• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Outlaw

Years
So this time I wasn't lazy and decided to read through all the posts (thankfully there wasn't a lot) and my question wasn't answered so I'll ask
For my flying type, I was thinking of Crobat, but I just want to make sure it'll evolve so I don't waste my time training it. Thanks~

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Hey where do you get the vs seeker at

You don't.

So this time I wasn't lazy and decided to read through all the posts (thankfully there wasn't a lot) and my question wasn't answered so I'll ask
For my flying type, I was thinking of Crobat, but I just want to make sure it'll evolve so I don't waste my time training it. Thanks~

Golbat evolves the way Golbat normally evolves in FR. I believe its by high friendship. (I don't think I changed that).

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 3, 2015
Wait, does it not work for mobile? I am clicking the link by the drop box and all it shows is a blank white screen. Also will LG do?

Last edited by a moderator:

Little_Ita-chan

Buff Tuff
Years
The download doesn't work for me. I click the attachment and get a blank gif. I went through the trouble of getting a dropbox account and got a .php file that I have no clue what to do with. So no thug life for me.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
People, please read the main post. If the attachment download doesnt work, then use the alternate download link in the first post.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
People, please read the main post. If the attachment download doesnt work, then use the alternate download link in the first post.

Im glad even after youve finish your hack you still have the time to help us out when need be. Hope your other hack is going well to.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 23, 2022
can you re-upload new patch? I cant seem be able to download the new patch attach to this thread.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 17, 2015
um how do you get the fire red rom i cant find one that dosnt crash

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 22, 2016
Hai.
When ever im in the game an di try to save i always get Error.
Please exchange backup memory.
Is this because i did something wrong during patching or can there be another reason?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Thanks for the awesome hack didn't finish it yet but i'm having a lot of fun thought !
Ya know it ain't izy ta find g00d hacks m8 but i'll w8 till ya finish ya other hack ! Keep up the good work.
Sehiko

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I struggle with ever finishing a whole game or hack they so big and theres always alot to do in hacks.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I would love to see your playthrough of this game as it helps support such a gracious hack

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I sometimes forget to update a game even after a few updates then realize and always worry if my version is compatible but always just look back at messages on thread and usaully get my answer

Hi every one hope your all having an awesome time here​

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
Indeed it is! I added it in my sig! It's my first ever Youtube video as well! So the quality may suffer! D:

Omg i am really honour Thank you i will be watching straight away. I know its going to look and play well do not worry about quality your presenting a hack that we all love alot. So Thank you again and im positive the creator of the hack and many others will love this. Have a good day

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2016
Omg i am really honour Thank you i will be watching straight away. I know its going to look and play well do not worry about quality your presenting a hack that we all love alot. So Thank you again and im positive the creator of the hack and many others will love this. Have a good day

Thanks so much!! I just hope you enjoy it as I am enjoying playing it!! This hack is truly a gem!

Back