• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Orre: Team Meteora!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The instant she saw even the threat of an attack, she whirled around, using her tail to bring the scyther to the ground, her claws onto him, though she did not dig into him. She was growling loudly, before the flapped her wings to lift into the air and back off slightly

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Scyther lay there for a moment to be sure there wasn't another strike coming. Even he knew better than to chance a foe who was about the same power as he was. He slowly stood up, to face the flygon and stood low, almost slouching, with his scythes behind him. A sign of submission, or at least, the closest thing a scyther could come to submission.

Years
  • Flygon bowed slightly, though she was giving me no sign of wether she was interested or not. Though I could already sence she was impressed by the speed of the attempted attack, but for now her opinion on the Scyther was unclear. I felt Absol behind me, watching the male trainer with a cold, unblinking gaze. I knew he wanted to kill, and since Flygon showed no actual intrest, there was no reason to stop him..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • When scyther didn't attack again. It caught the attention of my other pokemon immidiately, who stared in disbelief. I didn't let my face show any emotion as I watched the proceedings carefully. Things could go either way at this point... Scyther picked at one of his armor plates, seperating it slightly from him, and pulling out a green jewel, about the size and shape of a human eye. I didn't know where he had gotten it, but I remembered from the breeder I had purchased scyther's egg from that scythers had a high tendancy to be kleptomaniacs, being unnable to help themselves from stealing.

Years
  • I held my breath as flygon cautously approached him, keeping out of reach of the blades. I was starting to feel her anxiety, and I knew I'd have to stop this soon, or she'd stress out. and with Meteora attacking so often, this was something I could not risk. I could also feel her fondness toward the jewel, but she couldn't tell if it was a gift or a lure...

Years
  • OOC: Recap: Rauru and Eclipse found that in the earthquake they had switched thier pokemon, but Rauru couldn't get Flygon to go back without bribing her, so he was forced to introduce Flygon to his Scyther, and that's pretty much it.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I waited, becoming tense as the moment slowly moved on. I couldn't tell what Scyther was trying to do, but he didn't seem his usual hostile self as he held out the jewel, not moving an inch.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • OOC: Ok, gotcha.

---

Ryan got ontop of his Dragonair and waited for the stranger to hop on. Ryan returned Magcargo and Exeggutor back to their pokeballs once the puddle of water had dried up. Ryan's Delcatty stayed in his lap. Delcatty wasn't fond of the stranger and wanted to stay out just incase.
    (sry, writers block, and there isnt much i can do until david gets on)

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • Ryan looked back, still a bit suspicious. "Well your welcome." Ryan then looked forward again as Dragonair sped off into the sky. Ryan looked back again and said, "If you spot anything that looks like a town just let me know." Ryan was still having second thoughts about this, but he guessed it was too late now.

Years
  • Flygon carefully accepted the jewel, but now i was holding my breath, mentally seeing her stress levels, I got the whistle out nervously, but if she stressed out, nothing could stop her.. I'd have to call her back before she did so...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • It was then that I saw the sight that shocked me more than anything else I had seen, or would see in my life. Scyther backed down. He crouched a bit lower, and took a few steps, giving the flygon room, like it would an oponent that he knew was as skilled as he was, but didn't want to fight.

Years
  • Flygon flapped her wings once, moving into the air, and headed back to me. Suddenly, I looked up, behind the trainer, and I saw absol, his blade glowing. I didn't say anything though, and it took everything I had to hide a smile.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I didn't notice anyhting behind me, but I could feel that something wasn't right... I assumed that what I felt was one of her pokemon, and their hostile feelings. Scyther had turned around to look at the pokemon, staring it down as I very slowly reached my hand down to my side, signalling snorlax.

Years
  • Absol didn't notice the Scyther, singly-mindedness only saids one thing: kill the human. in an incredibly fast movement, he launched his Razor wind attack, following it up with Airal Ace

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I flung myself to the ground, just barely in time to avoid the razor wind, and Scyther leapt forward, locking blades for blade with the Absol to take the attack, as Snorlax ran over at his best, yet still abysmally slow speed...

Years
  • I motioned toward the ground as Flygon burrowed underground, heading for the snorlac, as Absol almost gave a devilish smile, before backing off and covering the area in a Flamethrower attack. I knew what Flygon was doing, digging a sink-hole where the Snorlax would head.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back