• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outbreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Nidoran tackled Raichus injured side. Raichu who didn?t notice Nidoran fell down and yelled because of some pain. Then he rolled to the side and prepared a big Thundershock. Then he attacked, the bright big thundershock flew to Nidoran and graved everything that stands in the way. Because of Raichus condition, he hadn?t aimed well, so Nidoran was streaked by the electric power

{2 Trainers? Thats not fair...} Raichu whispered.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    "well glade to see Razi can stand up to some what of electrical attack." Yuri says watching Razi get ready for the next attack. "well Hiroko. i guess the question is do you want the Raichu really bad or if you don't." he says sarcasticly to her. "Razi use horn attack." Yuri yells to Razi. "Nido...Nidoran{get ready big boy cause here i come}" he says as he attacks the injured pokemon again.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    {We?ll see about that!!!}

Raichu used Megapunch for counterattack. He fully hit Razis chest as razi wanted to attack. Then Raichu sat down and gasps. He tried to stand up again. {grrrr... huff.... i am not beaten yet....} Raichu said, and got ready for next attack. But than he made a painfull face and quiver over his total body. A strong poison had infect him not long ago. {aaah..... why just me.... gnii....}

He tried to get up the second, and this time with more success. Yuri and Hiroko felt some mercy as they see that. Both knew, if somebody catches this Pokemon, it needs quick a antitoxin. The Raichu did wait for the trainers next move. Which trainer would attack with which pokemon?

Last edited:

fightingdreamer

What a drag.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    *hey nigma can i use you if not tell me and ill re-write the story* * also star or * means he is thinking*ace:well mom ill see ya when i see ya
    mom:well thats no way to say goodbye to your mother now say it right
    ace:sorry mom goodbye love you!!.
    ace:c'mon torchic tor
    ace walks along and sees a raichu and goes up closer the raichu bites him and the battle begins
    ace:torchic use peck
    raichu dodged it and used thunder then it slapped torchic and then he ran away
    ace:torchic!!!!!! oh man wheres the pokemon center
    ace checks his pokenav and there are no towns near and it is starting to rain
    ace:hey a house lets see if they will let us stay for the night
    'knock knock' *that was one mean raichu*
    mr pokemon:yes who is it why it cant be..
    ace:sorry to interupt sir but may we stay here for the night please my torchic just got seriously hurt
    mr pokemon:why sure
    ace:thank you
    ???:who was that huhhh! ace
    ace: huh how do you know my name

next chapter:gramps??????!!!!!!!!!

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    um.... sorry shiningadept, but i am in a fight with 2 other trainers! you have to join them or something.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    "well Hiroko there you go. a weakened rare pokemon. go ahead catch it." he said to her inspecting Razi's wounds. "i only fought because my pokemon obey unlike yours, and they gain experiance." he says recalling Razi."so know if you would please catch this wounded pokemon we will be on our way." he says while crossing his arms, and standing in a more comfortable position. still waiting to see what she would do now that he had completely withdrew from his earlier state of mind.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Sorry about not posting sooner! I've been having such a stressful week... luckily, a lot of it's done (like the huge English essay I had to write this morning >_>). You'll have to be aware that I won't usually post in the night because I have Japanese class at night. So anyway, now that I'm back.... =P

Hiroko
    -------------

Hiroko stood staring at the injured Raichu and with a quick glance at her other two pokemon, and Bulbasaur's worried face, she suddenly felt a strange feeling in her.

It was pity. She felt very sorry for the Raichu that was injured so badly.

"No," she said, "It has put up a very good fight, I think we should let it go. Perhaps we can heal it's poison."

She bent down and picked something out of her pack and aimed it at Raichu. It was a spraybottle of some kind.

"I carry these with me when I would walk through the Viridian Forest, because of the Beedrill poison," she said, "This should help the Raichu."

Bulbasaur coughed a bit, {So you're not going to catch him? But I thought--.}

Hiroko blinked, "I don't want to catch a pokemon that is so skilled at battle. I don't think he needs a trainer to be great. He should do what he wants because he is strong enough to."

