• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Orre: Team Meteora!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I loooke over at him past Absol, and said "I don't think it would have been wise, had Rauru hesitated another second he'd be dead" Though I saw Absol turn, his blade glowing a deep icy blue. I immeidatly remembered how he responded to strangers..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "It means, that that absol is as likely to kill us as give us a second ,look." i said, leaning back. I didn't know who this guy was, but he obviously wasn't with team Meteora, or we'd have waves of members trying to engulf us by now...

Years
  • Absol appeared to calm down, then return to my side, sitting down immediatly, licking his paw. I looked to Flygon, then realised something. "Could you bring your Scyther over here, I want to test something." I said to Rauru

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Sure." I said, looking to Scyther and nodding. He udnderstood the human language as well as humans did, and apparently understood several of them. He walked over To Where Eclipse and her pokemon were cautiously, trying not to aggrivate the absol. Not out of a fear, but for respect.

Years
  • I looked over to Flygon, and she immediatly understood from my eyes alone. She thought for about .2 seconds, before saying to the Scyther in her pokemon language "Lay down, and roll over." I waited, seeing if the Scyther would sacrifice his pride for that...

This even had the attention of Absol, who was watching intently, though was still relaxed.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Scyther looked stunned for a moment, as though trying to figure out why she asked this, but obediantly lay on his stomach, and rolled onto his back, waiting. I whistled slightly at Scyther's actions, saying "How remarkable."

Years
  • Flygon looked a bit shocked at this reaction, but took advantage of the moment to lay down close to him, though making sure not to get close enough to injure his wings.

"I'd have a problem with controlling the Scyther hm?" I said mockingly, and i knew Absol was busy silently laughing his head off...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Your absol was seperated from you, why not the flygon?" I asked, though secretly, I was jealous. The only reason he obeyed me was out of respect for my power, and nothing else. Outwardly I remained my cool illusion, while inside I was barely keeping myself from going balistic.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I was growing tired of the whole exchange. We had only temporary waved off the Meteora tide. and being still fairly close to where we had left them, chances are we could be found in any minute. "Would you guys mind complimenting aeach other's Pokemon later? If we stick around here we're likely to urn into another fight like the one we just BARELY survived." I emphasized.

Years
  • Flygon immediatly returned to my side, and I said "I don't think there are any members alive in that cavern after Flygon went through it-actually, this means she'll have to dig it out later- but you're right. let's get moving." As I hopped astride Flygon's back, and with a rush of her wings, she took off. I returned Absol to his pokeball, not willing to take the chanse of losing him to Meteora again.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "I'd be happy to hang around and talk with you, but if I don't go with her, I'm next on Scyther's 'kill' list." I said, and once again, I got onto scyther's back, and we were off...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "It was my idea anyway." I grumbled, annoyed at Rauru's misconception. " Besides, I doubt MEteora had all their members in the cave. Mroe than likely they had more on teh other side, and it will be only a matter of time before they find out what happened and come after us." I reach into my pocket and pull out a small remote. I press a button on the remote and calmly replace it in my pocket. Seconds later, my mortal cycle roared up and stopped in front of me, all on it's own. I mounted it quickly and returned it to manual from Autopilot. " Hope I won't be going too fast for you." I gunned the engine and I easily passed teh scyther, keeping easy pace with the Flygon flying overhead.

Years
  • "you're fast all right. But are you agile?" I said, and more as a tease, Flygon breathed a small flamethrower, that even if he didn't dodge, it wouldn't be able to hit the hovercraft anyway. Flygon gave a happy cry, happy to be back into the sky, though I was getting a bad feeling about all this..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Suddenly, Scyther throttled himself, speeding up at an unsafe speed for me, and I held on for dear life. He slowed to fly Flygon's pace once he had caught up with her though, and I suspected something about this new trainer had goaded him. I couldn't think of what though, he seemed like a nice guy...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "OH, a race then eh?" I grinned, shifting the motorcycle into a higher gear and steadily pulling ahead again. "See if you can catch up this time!" I laughed, enjoying myself for the first time in a while.

Years
  • Flygon had to accelerate a bit to keep up, but she made a point of lowering herself next to the bike, and sticking her tounge out at the trainer for a moment, before pulling ahead. She was saying something in pokemon language, which I did not bother translating as it was rather rude...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I laughed again. " Oh come on, I'm only in second gear!" I shifted to third, and easily caught up. I went with the Flygon easily for a few seconds only to make my own rude motion to it before pulling ahead again.

Years
  • Flygon was now muttering several things unrepeatable about machines, but suddenly tilted her wings allowing her speed to move her at an upward angle, and even though it slowed her a bit, once she was up in the air she accelerated again, passing the hovercraft, though I could feel her starting to get tired...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Scyther sticking behind for a moment, watching the exchange, before he used his agility, easily picking up speed and gaining fast on the others. "Are you crazy?!" I hissed at him, though either he ignored me, or what I said was lost in the wind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back