• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Nebula

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
there is something called house of trades basically i put all the pokemon that needs to be evolved through trading in those houses in exchange you have to have the pokemon they ask for and for that you have the file encounters in pbs to locate the required pokemon,each house contains like 4 or 5 guys to trade with.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
are there boosted shiny rates or did I just get really lucky with a shiny starter?

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
i made sure the trainers have different lvls and i searched for the bug you told me about and i didn't find it and it's incorrect

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 15, 2022
I am playing the game and have completed second to second badge. I feel good playing but I am irritated of the slow gameplay. Is there any way to speedup the game?? The wild encounters, battle or running away is very slow.

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
i'm not sure what speed are you talking but this is the normal speed of most pokemon fan games maybe in options you can speed the text but other than that i don't know what are you talking about,it also depends on your pc capabilities

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 15, 2022
I am enjoying the game. There are some information I need
1. My frogadier is not able to learn Surf
2. In the PBS folder, in encounters file, There are different entries under route 2. one is (021 # Route 2), the other is (094 # Route 2). Actually I was looking for goldeen to trade for scyther, and I couldnt find one in route 2.

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I am enjoying the game. There are some information I need
1. My frogadier is not able to learn Surf
2. In the PBS folder, in encounters file, There are different entries under route 2. one is (021 # Route 2), the other is (094 # Route 2). Actually I was looking for goldeen to trade for scyther, and I couldnt find one in route 2.

route 2 094 is the one that is in the game and the old one from the essentials i'll update the game again very soon

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
Years
  • Age 34
  • NJ
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
show me the answer to the puzzle where u team up with N after elite 4? can't figure it out. was never good at these even in the real games

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
show me the answer to the puzzle where u team up with N after elite 4? can't figure it out. was never good at these even in the real games

just open graphics,pictures in tile puzzle you'll see all of em

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen yesterday
so far im enjoying the game love the gen 5 art style but when i battled team rocket and team aqua there was no music is that normal or is it a bug or did i just glitch the game

Lord Arkadios

PKMN Trainer Zalkari
Years
Do you by any chance have any plans to brush up on the many grammatical errors? Like the letter "I" isn't capitalized and many of the sentences are jammed together without proper spacing? To me that's like an eye twitching annoyance...

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
after getting the 8th badge return to mirage cave in rocky town beat all the hikers and the scientist will give you exp share or if you didn't do that there's 24/7 gym to train your pokemon any time you want

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 19, 2021
also what gen move set is this game? cuz i want donphan to know a ground move

Back