• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Outlaw

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Crizzle when is your next hack coming out? Is it going to be soon, just curious cuz u did well on Pokemon Outlaw.

I have no clue when it'll be out but it'll probably be soon. It only took a month for me to make Outlaw. But who knows?

Bulbadon

Might or might not come back
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    I have no clue when it'll be out but it'll probably be soon. It only took a month for me to make Outlaw. But who knows?

OK good luck on it and are u going to make more post game things to do on ur next hack and also are u going to add unique trainer battle sprites other than use the ones already found in the game? And I hope the next game is even sicker and extreme. Good work tho.

EDIT: This hack reminds me of another great hack Pokemon My A**. That hack was really good and tbh I don't like all these serious hacks. I don't really care about them cause they have a lot of glitches and idk the Pokemon don't feel genuine and its like kid proof.

Last edited:

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • EDIT: This hack reminds me of another great hack Pokemon My A**. That hack was really good and tbh I don't like all these serious hacks. I don't really care about them cause they have a lot of glitches and idk the Pokemon don't feel genuine and its like kid proof.

You say that like only these kind of hacks have glitches. Every hack is gonna have glitches. I didn't play My Ass version, but I did watch a LP on it, it was pretty funny. lol But what's wrong with Pokémon hacks/games that aren't for children? And how do the Pokémon not feel genuine??

Bulbadon

Might or might not come back
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    You say that like only these kind of hacks have glitches. Every hack is gonna have glitches. I didn't play My Ass version, but I did watch a LP on it, it was pretty funny. lol But what's wrong with Pokémon hacks/games that aren't for children? And how do the Pokémon not feel genuine??

Bruh I never said only those kind of hacks have glitches I just said they have a lot and I'm just putting my opinion up there not for any reason or anything that's just how I feel.

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • OK good luck on it and are u going to make more post game things to do on ur next hack and also are u going to add unique trainer battle sprites other than use the ones already found in the game? And I hope the next game is even sicker and extreme. Good work tho.

EDIT: This hack reminds me of another great hack Pokemon My A**. That hack was really good and tbh I don't like all these serious hacks. I don't really care about them cause they have a lot of glitches and idk the Pokemon don't feel genuine and its like kid proof.

I'm not a big on post game when it comes to hacks but it seems like many want a post game, so I'll probably add a post game to my next hack.

I'm tend to be a lazy guy and not the best at sprite making, so I usually lean on the sprites found in the original. But if I need to make unique characters (which I will), I'll make my own trainer sprites.
    Thanks for playing, I'm glad you like it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2017
    Um, I was trying to play this until I found out I need to patch this file, Do you know any trustworthy guides on how to patch this?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Thanks so much for playing. Making diglett cave one way was intentional. I wanted make people stumble through the rock tunnel, lol.

Oh okay was just wondering about it cause it was open then closed after the gym I think lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2016
    I'm trying to download this on my android phone. I'm using my boy and when i try to open the zip file on the emulator it say that its not a gba file! How did you make it work??

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • I'm trying to download this on my android phone. I'm using my boy and when i try to open the zip file on the emulator it say that its not a gba file! How did you make it work??

The zip file is a .ups patch. Using a patching software, you patch the .ups file to an unused Fire Red ROM(.gba file). Then you play the patched ROM(I recommend change the name of the patched ROM after you patch it) on an emulator.

Remember people, please read the first post before you download.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2016
    I'm trying to patch it but it keeps recognising it as a zip file. Maybe its just because i have a crappy phone. Could you maybe upload a already patched zip file to me? Plz! I really wanna play this!

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • I'm trying to patch it but it keeps recognising it as a zip file. Maybe its just because i have a crappy phone. Could you maybe upload a already patched zip file to me? Plz! I really wanna play this!

I'm not sure if you understand.
    The zip file contains a .UPS file. You have to unzip the .zip file to get the .ups file. The .ups file is the patch. You patch the ups file to the Fire Red Rom.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2016
    When extract and unzip it there is no file inside the new folder. Its just completely empty. I get wht your trying i say and i know how to patch but there's no file to patch to the fire red rom.

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • When extract and unzip it there is no file inside the new folder. Its just completely empty. I get wht your trying i say and i know how to patch but there's no file to patch to the fire red rom.

The .zip folder in the attachments of my first post is empty? Try downloading it again because that's definitely not the case.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    I can't seem to patch it even when I use the Tsukuyomi UPS anyone have any help?

Last edited:
    Back