• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Nought and Cross

Years
  • Just from the screenshots and plot I can already foresee that this is going to be an awesome game.
    Really looking forward to the demo.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 14, 2022
    This looks great the regional forms are my favorite. They look so cool! Can't wait for this.

Years
    • Seen today
    cool game, let me know if need tester to find bugs and errors the need to be fixed.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2020
    This looks amazing. I love those regional variants that toxicroak and psyduck lines look amazing. Are you gonna release this in stages or all at once and if in stages when's the demo coming out?

Kamkam2005

Infernitaur
    Years
  • this game sounds amazing, and Brutus reminds me of Brutus from Mr. Buddy's england region ( he's the brawn and has the same name)

( i had to delete and repost because I don't know how to edit).

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2020
    I told my friend about this game and he said this game sounds awesome and that he wants to play it

chococharizard0

Project Creator for Pokemon Nought and Cross versi
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 10, 2022
    I told my friend about this game and he said this game sounds awesome and that he wants to play it

Sounds great! I'm so glad you are interested. To answer your previous question, the likelihood is that there will be just one demo before the full game is released. I'm aiming for end of June to release a demo that'll take you up to at least Gym 6. :)

chococharizard0

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 10, 2022
    this game sounds amazing, and Brutus reminds me of Brutus from Mr. Buddy's england region ( he's the brawn and has the same name)

( i had to delete and repost because I don't know how to edit).

Thankyou! Mr Buddy has some great ideas about potential regions, hopefully I didn't accidentally recreate some of his existing ideas!

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2020
    Sounds great! I'm so glad you are interested. To answer your previous question, the likelihood is that there will be just one demo before the full game is released. I'm aiming for end of June to release a demo that'll take you up to at least Gym 6. :)
    Dang that's an impressively long first demo, can't wait to play it!

chococharizard0

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 10, 2022
    SHOWCASE UPDATE #1
    Hello again, anybody that is following this project may be interested to see some new features.

Added:
    - Regional Chatot and Shuckle
    - New evolutions, Treblot, Shelkler and Elkcusha
    - New fakemon: Nienaw, Sogniris, Domiring and Hallucinite

Also some new information:
    Gyms will go as follows at the moment, Ice, Water, Fire, Ground, Electric, Ghost, Steel, Dragon.

Back