• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Nebula

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
you will find a department store in Stepford city,you can buy some tms there

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
ok so i made it to lotus town and I saw you can get mints but uh how do ya use them?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen yesterday
Would it be possible to upload to GoogleDrive as well? Mega seems to force close browser on me after around 1.5g

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
The generation 8 mints have not been tested enough but all i can say is if your pokemon is holding a mint when leveling up it suppose to increase some stats more than others.The download links will be updated with a newer version that will eventually come in display

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
Can you upload file game to another site like GoogleDrive? When I download in Mega, it seems cause crash to my lap ~~

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
Years
It seems for text entry with cursor enabled doesn't seem to work as intended. Any fix to this or just part of the game? Also, which RPG Maker did you use to make this?

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
RPG maker xp and the game has been tested several times with no appearance to such error

Last edited:

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
Years
@Mr.Paradox I see why now. Xp doesn't support cursor based movement. I wasn't really paying attention until I seen the text confirmation option in-game. Also, how long do you plan to support this game (Besides a bug fix or two)? As I seen that the region map is just called Sample region.

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
there is a newer update i'm willing to upload including crown tundra dlc ,i'm still fixing bugs til this day until the game is in a valid condition.

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
Years
Looking forward to it. As it seems your game is the best out in terms of gameplay out of the others on this forum with the same engine. Fully animated sprites, conversely better battle system, etc. Just hoping text will be added to npcs, map, and other things :).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 16, 2022
Looking forward to it. As it seems your game is the best out in terms of gameplay out of the others on this forum with the same engine. Fully animated sprites, conversely better battle system, etc. Just hoping text will be added to npcs, map, and other things :).

i wait for your update

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 16, 2022
I was mentioning Mr. Paradox and his animated battle system (Similar to Pokemon Black and White). You might want to quote him instead of me lol. I was just mentioning what I've seen in comparison to other games on here in the showcase.

its a mistake i would respond to mr paradox too

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
ok so anyone else having trouble with the trainers in the templum maleficus cuz uh my pokemon are around lv 80 while theirs is around 55-60 and they're some how out speeding me, tanking my hits and one shoting me.

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
the game was created to be hard,fortunetly you can level up your pokemon until level 125

Back