• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemon500

wanna learn how to use rpg
    Years
    i wish yall the best of luck other this mmorpg has been the best pokemon i seen so far and hopefully you guys can complete this I think alot of people would like that

whitesprite

PTOA Dev Team
    Years
    Whoa so you actually used it? Blacksprite told me you wernt goign to but oh well lol.
    wow... he told me the URL to it so I thought that he wanted to use it, oh well he has to now...

You need to remove the %22 thing at the end cause its broken otherwise
    what the... when I tried to edit the link in the sig editor, it was normal... re-did it so now it works...

i wish yall the best of luck other this mmorpg has been the best pokemon i seen so far and hopefully you guys can complete this I think alot of people would like that
    Thanks, I hope we can finish it too... also I hope I can pass NCEA level 2, LOL

Offtopic: NCEA=National Certificate of Educational Achievement, the thing that if you fail, your life is over... unless your ambition is to be a bum living off the dole... AND you have to do it 3 times... HARSH

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    I'm just popping by again to check up on you guys
    The Progress is doing great guys have ppl donated to you guys yet?
    if not give me two weeks and i'll donate

also i've joined your forum to keep update on this project
    Keep up the great work ^^

bugmenot

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2007
    This looks like its being made in some form of the Kongfuze/Eclipse/Etc MMO makers :(

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
    bugmenot said:
    This looks like its being made in some form of the Kongfuze/Eclipse/Etc MMO makers :(
    there not really makers

more like half finished games left only to put what graphics you want in
    they dont leave alot of customisation

Any way still working out some bugs with our version of the trainer card thing

Last edited:

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
    Sounds great, although I doubt it's almost half finished.. We didn't even get any kind of media proving it works.. apart from a few screens that is.

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
    tyranisneasel said:
    Hey this sounds awesome! When it's done, there isn't going to be any lack of players for it...

i hope so

don't belive its nearly half done (I didn't say you had to)
    but more work gos into this then just pointing and clicking like in the rpg maker series (great engines by the way)
    alot of the stuff done is backround stuff
    like making maps able to be saved open and read etc
    making all the characters code
    everthing its not anything a normal person would take into cosideration
    we dont expect to have any "media" (not the word i would use but sure, but sure) for you to use
    as ITS NOT FINISED

in reply to the double battles

yes we are
    might have mentioned that before

Last edited:

whitesprite

PTOA Dev Team
    Years
    bugmenot said:
    This looks like its being made in some form of the Kongfuze/Eclipse/Etc MMO makers
    we've already had a discussion extremely close to this, read the entire 16 pages before posting things about engines, copyright issues, or even requesting things in the game.

Mewther said:
    Sounds great, although I doubt it's almost half finished.. We didn't even get any kind of media proving it works.. apart from a few screens that is.
    what do you want;

Videos? My internet cant even upload a message on this forum without problems, photos imossible so videos, out of the question as I am the only one on the development team with the time to make such a video, I dont think it can happen...

Demos? READ PREVIOUS POSTS:
    Blacksprite said:
    MMOs dont normally get released till they are almost complete
    this includes demos, because half of the game IS coding, so either you get a demo that doesnt go because its only got graphics or you only get an engine (no graphics)...

neo_shadow750 said:
    OMG OMG OMG!!
    Play with other people!??!
    I can't wait till june 12 =)
    This can be the game of the year
    what do you mean by "I can't wait till june 12=)"?
    We never stated a release date...

djvolcom said:
    hurry up with the testing!! i wanan try!
    Sorry, development has paused until sat 27 may, sun 28 may or mon 29 may
    This is because all members of the development team (myself, blacksprite, geo logic, statnio) were all roped into doing the sound and lighting for the school play, "Twelfth Night" we hope to be back in action on saturday, but it may take until monday (hangover).

Also, dont rush us, we are making this game as quickly as we can, we can only work on the game some days/nights and most times only for a few hours.
    You are also making pointless posts saying "hurry up, I want to play NOW", we cant make the game go any faster, so stop filling up this thread with posts like the above, this is not directed at djvolcom, but to everyone who has said "hurry up" to us.
    Sorry djvolcom if you think this is directed at you, but please, all members promised to be on the testing team (we have enough for the time being and we/they know who they are), please wait for a PM from us to tell you when a test is scheduled.

whitesprite

PTOA Dev Team
    Years
    hmm whats this about it being paused, whiesprite do not say things like that.
    and what has the play gotm to do with the topic
    the fact that neither of us has done ANYTHING on the game for the past week (since sunday) because of the play... is that reason good enough, what I was trying to say was that it was because of the play that we hadnt done anything (noting that you told me this so you cant deny it), basically it was -Wake up -Go to school -get home -go to to the theartre -(11:30) ILLEGALLY drive me & statnio home -(12:00) go to sleep knowing that tomorrow will be the same as today. -(NEXT DAY) Wake up -go to school -sleep during classes -go to theartre -(11:30) ILLEGALLY drive me & statnio home -(12:00) go to sleep knowing that tomorrow will be the same as today -get the picture? noting that that was blacksprites 2 days... not mine...

Well that is now OFFICIALLY over and production has already started, we now have 189 sprites inputted, note I havent updated my sig as I cant be bothered...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back