• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Neon

Switch to Ruby Hack? Note; 2 Rideable PKmn,Day/Night,Plantable Berries)

• Yeah

Votes: 46 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 30 39.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
    No just put 'Property of Poke'mon Neon' on the actual image to try and discourage people from using it. I maybe even make a slight color shift o na few pixes that way they are close enough to look at, but the ROM will show a messed up sprite if someone ripped them from the image you posted. since there will be 1 color that is not on the actual palette but looks like it would be since its RBG values are 1 off.

Xatoku

Game Developer
    Years
    Alright I added a Poll for this whole switching to Ruby nonsense, I think I will but I'll leave it up to you guys.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
    Alright I added a Poll for this whole switching to Ruby nonsense, I think I will but I'll leave it up to you guys.

Just a side not, if you aren ot familiar with Ruby hacking you will notice that some things are much harder to do on Ruby than FR.

Xatoku

Game Developer
    Years
    Yeah I probably AM gonna keep it FireRed, just wanna see people's opinions.

UPDATE:
    CHERRYGROVE 80% DONE!!!!
    NEED TO SCRIPT RIVAL #2 AND WERE READY FOR THE NEXT ROUTE YAY!

Xatoku

Game Developer
    Years
    Lol, where should the beta end though? If you want a full Johto beta then It'll be a while, I can release a tiny beta but it would only be up to the first gym >.< Seems pointless if you ask me haha.

Xatoku

Game Developer
    Years
    Will do. I'm almost done Cherry Grove now so yeah XD

Alright the first banner has been posted now! Check the first page hehe. The first page was also redone a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xatoku

Game Developer
    Years
    Thanks for the non constructive critism. But everyone has their own opinions I guess....But if you can't comprehend the story then that's your problem not mine. And if you're just posting that in spite of what I said on your thread then that's not cool man.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    It's your problem with the storyline,if no one understands what it says.....
    I was curious to see your ''succesful hack'',when you posted in my ''failure hack''.
    You just didn't see my team.We're moving too fast,and i'm gonna have my hack ready in probably 3 months,so look at your own,before saying 'this hack is a failure' to other threads.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    You should really thank the person who created the ROM Base, otherwise it is classed as saying it is your own when it isn't (proper term is plagurism, I think that is how it is spelt. Plagurism is wrong). My opinion is that you should insert your own tiles, instead of using ROM Bases, as it makes it more unique.

Xatoku

Game Developer
    Years
    Yeah my spriter is working on a tileset for me as we speak but I will credit the tileset in 1 minute...

To the other comment, I thought the hack would be bad because it showed a wild Giratina, which I thought would have been a bad idea. Still atleast tell me I was too harsh instead of coming trashing my thread just because I gave a "negative" comment on yours. Nuff said.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    This hack sounds and looks awesome i cant wait to play this hack, hope it will be done soon!

Xatoku

Game Developer
    Years
    Alright I have decided to make an Alpha that goes up to the first Gym which WILL be release before May 2nd.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    ^ Excellent news! This sounds like a pretty good idea, and the plotline is really interesting! Plus, I'd love to play in 2/3 worlds :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back