• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    i want some other screen please...

i like the game but some new screenshots would be great!

Weelll wish you luck with the project!

needhexcodehacs

about to beat shiny gold
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    looks awesome

you should make it so you chose boy or girl then chose different people like for boys brock, ash, then girls misty may,etc. and then change thier colors so that you can tell other people besides the name
    kinda like WoW or runescape

just a suggestion

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
    Years
  • I have an idea:
    You could make every week/month/... a trade festival (when the game´s done), like in one of the episodes (where jesse got her Wobuffet^^). Ya know, a place where people come and write in the chatt window what Pokémon they have to trade.

Just an idea, don´t hurt me... WAAAAH!!!... oh sry^^

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
  • looks awesome

you should make it so you chose boy or girl then chose different people like for boys brock, ash, then girls misty may,etc. and then change thier colors so that you can tell other people besides the name
    kinda like WoW or runescape

just a suggestion

In the game they are gonna have loads of girl and boy sprites and recolours for them as well.

Blacksprite As its summer, im bored. So What programming language do you use?
    I wanna help make the game by learning a programming language.
    And what Software, Please tell me i wanna learn and help.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2007
    First post:
    "made in: visual basic"

I'm assuming that's VB6 and not VB.net. At least it's not Director. VB6 is a fine language, it's just that Microsoft abandoned it years ago. It hasn't had an update since 1998. VB.net is just a C# clone, but it's still respectable, and it has some cross-platform capability behind it.

Anyway, if you need a developer, I have some experience with VB6, although I'm fairly busy.

Dark Rukario

Lanturn Lover
    Years
  • This game is looking really good, and I think it will really go far ^^ Pokemon Universe is by far the best name in the poll, and currently the most popular.

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
  • First post:
    "made in: visual basic"

I'm assuming that's VB6 and not VB.net. At least it's not Director. VB6 is a fine language, it's just that Microsoft abandoned it years ago. It hasn't had an update since 1998. VB.net is just a C# clone, but it's still respectable, and it has some cross-platform capability behind it.

Anyway, if you need a developer, I have some experience with VB6, although I'm fairly busy.

Im just asking because im not sure if they are using the language or just that program.
    Im going to wait to hear the response before trying to learn it.
    Also I think they went with Pokemon the online adventures, but im not completely sure.

needhexcodehacs

about to beat shiny gold
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    is this kinda like POL
    cause iv got POL but the server is always down so im hoping that that the beta comes out soon or sumthing

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    Yeah. I really, need to, BADLY want to play t3h game! You maybe can add custom made trainer avatars, and I'd like to join your team of spriters for in-battle trainer avatars.

PLEASE? @n@

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
  • BOO.

Yes, I'm back.

Anyway, I think BLSP would like more sprites but not TOO many.

Seeing I ran out of idears a long time ago, this is all I'll say today.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
  • Blackspirite's not crossing the line with the graphics since it's based off of the Kanto region.

Maybe sometime they'll make the graphics like Diamond and Pearl's, but don't count on it.

GWXCORE

Protector of the Core
    Years
  • looks amazing. i really envy anyone who's a tester! I want to play this game so bad i've been waiting for a pokemon MMO!

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
  • 3 starters?!?!

I don't want to see over nine thousand charmanders everywhere, especially since Torchic and Piplup are completely imbalanced cool.

Oh, and Meganium is also awesome.

Anyway, I tried Pokemon Crater and it was complete chaos. I'm plowing through gym leaders trying to get Arceus just so I can have the god Pokemon. (Same with real life, I'm going to the promotional to get Arceus.)

Blacksprite still exists, I hope, if he does, will the game still have the fun stuff like Shiny and Pokerus? And, will the game's apartment system work like this:

-Go into an apartment building
    -Shows a list of friend's apartments and yours, click on one to go there

Or will it be:

-Go into an apartment
    -Huge list of people, click to go to an apartment
    ?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back