• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
  • HOLY MUCKING POO! Awesome, simply awesome. I love the new updates. The mapping looks great, except for an over-abundance of flowers. KD Interior tiles...Rock on! The hero/heroine are also nice. Keep 'er up! Luck~

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    HOLY MUCKING POO! Awesome, simply awesome. I love the new updates. The mapping looks great, except for an over-abundance of flowers. KD Interior tiles...Rock on! The hero/heroine are also nice. Keep 'er up! Luck~

Well thanks Jesse. The mapping was done by Kyle. I'm also trying to add other indoor tiles

It's wonderful. The Youtube video rocked. A+!

Thanks. I'm thinking of extending that script and changing the story a bit

Nice!
    I like the heroine.
    Keep up the good work!

Thanks.
    Also I got the spriter who made it's name wrong
    It's really Tialgo.

Okay guys, updates
    10.png
    11.png
    12.png

Just some small map screens but still it counts as an update.
    I've remapped Northcote city if you were wondering what those were of.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • That path scares me, it really, really scares me. Please add the white to it plzkthx. Everything else looks fine. I like the new Mountain(is it new).

¦Next Pro

Restarting.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    hm

Part of this post is about "Tree shading"
    When its me with bad Tree shading.. everyone is like Ugh.. when its Mac.. now they like :D

In most of the screenies I see I see tree shading errors. Please fix.

Ontoppic;
    Nice. I like the look of your mapping, Its apealing. Wishing you luck.
    Change the path please.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Don't worry I'm changing the path to Kyledoves Shinnoh one
    That was a pallete error

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Ah yea, I gotta agree with Neo. Your Tree shading is absolutely horrible D; Fix it plzkthx. Anyways, I can't wait to see the new path. Also, those stairs look really odd to me. Are the side things the things off the blue house in Tileset 0?

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Ah yea, I gotta agree with Neo. Your Tree shading is absolutely horrible D; Fix it plzkthx. Anyways, I can't wait to see the new path. Also, those stairs look really odd to me. Are the side things the things off the blue house in Tileset 0?

Yup they certainly are.
    I have to work on my tree shading so i'll read visual Punk Rockers tutorial.

@kyle; Tell Xiro's not to worry, i'll be changing the name soon

Sophidius

Need a storyline? PM me!
    Years
  • Now you need a new name right? I've got some suggestions for you.
    How about Pokemon Alpha (already exists I suppose), Gamma (also taken I suppose), Delta (possibly taken)? Ypsilon? Any other Greek letter? I think that after Omega Ypsilon is the coolest one, but it's your choice
    You could also take a metal like Nintendo does. Not Adamant though. That one's already taken (by someone else than me :(). How about Cobalt or Nickel or Aluminium (This one's taken). How about a metal no one has heard of before, a fictional metal?
    Good luck with picking a name;)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back