She sprayed the poison heal on Raichu.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    When Hiroko and Bulbasaur arrived at the Raichu, it was very silent. Hiroko saw the tired eyes of the Raichu and it had already give up fighting.

It said to Bulbasaur: {... uuurr.... you... have...won...}

Raichu fell on the ground. It grumbled silently {...you got me...} , then it smiled short and stopped moving. Hiroko just heard the calm warm silent breath the raichu did. Seemed the poison had reached a critical point. Hiroko sprayed at the Raichu the Antidot. Slowly the Raichu catched the foot of Hiroko, holding it. Then it fell asleep.

First it seemed the Pokemon had attacked it too hard, but it was only sleeping. Hiroko couldn?t move right, cause the Raichu hold her feed.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    "i agree i don't think it should be caught." he said to Hiroko. he was alittle taken aback at the thought that she had pity. "the Raichu is very strong and battles very well." he says walking to the sleeping pokemon. "i think the best thing we can do for it is leave it here and keep on going." he continues not thinking the Raichu could wake up. "lets hope he doesn't follow us because he could get really hurt. again." he says. moveing the pokemon a few feet into the grass. "ok, lets get a move on. right Zero?" he asks.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Yuri moved the Raichu a few feet unto the grass, not noticing that it realy woke up, but it didn?t do anything, so yuri left the pokemon, not knowing of it awakening. Carefully it looked at the trainers. As they trainers wanted to go away and they looked back to the raichu, it was gone....

Well, now the fun part will come. ;-)

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Where's Zero Shiberu been? He's sorta our leader... XD

Hiroko
    -------------

"Return Holland, Bulbasaur!" Hiroko commanded, and the two pokemon disappered into their balls.

"Yes, well, I've heard this place we're going to is different than Kanto, so we should get moving," Hiroko said, agreeing that the Raichu should be left, "This way."

She began to walk off on a well-beaten path of the forest floor. She didn't even bother waiting for the boys to say something, she was too used to doing things herself to worry about others. However, she couldn't stop thinking about the Raichu that had put up such a good fight. It was so tired and weak, and yet it kept going. That was what she was like; when others considered her down, she came back up with another attack.

Hopefully, her pokemon would be the same way, or they'd never be as good as she was. She had to be the best at what she did, because her family would recognize her then for herself, and she wouldn't be overshadowed by her other siblings.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    I don?t know where he is. I hope he comes back soon.

They walked about an hour or something, as Hiroko noticed some moving behind them. As she looked back she saw a pokemon sneaking after them in the bush. On it?s long tail she could see it was a Raichu. Was it the same Raichu they met some time ago? It wasn?t a coincidence that this it was near them, it seemed the Raichu had interest in the trainers or something.

(Perhaps it want?s to thank me for the antidote...) Hiroko thought. But why did it sneak after them? Could it be a little afraid of the trainers or something else?

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Occ: yeah i do wonder where he has gone. he started this thing and its kinda weird that he up and left.

Yuri walked at a fast pace to keep up with Hiroko. "hey shouldn't you slow down a bit i mean look at Zero he's way back there." he says. takening a quick look back at the slow moveing person. "hey aren't you even listening to me?" he asks Hiroko grabbing her arm at the same time to slow her down.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Occ: I wonder where Zero is gone? I hope he comes back. Perhaps he has something important to do. Should we go on that way we do now? Or should we wait for Zero? If we go on, somebody must play NPC Zero for short time, ok?

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Well, let's just pretend he's still with us. ^-^; I know I'm extremely busy all the time too, so I can relate to whatever he's going through.

Hiroko
    -----------

"Would you mind letting go of my arm you barbarian?" Hiroko said without turning around, "I assumed that Zero would be following along with us. If he can't keep up, then what am I supposed to do? Be brought down because he's too slow?" She didn't sound angry, more like mildly annoyed.

She didn't like being told what to do by some kid. Even though she was just a kid herself. Although, somewhere inside her she had a spark of admiration for the boy because of his wiling to care about his friend. That was something she had trouble doing.

