on. I wish there was a way I could help you out here, but my scriptng isn't as strong as I want it to be.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Hmm, sounds like you've got something interesting going on here. I've been longing for a pokemon story that isn't as happy and innocent as all of the others (Johto was about as dark as it got), and will be quite interested in how things go on. I wish there was a way I could help you out here, but my scriptng isn't as strong as I want it to be.

Yeah, Cutting off Slowpoke's tails...That's so evil xD

I'm changing the platelettes right now, and The "Old One" Has been successfully inserted in the game. I'm inserting its base stats and attacks right now.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    since the story revolves around the disapearence of you father .... how r u going to add the elite 4 in...or r u removing it.. or maybe the elite 4 and your dad r hooked up sum how???

Um...The Pokemon league is going to be on another island.

All I have to do is edit the trainer card to only hold 5 badges.

Why would I take out the E4 in the first place?

Screenshots are on my other computers folks, I'll upload them later!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I finally got around to forcing myself to take some screenshots
    New Screenshots:
    Pokemon: Nautical Requiem

Enjoy!

Asking a mod to move this to the Hack's Showcase

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Blazikenbud will be changing the Pallete and tiles around, so it won't resemble FM's DP Rombase as much.

Just a little bit of info, that area outside is only your house area, the rest of the island/town is to the east.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • You think it looks like the D/P base? I don't really think so. It looks more like the R/S base with a twist.

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
    Years
  • it looks really good so far vc. loving every morsel of the screenies.

where did u find that rombase? on wah? I'm just curious here...for my own hacks sake, nt shure what to do bout graphics is all....

anyway... can't wait for more updates

I can haz haxburgrz?

<--- Making Shimmering Pearl
    Years
  • this sounds awesome i will play it to death!!! lol i'll have lvl 100's by the second town trying to unearth things :p *darkfurby is crazy* fully support it... u want a support banner? i can make one.... but ill be a few days i have school.... damn school....

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Well, by the end of the game you'll have to.

The first gym leader will have Pokemon in the Low 30's xD

I want this game to be hard, no cutting corners in this hack <_<

Some Support banners would be nice though :3

( The banner on the first post contains a silhouette image of the Old one )

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
  • Yes. That's my style of training. I battle every single trainer with my starter and train my others against wild pokemon until they are around or equal to my starter's level.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back