• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Olivine Version

Should I even bother continuing with this hack?

• Yes

Votes: 80 78.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 13 12.7%

• Total voters

V.L.

The site's biggest noob
Years
  • Just posting to say that I haven't forgotten about this... I'm still slowly working my way along with mapping.

V.L.

The site's biggest noob
    Years
  • Not yet. I'll probably get around to that sometime soon.

I'm still working on this, to all of you who may think I forgot. It's just that I'm obviously now back to school, and I'm much busier than I used to be, so I'm not going to be as obsessive about it. But it's still being worked on.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • Well, don't give up! It is always nice to see a new hack in the forum. I wish you time so that you might continue working on this, and that other people might share the delight that hackers of pokemon bring to the world :)

V.L.

The site's biggest noob
    Years
  • I'm not giving up, I never said that. :P I just won't be working on it as much as I have been.

V.L.

The site's biggest noob
    Years
  • ...Whoa. What? This thread is still here?

And what else? I'm still working on it?

I kind of forgot about it for awhile. xD But don't worry, I'm back and planning on finishing. Working hard as we speak. ;) So stay tuned, because I'm back.

Back