• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Operation Gemstone --

Do you like this Game?

• Yes

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    Looking forward to the demo Dizzy, hope you can keep up the work that you have been doing so far. I bet there are lots of people who would like to play ur game. good luck with it.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Here is A Possible Title Screen for the Very First Demo ^_^
    As Well, the revival of a new team? And Yes, the Charsets were done by the one and only Avatar!

Years
    Dizzy said:
    Here is A Possible Title Screen for the Very First Demo ^_^
    As Well, the revival of a new team?

Neo Rocket? Sounds cool, reminds me of the Manga, did you get the idea from there?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    It's somewhat from the manga, but mines has a more darker approach, not only to take over the world, but to hurt and get hurt anyone in their way.

Years
    Dizzy said:
    It's somewhat from the manga, but mines has a more darker approach, not only to take over the world, but to hurt and get hurt anyone in their way.

Oh ok then, sounds evil ;)
    So you mainly just gotta stop them?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    And take the Leader out, for good. This game is most likely to have a PG-PG13 Rating if you do choose to go after Team Neo Rocket.

Years
    Dizzy said:
    And take the Leader out, for good. This game is most likely to have a PG-PG13 Rating if you do choose to go after Team Neo Rocket.

PG-13 is fine I guess, as long as it doesn't go over to the extremely vulgar language, which I dont expect of a Pokemon game, fan made or not, but if it has to be that way, im sure it will be good anyways.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I wouldn't put really hardcore swears in there, I probably won't put swears at all actually. But there is this plot where you have to defeat the Leader of Team Rocket for good, and theres only one way to make sure he doesn't come back

Years
    Ok then.

Though some people put in too much vulgar language in some of their PG-13 games, which I don't really like, a little is ok, but not swears every 5 words.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I don't really go for swears in games either (pok?mon games especially...even though they are too rated G, not fan-games..nintendo translations.)

I want to present Three New Systems!

Shopping
    Totally Shopping Advocates now have way more choices with shopping. Limited to one department store each game? HA Yeah Right, welcome to Gemaetus, land of shopping. You can find everything in the new Gemaetus Malls, things to make you're pok?mon stronger, and Medicine Makers, so you can just make potions whenever you train outside of a city.

Pocket PC
    Need a Pok?mon right away? No Problem! The Pocket PC takes care of it all, although you won't get the Pok?mon right away, it will be delivered to you soon ^_^... still working this system.

Third System is a surprise.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    The pocket pc sounds like a cool idea.
    you can just make potions
    Can you really make them yourself. I think that would be a great idea! It could give a whole new use for the berries and provide a small break from the actual game. That is if you can make them yourself. Overall though I really like how your packing this game with unique features. I think this game will be one to look out for in the future.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    That's the part of it, there's this Potion store somewhere in the game, that sells potions and sells things to make potions, Anything you find in the wild, such as berry's and grasses, you can use to make medicine and potions, and if you want, you can make potions for fun and sell them, since its cheaper to make than buy. ^_^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    We have the Movie Screen (there will be a movie theatre in game ^_^) of Operation Gemstone, it's based on the entering of the Ancient Metropolis, Red, Blue and Green are challenged with entering this mysterious settlement or move on and allow it to perish. Coming Soon. We also have the Manga Version of Cerulean City, which will be included ^_^.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    The screens are neat. I like the use of black and white in the movie screen.
    It adds a kind of suspense and mysterious feeling.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Great to hear from you again. I hope to see some more updates in the near future.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Just to let you all know, this is the great beginning that I'm showing you screens of. Every game had a grand opening, why not Operation Gemstone? I will release only the intro at first, since I can't do a video since it will take many a space.

Here are some screenshots

Scene One Animates the Fight between Johto and Gemaetus, Gym Leaders arrive to take it over.

Scene Two is a battle between "Blue" and Green. Blue has been replaced with an imposter and Green battles her.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I can see that you've really put hard work into this. I like the last screen the most.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back