• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Origins

Tsukiyo

Pokemon Origin Crisis Lead
Years
The "Follow Me" feature will be a whole lot easier to implement now that one of the official games includes something similar. I did not, however, know that there was a script floating around with a banking feature.

You seem pretty confident for someone who doesn't have much experience, but I'm willing to give you a shot...^^

Gigatom~

Pokemon Ruthenium Creator ~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 25, 2012
Great Game. I really like your Idea with Knocking. XD
Keep it up !

Gigatom~

Tsukiyo

Years
Thanks a lot...^^

Ah, yes. You've got to admit, the idea of just randomly waltzing into someone's house without even so much as announcing yourself and yet the owners don't pay you the slightest bit of attention is a bit ridiculous.

Masa'il

Old Pro
Years
The name Rebecca is already applied to three different cannon characters, did you know?

Anyway, you did get my notes on deviantART, didn't you? My notes system seems to be glitchier than most, if you didn't I can link you to examples from here.

Last edited:

GalacticWarriorX

The Traveling Pokemon Artist
Years
By concept artist, did you mean you give me the idea, and I draw it? I'm pretty good, so if the spot's still open, and you like my style, than, I'll be happy to join. I saw how you wanted examples, so to save time, go to<<deviantwatcher1.deviantart.com>>. Minus the arrows of course. Oh, and by concept artist, I meant the Pokemon artist, not the trainer one.

Last edited:

Tsukiyo

Years
chipdachimcha - Thanks a lot for your interest, but your style isn't quite what I'm looking for.

Masa'il - Actually, I did not know that. It is not surprising, though, considering the vast amount of characters that appear in the over 600 episodes of the series...x.x;
Having looked it up, though, I see that Rebecca was a fairly important character in one of the movies. Had she just been a random trainer that appeared in one of the episodes, it wouldn't have been that big of a deal. However, as that is not the case, I'll change her name...Not that the player can't change it, anyhow.

Thanks for pointing it out...^^
Also, what is your username on dA?

GalacticWarriorX
- Yes, that is what I meant, although I'm not adverse to including some of the artist(s) designs as well.
At the moment, though, the Fakemon concept artist position is pretty much set. But, I definitely appreciate the offer!

Last edited:

GalacticWarriorX

The Traveling Pokemon Artist
Years
@ chipdachimcha: depends, what do you need help on, I can be a concept artist for Pokemon, and I'm SORTOF good with people-drawing...

EDIT: I realize this is kinda spamming the thread. So chipdachimcha, reply back with a personal message.

Last edited:

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
After reading the story, I'd love to join and help out! I'm pretty good at drawing, so I could help with Pokemon concept design. ^_^

Tsukiyo

Years
Would you mind showing me some examples...^^?

EDIT: Oh, actually, I just saw that you'd uploaded some to your album on here. I wish the images were a bit larger, but I quite like your designs nonetheless. It'd be great to have you on the team!

Last edited:

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
Well, I tried to post some designs earlier, however I needed 15 posts if I was to post URLs etc.
Anyways, I uploaded a couple Pokemon designs in my album, but it automatically gets resized, anyways, now I have 15 posts so here's a couple I recently drew. Hope ya like them! :P

Name: Glacian/Leviathan (I'm not really good at making names)
pkmnconceptglacian.jpg

Type: Water/Ice

Name: Chaotrax (The Bringer of Chaos!!! xD)
Type: Steel/Dark
chaotraxbringerofchaos.jpg

Name: Arelleus (Controller of Fate!! :P)
Type: Steel/Electric
arelleuscontrolleroffat.jpg

Here there are a couple on one paper (sorry for the lined paper, I drew this at school during class):

The grass types:
Leafzard(Grass)---[Evolves]--->Razoraus(Grass)---[Evolves]-->Arbocaelum(Grass/Dragon)

The Water types:
Nessi(Water)---[Evolves]--->Lochness(Water/Ice)---[Evolves]--->Leviathan(Water/Ice)
pokemonconcept1.jpg

Well, I hope you like the designs! ^_^
Anyways, yeah, I'd like to be in the team as a Pokemon Concept Art designer! :D

Last edited:

Tsukiyo

Years
Just wanted to let you guys know that this project is NOT dead! I did have to put it on hold for a while due to that pesky little thing some like to call 'real life', but now we're back in action!

...Well, as much as we could be, considering that I've still yet to put a complete team together.

Which means, of course, that we are RECRUITING!
If anyone is interested, post or feel free to PM me. Be sure to include examples of your work!

Tsukiyo

Years
Oh, I wasn't sure if you'd still be interested.
Glad to have you on the team...^^

I'll PM you.

Back