She had noticed that the Raichu was following them. It was alright. She didn't care if it wanted to follow her or not; that was up to it.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Occ: But if we do so, who leads the story? I have to wait with my Scar for a good moment or suitabel situation to join the trainers. I think you know what i mean. So, what are we doing next? I could lead for some time, until Zero arrives, should i?

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Occ: no i think we should just keep on going. when Zero gets back he'll have some catching up to do. i think light azumarill should continue leading shes doing a good job.

"hey Zero pick up the pace or you'll get lost." Yuri yells to Zero. "well excuuuuse me Hiroko, how else was i supposed to get you to slow down." he says letting go of her arm. "so we continue on this path for how long?" hed said with little attention to what she might say. he was walking and watching for pokemon. "so you say you've heard of this new region? whats it supposed to be like?" Yuri asks Hiroko paying more attention to her then pokemon, as they continued along the path.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Scar was thinking about the situation... {Why did they heal me? And why didn?t they catch me? Am i not strong enough? I must find it out... And that bulbasaur had such a look. Ah, i just follow them. Perhaps they aren?t bad trainers like the other ones i met.}

Scar tried to get closer to them. {Perhaps i can hear what about they talk...} By thinking about the trainers, he didn?t noticed that he did some scrambling sounds.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Sorry I didn't post last night! I had just found out some very sad news about my dog and I didn't feel like doing much of anything. I didn't even go to Japanese class (which I love by the way). ;_; Anywhoo, I feel a bit better today, and I'm trying to act cheery for my brother's birthday today, so, onward!

BTW, yeah, I'll lead for a while. Maybe I'll PM Zero to see what's going on.

Hiroko
    ---------------

"Hmph," Hiroko muttered, looking a bit annoyed, "You shouldn't be so forceful, it makes people think badly about you and it gets them a bit angry." She sounded only slightly annoyed, and had this sort of 'I'm smarter than you!' tone to her voice.

She blinked. "I'll answer your questions though. This is the path to the small town where many trainers that want to go to the new region go. The new region, Nyaru, is one where there are a large group of new pokemon. It's also a region that's very dangerous, or so I've heard," she paused while this sank in a bit, "I believe you've heard of the last pokemon discovered, Virouge? Well, when I get strong enough, I should hope to see it."

This was what Hiroko wanted to really do to impress her parents, her siblings, and everyone else. To see the pokemon that not even the greatest could see without never returning.

"I wouldn't have to catch it; it is much too powerful to be caught by a mere human. Though I would like to see it, even if it was only for few seconds. That would be enough, to prove that I alone can escape the mysterious pokemon, " she concluded, looking resolute.

It was an unrealistic dream, though Hiroko never thought of that. Death was not something that scared her.

"Ah!" Hiroko said suddenly, grabbing into her bag. She brought out a pokeball and soon Bulbasaur was standing beside her.

"I have thought of a name for you," she said to the squatty pokemon, "Your name shall be Ruri."

Bulbasaur looked a bit sleepy, but soon gaped at her trainer. {What's it mean?} she asked.

"It means emerald; you are green," Hiroko replied, nodding.

Bulbasaur cast a sideways glance at Hiroko, {All that time and I get named "Ruri"... dissapointing....}

Hiroko merely returned Ruri without noticing though, and continued walking on.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    {Ruri, huh? And a mysterious pokemon? I hope that trainer will come back after she has seen it. Well, i have seen everything, now i can go.} Scar moved for a minute, then he stopped.

{Gah! What am i thinking? I want to see that pokemon too! And to the other side, these trainers seem to have a big adventure to go through. I MUST JOIN THEM.} Some moments of silence. {...But how? I am too afraid of trainers. Whats when they aren?t that nice they look at first? But that female trainer... huh, i think she has a good heart.}

He turned back and headed to the trainers. He went out of the bushs and got closer to the trainers. If the trainers would look back, they could see Scar. {How can i do it? Is it the right thing i am doing? Everything i did in the past was a mistake, so what would happen after this decision?} The Raichu got nervous. Never he had that been that close to a trainer on its own free will.

{Are they hard trainers? Would it be difficult to follow their orders? I don?t want to say it, but i am afraid...} Strange feelings come up in Scar. {That female Trainer is the right one. But what should i do next?}

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back