• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Outlaw

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2017
    Is there a certain program I need to open this file because I have the clean fire red rom and the ups patcher but whenever I try to open the download it takes me to google chrome and I can`t extract anything

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • doesnt matter anymore i got it after you might want to add in your step by step that it helps if you take the ups file out of the folder first then start patching

Oh, I thought that went without saying. I'll find and update that post.

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Is there a certain program I need to open this file because I have the clean fire red rom and the ups patcher but whenever I try to open the download it takes me to google chrome and I can`t extract anything

It's a .zip file. Most computers should be able to open it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2016
    Looks really cool, I like the idea of a more serious tone and the game sounds pretty good. I'll give it a shot and probably do a blind lp. Thanks for releasing the game. :pink_boogie:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    Short but sweet. Increased difficulty, available pokemon and the ending change was good but the rest of it was pretty much Firered with different dialogue (and everyone is so casual about raping, it got old quick and i started to worry about you lol). I felt there should have been more fighting the police for this to be truly 'outlaw' however harder and therefore better than firered. thanks for letting me play :)

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Short but sweet. Increased difficulty, available pokemon and the ending change was good but the rest of it was pretty much Firered with different dialogue (and everyone is so casual about raping, it got old quick and i started to worry about you lol). I felt there should have been more fighting the police for this to be truly 'outlaw' however harder and therefore better than firered. thanks for letting me play :)

Yeah thanks. The game was intended to be a lot like FireRed. I just added a few things(slums, police hq, savage people, corruption, crazy ending).

The rape stuff probably went too far. I kinda regret some of the things I put there. Most of this game was made late at night and often I just went to the darkest corners of my mind for material. Then again, the world of Outlaw was supposed to be a really messed up world, not too unlike the world we live in RL.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    Yeah thanks. The game was intended to be a lot like FireRed. I just added a few things(slums, police hq, savage people, corruption, crazy ending).

The rape stuff probably went too far. I kinda regret some of the things I put there. Most of this game was made late at night and often I just went to the darkest corners of my mind for material. Then again, the world of Outlaw was supposed to be a really messed up world, not too unlike the world we live in RL.

I got the feeling it was made while tired and, i imagine, high lol.

'I just went to the darkest corners of my mind for material.' Hence why i worried... dark corners of my mind has a variety of sick shit! I joke anyway :) enjoyed and hope any future hacks go well (i'll keep an eye out)

Last edited by a moderator:

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
  • Alright I've tried many pokemon main games (also hacks) for nuzlocke but I couldn't finish any of them. Now this game looks can be done to me. Sooo, I'll edit after I play the game. Let's downloed *megusta face*

edit: I've downloaded it and done the patch but how to save the game? I can't save?

edit2: k. I can save now. Thank you flash128k!

edit3: after 4 hours playing;
    BEST HACK EVER! XD

edit4: Look what I've found at Power Plant
    Pokemon Outlaw

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    I also had a clean fire red ROM like I just downloaded it and I'm using my not and when the screen with the sandslash came up the title screen when I pressed start it was just white

I meant to say my boy

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    So, it gets to a white screen when you press start after showing the proper title screen? It may be your emulator.
    But if you really can't get it to work, PM me your email address. PC doesn't permit sending ROMs on this site.
    So I can help you by email, bro.
    I also tried two different emulators and myboy but it will still have a white screen after I press start at the menu pls help I really would love to play this ROM and thanks

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Yeah.. I tried it 128k was the same but 64k just immediately gave me a white screen of didn't even show the main title screen and I also couldn't use the l and r help buttons either it just made a buzzing noise instead...

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2017
    Just finished this hack, great game Crizzle! I enjoyed it a lot and laughed the whole time! I look forward to playing your next hack soon!

My final team was

Raichu LVL 52

Dragonite LVL 68

Muk LVL 56

Blaziken LVL 53

Poliwrath LVL 56

Alakazam LVL 52

Had to do a lot of training but it was worth it in the end! Thanks again!

Back