• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2007
    Has the battle alpha ever been released to anyone? I've got no interest in it but I know I checked this thread months and months ago and there was talk about how it was just around the corner.

If it hasn't then I'm afraid to say that we're seeing a giant stalling tactic which ultimately results in a cancelled game. I've seen this run-around first hand:
    1. Developer says it's almost ready to test battle system (always the battle system for some reason).
    2. Developer says that their real life is keeping them so busy but they're still working!
    3. Developer talks about the little fixes they are doing here and there and how it's close.
    4. Developer disappears or cancels the game.

I'm not saying that I'm 100% right, but this is always the exact same pattern that I've seen time and time again.

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
  • well its true i havent had much time to do big things and the big systems take time of which i dont have much of so its slow.
    and dont know why your getting so up about it its not going to affect you if we cancel the game (which were not intending to)
    its not easy to make an pokemon mmo from scratch with only one programmer

You choose your Pokemon on account creation its one of the last things so thats alot to go through

sorry dash about that (spam bots)

dont know when the release will be
    only development testers and close freinds of mine and people on my msn, some ppl from school... Most ppl from my school got to test the battle system alpha.

Me and whitesp sent 3 hrs today building a nice server. i think we did well seeing as we have had no experience building computers before

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
  • only development testers and close freinds of mine and people on my msn, some ppl from school... Most ppl from my school got to test the battle system alpha.
    Er.. Whats your msn address?
    Well anyway i need more people to talk to on it and you seem ok (it has nothing to do with the test)Really it isn't.

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
    Years
  • Yo, is there a way to sell items to other trainer?
    I know there will be the item drop thing, but will you be able to SELL them? (like theres a window where you put the item and the money in, like in Diablo 2 or WoW)

knux442

Cipher *****
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2007
    Sigh... I seriously need an update.

EDIT: Anyone else here like Blaziken?

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • trading should be essintal!, both pokemon and items!,

about the selling thing...you could make money an item... or exchange money for Nuggets/peryls/stardust from an NPC so you can 'buy' items/pokemon. and the seller can cash in the nuggets for money..

you could make a exchange rate where the exchange rate changes, so you can make a small profit or something.

and make a bank(money) with intrest so stroed money rises..

or something///

anyway keep it up

knux442

Cipher *****
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2007
    This may be a stupid question... can you find items like stones and healing items and Poke-balls on the ground?

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
  • Previous question already answered:
    Yes u can trade items, Pokemon and money
    Items do spawn in random places and ones dropped by trainers remain

New Questions
    you could make a exchange rate where the exchange rate changes, so you can make a small profit or something.
    and make a bank(money) with intrest so stroed money rises..
    We don't want people to find simple ways to make money or we'll have heaps of people doing it and then we'll flood the economy and inflation will rise
    We plan to have a bank but for now its not a high priority
    Will we able to give away pokemon?
    Yes
    Yo, is there a way to sell items to other trainer?
    I know there will be the item drop thing, but will you be able to SELL them? (like theres a window where you put the item and the money in, like in Diablo 2 or WoW)
    Yes

ATM i am nursing a concussion, suspected broken nose and cheekbone but i cant have xrays (radiology strike) Great timing

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • I'm definately keeping an eye on this thread :) if you ever need help for some reason with spriting, just ask XD, I do revamps, XD

whitesprite

PTOA Dev Team
    Years
  • Where do we download "Pokemon : The online adventures" ?
    It isnt for download yet...

so you can only catch pokemon from the first generation?
    Yes, the first 151 pokemon can be caught

I'm definately keeping an eye on this thread :) if you ever need help for some reason with spriting, just ask XD, I do revamps, XD
    Thanks for the offer, I'll keep you in mind if we need any more spriting done...

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    I want play "Pokemon : The online adventures", but whitesprite said "It isnt for download yet..." How do we play that game?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back