• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon: Orange

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    They do, most likely, it just doesn't do a whole lot of opening. I just tested the strongest scent, the vivid, and it barely made a dent in cosmog's heart guage. It does work though.
    ah i was trying to use them and the scents stayed at the same number i had brought, i checked on other shadows and it says Pokemon: Orange
    When i use on cosmog it says nothing

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Iv found a bug, when you enter the martin gloria town it takes you to the pokemon center, also is the fire E4 memeber meant to have 2 marowak?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Hey man, loving the game! Just a question, the starters can evolve into the Hisui forms or only into the standards?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    how can i get pass the 3rd gym and i have to fight the guy before i can fight gym leader i been having this problems before i reinstall windows thanks

Years
  • how can i get pass the 3rd gym and i have to fight the guy before i can fight gym leader i been having this problems before i reinstall windows thanks
    You talk to the blackbelt and you beat him up in a real fight. Youy have to select the right actions compared to the actions chosen by them. Once you win you get to take on the leader.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    what do i do after bigwater city i been to old team rocket hideout ladies ddisappear the guy still out front of of gym? thanks

Years
  • what do i do after bigwater city i been to old team rocket hideout ladies ddisappear the guy still out front of of gym? thanks
    You need to go back to route 6, enter the cave on the west, then go to the next two towns, specifically solve teh problem in Palmetto town and complete the South City Gym after rescuing the Gym Leader from Team Plasma.

Back