• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Hey darth, great ideas, long time listener, first time caller LOL. ok so the sprites you have are just out of this world amazing! i mean HOLY CRAP! nintendo would be hiring people to kick in the junk because they'd be so pissed that they didn't think of this first! Ok i have a few good ideas for you, and some observations. First up, the char. designs for team inf. and the gym leader were beautiful! why change them?? fox's legs didn't look right to others because they are used to seeing 12 year olds portray gym leaders, and to me fox looked like she was about 25 or higher. the heads on the team inf were perfectly proportioned! dont change those!!

ok a few ideas for the fakemons:
    the resurrected ho-oh looks great, just tone down that violent shade of blue and maybe reverse the sprite so its like a mirror image of the gold/silver sprite, like instead of ho-oh's head pointing left have it pointing right.

i love the new duskull, but seriously why change its name? its just got no mask..
    but with the cannibal cubone, i would change his name to like canibone or something lol. also what about taking off his bone helmet? what the heck is under there anyway? lol.

one last thing, do you have a name for the third nosepass form yet? i was thinking like tribopass or tribapass cause he's got the whole tribal mask thing goin on...

let me know what you think man!
    thx alot man!! seriously your post made my day lol.... but yea i thought FOX looked sexy with her legs... but when I thought about it the heads were just a tad to small on the grunts....

LOL I will get to the ho-oh sprite soon im tired:(

also yea i wasnt gonna change duskulls name but its fakemon form was going to be named Voidusk or Duskeaper

Yea Im still debating on the name of final nosepass but. but its name right now was INVULOPASS ans invulnerable and...pass lol

Also I appreciated your post

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    I know right, he can scratch without a drawing!!!! Anyways, hows the game coming. Can't wait to alpha test

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2012
    I have two hunt ideas, however I can't think of descriptions for them. I was thinking of some sort of hyperactive Slakoth or a mossy Lotad. Just my $.02

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    a hyperactive slackoth is cool:) ok ive tried to reposition fallen ho-oh and color darker.. I left the blacks alone though
    POKEMON ~NEBULA~

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • I'm not complaining about the Ho-Oh colors due to the fact that I'm still a bit dazed by the other sprites. I've got to say, you're spriting is truly impressive. I'm even a bit keen to the storyline. I hope you'll keep it up and I'd like to give you a more in depth C+C later on if you don't mind it that is ;)

Either way Keep it up dude.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    I'm not complaining about the Ho-Oh colors due to the fact that I'm still a bit dazed by the other sprites. I've got to say, you're spriting is truly impressive. I'm even a bit keen to the storyline. I hope you'll keep it up and I'd like to give you a more in depth C+C later on if you don't mind it that is ;)

Either way Keep it up dude.
    Appreciate the compliment feel free to C=C anytime lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013
    hi, it's my 1st time to post in the forums,

by the way, i hv an idea for a hunt
    HUNT NAME: WORST TOGEPI IN HISTORY
    Reward:???
    One day, when I was about to get food for my PKMN, I saw a Togepi in the corner. It's different from any other Togepi I saw in my life. I fed my PKMN and went back to see the Togepi again. I was surprised because it ruined the things there. Pls catch it and take it away so that it won't ruin things anymore.
    posted by: Pokemon Breeder May

what do you think?

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    Just throwing my opinion in and saying that I don't think that every hunt should have a new name it should be kind of like a shiny.

You could call it mutated nosepass or icy nosepass.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • maybe you could have the new ho-oh if you do all the hunts or something? but yeh thats cool

and maybe the three dogs roaming in the grass :? tht are alt???

o just wondering have touched up my grass sprite????

o and love the duskull its perfect and so is the cubone i really like it excactly how i imagined it ;)

really cool hunts 2 guys really cool

~kian

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    If I remember correctly you wanted a ice type hunt right? Well anyways I got one for you:

~Sub-Zero Pikachu~
    Hunt Name: Electrifiying Popcicle
    Reward: Leftovers, $500
    I was going to get something out of the freezer room for the cook when I saw the poor thing. It was a frozen pikachu. He must have crawled in trying to get some food. So like a normal person would do I was going to get him out and carry on with my buisness, but as I went to get him he shocked me. Can someone help me I'm too afraid to go in the freezer.
    Posted by: Waiter Jess

Last edited:

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
    Years
  • Just throwing my opinion in and saying that I don't think that every hunt should have a new name it should be kind of like a shiny.

You could call it mutated nosepass or icy nosepass.

But they aren't just aesthetically different, they have different stats / movesets, therefore they are named differently.

If I remember correctly you wanted a ice type hunt right? Well anyways I got one for you:

~Sub-Zero Pikachu~
    Hunt Name: Electrifiying Popcicle
    Reward: Leftovers, $500
    I was going to get something out of the freezer room for the cook when I saw the poor thing. It was a frozen pikachu. He must have crawled in trying to get some food. So like a normal person would do I was going to get him out and carry on with my buisness, but as I went to get him he shocked me. Can someone help me I'm too afraid to go in the freezer.
    Posted by: Waiter Jess

Wow, cool, I like it :D I'll try to come up with some different types.

Last edited:

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    oh also I was thinking about making a virus type pokemon for you. The sizes are 80x80 right?

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
    Years
  • Yes, usually the sprites are 80x80 :)

Bullfrog Politoed
    Hunt Name: It Came From Below
    I need help, and I need it quick! I was fishing for Feebas not long ago, and just as I hooked one, a horrible tongue lashed out and pulled it back down! Please help, I need that Feebas!
    Petitioner: Angler Shaun
    Physical description: A larger, angry looking politoed with dark skin and scales. It could also have a long tongue showing, but that isn't necessary.

Another idea is that you can't take the easy route-If you attack it from the front it jumps on you and you get sent back to the pokemon center.

Not my best, but still, always good to try.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • Melted Shieldon
    Hunt Name : boiling temper
    I was searching around for some rare pokemon near a volcano and suddenly out of now where this wierd looking shieldon but was full of flames and a melted shield on it head it then started running towards me i had to run but i just want another SAFE look at it so i can see why it has flames all over it.
    ~ researcher John

Description: a shieldon covored in flames and has a shield on it thats melting :)

~kian

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    lol your going to overload him! he may be the best pokemon/fakemon spriter there is but that doesnt make him have an easy and fast time with it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back