• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon oras is getting a anime short

Years
    tPCI has released a dubbed version of the ORAS special on their YouTube channel!

I was sort of expecting a dubbed version, just like the B2/W2 animated trailer back in the day. I'm starting to think who those are doing the voices of Brendan, May, Roxanne and Steven.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    The short was alright. It seemed more like a promo for the mega evolutions than the game, though...BW2's was better.

****in' mega ray kway zah
    i refuse to pronounce it like that ever

How do you pronounce it? @~@ I thought it was always pronounced like that in the anime. If we're talking about pronounciations though, I don't know why they're pronouncing Diance as die-an-see instead of dee-an-see. I mean, they pronounced Dialga as dee-al-ga so why not the same here.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    i say "ray kwah zah" haha. it just sounds more natural to me idk. a lot of dub pronunciations screw me up tho like i would not have put the accent on the syllable they do or just not... done it that way. happens more often to me if i've played the games more than watched the dub though like kanto and johto pokemon i've never had pronunciation issues with but hoenn and sinnoh (where i played games first) and unova and kalos (where i primarily watched jp ani and played english games) it just sounds weird half the time

as for diancie i actually switch between those two pronunciations haha i haven't heard it said enough to settle yet and they're not diff enough for me to care

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    May was too cute in this special. Although she seems a lot younger looking than the one from AG, haha.

Back