• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online League: The Milky Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    guys, there's no way i can continute running this, due to unforeseen circumstances.

i might have to close it, depends.

i have some other ideas for a league but im not going to make another one (considering something always happens that makes them close.

..so ... yea :(

noo won't let you.(reference ive been dying to use)

anyways i think one of the main problems is that you tried doing this on your own. but if it has to happen and you don't want to start a new one then give me the ideas so i can start it as long as you can help with the trainer cards(still feeling this died to soon).

p.s ragnia next time do not pick normal , the only normal types that i feel can do good are slaking and chansey/blissey .

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    Impo, Just keep it running like it used to be BEFORE the war... I was really liking this league...

I think that the war of the Milky way shouldn't come into play until we have all the gym leader roles filled

(I also think that Gym leaders should use their signature pokemon, even in the war, but that doesn't matter)

Precipice

I may be pure badass, but...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    Even if you're too busy Impo you could always hand the league over to someone else.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    noo won't let you.(reference ive been dying to use)

anyways i think one of the main problems is that you tried doing this on your own. but if it has to happen and you don't want to start a new one then give me the ideas so i can start it as long as you can help with the trainer cards(still feeling this died to soon).

p.s ragnia next time do not pick normal , the only normal types that i feel can do good are slaking and chansey/blissey .

Told you it wasn't a good idea Impo. ;D

Impo, Just keep it running like it used to be BEFORE the war... I was really liking this league...

I think that the war of the Milky way shouldn't come into play until we have all the gym leader roles filled

(I also think that Gym leaders should use their signature pokemon, even in the war, but that doesn't matter)

Even if you're too busy Impo you could always hand the league over to someone else.

those aren't the reasons why i cant run this. i wrecked my laptop. which had all the card bases and everything else...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    WHA?!
    NO! Don't end it!
    And for the cards, couldn't you like save one of the ones you have made already and...pick it apart so that you have most of the components?
    Any way that we can help? At all?

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
    The card bases can be remade, thats no reason to close the league. Personally I think that this league was working very well before the War of the Milky Way, and if the cards can be remade, I see no reason why this league couldn't stay open. I know I've talked to you about it previously, but if you need some help running the league, I can help :D

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Impo, it seems that you need some extra hands to help you run this league, especially after your computer died. ( R.I.P. technology. ) I, like others have stated, would be very happy to help. I can make trainer cards and whatever other graphics you need... except sprites, and I can help with general organization, as well.

i wrecked my laptop. which had all the card bases and everything else...

Hmmm.... What else besides the trainer cards did you lose? Maybe I can help recover what is needed...

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    ^

won't you look at that. Impo's getting help from a 2-year old XD

on a more serious note, I agree with Cartrcr, you can just reverse-engineer your trainer cards, and new sprites can be redownloaded... It should be fine after a while...

besides, if that's the only problem, you can just close down sign-ups until you've got the stuff back...

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    well, i guess things can be recovered.
    but i will be alot less active, and won't be able to make the cards....
    but i will try and pick apart of of the already made ones

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    well, i guess things can be recovered.
    but i will be alot less active, and won't be able to make the cards....
    but i will try and pick apart of of the already made ones

great. so no need to close. and chances are you will be able to get back into activity after a while but while this is going on anyone wanna do teir testing. tell you the truth i want to get salamence back on and get rid of natorei. just need the okay from impo...

ps. cant wait to see how well this plays out and hopefully this league will be able to fill out all gyms. o and is their anything i could do to help

Last edited:

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    ^

won't you look at that. Impo's getting help from a 2-year old XD

on a more serious note, I agree with Cartrcr, you can just reverse-engineer your trainer cards, and new sprites can be redownloaded... It should be fine after a while...

besides, if that's the only problem, you can just close down sign-ups until you've got the stuff back...
    1.) You should see how surprised people are when they realize I can write and speak full sentences. Heads be rollan every time. But alas, despite being mentally affluent in a myriad of subjects, my intellect does not often acquire the things that I want most in life. Only my blushing, chubby cheeks and large, charming eyes attract what I seek. Step into my shoes and it would seem as if those around you were more fluent in blubbering baby speak than their own mother language. This life of mine, of which I must admit is a wrought with greed, becomes a game that is inescapable through ones own accord. Unless, of course, that person is strong. But the sad reality of my condition, the very root of all my quandaries, is that I am weak. I hide behind my young facade to get what I want because I am too afraid to wear my monocle and top hat like a man and demand to be served like any other adult when I go out to eat.

et cetera, et. al.

2.) OCD obsession with the number two, which is why I created a list with two points ( the second of which is the truth. Spot the lie! ).

And just so I'm on topic herpa derp, well I guess I really don't have much to add, I'm happy to hear the league isn't going to close. Maybe we need to advertise more... at least until we have a gym leader for all of the types.
    And maybe we could even have an Elite Four and be like the unofficial leaders of PokeCommunity.

J J JUAN

Psychic Master
    Years
    Want to be the Psychic Gym Leader

I'd like to become the Psychic Gym Leader.

Name: J J JUAN
    Server Name: J J JUAN
    Type: Psychic
    Signature pkm: Kadabra
    Sprite: 80
    Activeness: All days 15:00-22:00

Precipice

I may be pure badass, but...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    You know what this league needs? PEOPLE BATTLING! get to it!

Also was I ever accepted as steel gym leader, has been a bit hectic around here. IF not then ill be challenging the GL's soon eough.

Ragnia

Hello
    Years
    I'd like to become the Psychic Gym Leader.

Name: J J JUAN
    Server Name: J J JUAN
    Type: Psychic
    Signature pkm: Kadabra
    Sprite: 80
    Activeness: All days 15:00-22:00

Sorry to say. but I'm pretty sure there is already a psychic type gym leader. Though I may be wrong because I'm not necessarily right in the head sometimes. XD

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    my dad ordered a laptop battery, so i should be able to update soon. im on my wii atm, so typing this is very tedious

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Would you guys like to use these symbols in your signatures to help advertise the league, or maybe just to show off what type of master you are? Perhaps you'd like to use these symbols instead. I didn't make either set, so I'll have to get permission for them to be used, but I plan on using the Ghost symbol from the first set myself. If anyone else in the league wants to use one I can ask on their behalf.

Sooo happy to hear the good news, impo. I hope things continue to go well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back