• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Pokemon Ourple

PokemonOurpleOffical

PokemonOurple
    Days
    Hello I am a developer of Pokémon Ourple. I want to introduce y'all to Ourple as I think this has potential to be a great hack. Pokémon Ourple is a Memehack with an entire dex full of fakemon. There are a bunch of different mons. I will post more abt Ourple as time goes on the 1st gym demo will already have decomp and very cool stuff so stay tuned.

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
    Years
    That sounds so freaking cool. I would expect a good product coming for a GBA ROM Hack. I really want to hear more about this project because i'm fan of Pokémon Rom Hacks and i think it would be an air fresh to this community

By the way, welcome to this forum!

Years
    Hello I am a developer of Pokémon Ourple. I want to introduce y'all to Ourple as I think this has potential to be a great hack. Pokémon Ourple is a Memehack with an entire dex full of fakemon. There are a bunch of different mons. I will post more abt Ourple as time goes on the 1st gym demo will already have decomp and very cool stuff so stay tuned.

Hello, PokemonOurpleOffical, and welcome to the forums!
    This looks interesting! Besides the fakémon, what features do you plan to put in your ROM hack?

"Stay tuned ? Hey! That is MY catchphrase!"
    (Just kidding! ^^)

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years

Welcome to the pc Ourple!
    Gotta say, I love the name for your rom hack, it's amazing!
    Well, i hope you like it here, so feel free to ask any questions if you're confused!

Back