• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Orre: Team Meteora!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    "I live and work alone." I said, as Absol dissapeared again. I sighed slightly, knowing that he was getting frustrated, as was I. I knew that Absol when HE stressed out tended to run away, and it was a pain to go and find him again, and I knew that once the storm was over I would be searching for him

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "All right, if you're sure." I said, as I got on my bike, withdrawing my pokemon to their pokeballs, and taking off. It was difficult riding away, but I knew I didn't have a choice. If I developed an attachment here, and now, it would only be a weakness...

Years
    I brought out Flygon after he left, and I took off on her back, though she was tired. She mostly entered a glide towards the nearest city, though the rain kept her cool enough to keep up the flight. Finally, we got to the city, and I headed inside the pokemon center to heal my pokemon

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I was nearing another city, though I stopped near the outskirts. The only reason i came this close was a precaution against being jumped by a wild pokemon while I slept. this place seemed fairly safe, and it was already late in the day, so I decided i'd rest here for the night.

Years
    After my pokemon were healed, I headed back, resting in an underground cavern Flygon had built, with a stream flowing through it, which Lapras played in. I let Lapras into the water, and curled up aginst the wall, with Ninetails next to me. the hunt for Absol would begin tomarrow.

Over near Rauru, Absol came near him for a moment, sniffing him slightly to make sure he was asleep, then curled up next to him, dozing off immediatly.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Eep." I said, barely above a whisper. I had become an extremely light sleeper, and when the absol's scythe brushed me lightly, it was enough to wake me up. I would have reached for my pokeballs, jumped away, done anything, but I was too frightened to move, I couldn't even speak after the initial Eep...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I was confused by how quickly the battle had turned and the combatants went elsewhere. And I didn't like being confused. Grumbling, I remembered teh stolen part still tucked under my arm and headed to Pyrite Town. I could hide out there until teh search parties I knew Meteora would be sending after me had grown tired of their search. I heard Pyrite had labyrinths of caves.

Years
    Absol woke up, and looked at him for a moment, Before yawning slightly, his indicator of "go back to sleep you imbicele." and curling back up, though having more of his weight aginst the human.

I heard something moving, and I woke up, hearing the shouts of the meteora members. They were looking for me. I held my breath, counting the seconds, as I sent Ninetails to see what was going on. I could only hope i wouldn't be discovered..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I was nusteled down in a pipe within the caves of Pyrite town. I was worried like heck. I heard Meteora members scowering teh cavern, and I feared it wouldn't be long before I was found. I was surprised by how quickly Meteora had rallied it's members. apparently they really wanted this part back.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Relaxing was the last thing I wanted to do with the absol around, but I was so petrified that I couldn't do anything. for the first time in my life, I felt fear at being helpless...

Years
    "Sol." Absol said as he moved a bit closer to him, trying to keep warm. Finally, he relaxed totally, and fell asleep again, not really bothering with the petrified human.

Finally, Ninetails came down and gave a short bark, indicating that they had found the caverns. She turned, and sent a blast of fire up the caverns, followed by a yell as somebody hit the ground to put out the fire, as there were comments that I cannot repeat here.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Eventually, I forced myself to relax and lie back down, and not long after, my world faded to black as the scythe on Absol's head brushed against me a second time. Whether I had fallen asleep, or fainted at it's touch, I Don't remember.

Years
    Absol got up once the human was asleep, and went over to his pokeballs, plucking the one with Snorlax off, and digging a hole, and burying it. He went back, took the scyther's pokeball, moved off a good distance, and repeated the process. The Metang's pokeball, however, he layed on the sand and pressed the release button with his claw.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    The metang popped out of it's pokeball, and looked around curiously. "Tangggg." It said, looking at the Absol accusingly, but not angrily. It was a native to the orre regeon, it had been caught wild, and coult tell when sand had been manipulated by something other than the harsh desert wind.

Years
    "Sol" Absol responded, saying in pokemon language "I did nothing. Do I look like a ground pokemon to you?" As he sitting down. He knew he had nothing to fear from the steel/psychic type pokemon. "it's a far cry from hanging out with Flygon, but not much of a choice I have.."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Tang, metaaaang" He responded, "I am not of ground, but I dig, I know of sands much to know what burying looks like." He wasn't upset, not even at what seemed like an insult, but instead looked at the slight, almost unnoticeable disturbances where the pokeballs had been buried.

Years
    "Ab-sol!" he retaliated in a huffy tone "not my fault. if anything's gone, I didn't do it. By the way, why do you obey that moron of a human? Not exactly a person I'd respect. or do you have nothing better to do with your life then be a floating tin can?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Tang, meta, metatang." He replied, while using his psychic powers to pull the pokeballs from the sand. "That human, he is of pain. He bears a wound, one that should drive him to be no more, Yet he is still of here, and am of humility to fight along side him."

Years
    "absol. Ab." He responded, looking at the pokeballs with distate, before looking back to the metang. "it cannot be worse than what Eclipse has gone through. There is a reason that I've tried to kill your trainer. I am normally not agressive, quite the opposite."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Tang." He said. "That is why you didn't kill him." He levitated the pokeballs back to his side, and lay down in the sand, prefering the open spaces to the pokeball, as cold made very little difference to him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back