• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

slhx

~What are you looking at~
    Years
    Ive noticed that a lot of people here are from Pokemon Online Forums so if you are post your username there and Post Number.If you forgot name the range.

Members-
    POL_PC____POL posts
    Slhx_(Myself)_650 posts
    Treeko3605_Sharpay_Is_Fabulous_170-3050

Last edited:

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    first post LET ME JOIN!
    Username: Treeko3605
    i miss pol :(

slhx

Years
    yah me too.......I dont remember seeing you (I thought I knew every active member) and your range is too far apart.Try getting around 50 away at most.Dont join if you dont plan on going back.This is for people who will go back after it comes back.I will still stay here of course though.

slhx

Years
    you mean that one with the main character the wizard and all these other characters and I was a mysterious man/warrior?Or something that completely failed when I was a newb and everyone laughed in my face?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Uh... a Fanclub for another forum? That's like stabbing PokeCommunity Forums in the back.

Just stick to the forum you're currently on, or make your own (but remember not to advertise it here)

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back