• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Orre: Team Meteora!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • ooc: Why do you keep calling it a hover craft?

ic: I looked at my gauges quickly and noticed I still had 3 gears left. I quickly shifted into fourth, catching up, then fifth to pull ahead. I hoped I wouldn't have to go into last gear, because there was only one other thing my motorcycle could do to speed up past that point, and it was still untested.

Years
  • OOC: it's not exactly a ground based vehicle, and becasue of tradition.

IC: Flygon was running out of paitence. I knew what was about to happen, and I decided to let her do it. "flygon, Mimic!" I said. flygon immediatly looked toward the Scyther, selecing his and his Agility as a target. Almsot immediatly, I felt Flygon accelerate as she repetivly used Agility, adding to her already incredible speed. Withen moments, we were overcoming both the Scyther and the hovercraft's speed...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Scyther took off, now going his maximum speed without risking knocking me off, managing to keep pace with the flygon. We were going so fast now, that even distant scenery was a blur...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "For crying out loud." I shifted into sixth, the last gear, and held on with all my might as i againt passed teh flygon, only not nearly as quickly as the times before. If she went any faster, I would have to stop. There was no way I was giong to use my secret weapon on a friendly race when it woudl be of much better use against the meteora...

Years
  • I knew that Flygon had run out of energy, and she stopped trying to accelerate, instead shifting into a glide, still going pretty fast, but not intending to race, just slow down a reasonable amount without hurting herself. She was built for speed, but was at a slight loss for stopping quickly..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Seeing the Flygon slowing behind me, I slowed down as well, relieved I didn't have to push my bike to it's limit. In a matter of a minute I was back down to first gear.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back