• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Outlaw

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2020
    Dude I'm having some serious problems with the patching, even if I followed the tutorials, it keeps failing because the original Fire Red Rom doesn't satisfy the requirements, I downloaded it from many sites, what I can do?

Same.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2020
    Man, I'm so sorry. I completely forgot about Umbreon. If you max out happyness, you'll probably get an Espeon.
    So sorry, no Umbreon. Though, you do battle against one later in the game.

In my next work, I'll make sure to make Umbreon and Espeon stone Evolutions.(probably moon for umbreon and sun for espeon).

I'm very sorry, Umbreon's an awesome pokemon.

As far as the 6th pokemon on your team, you can find a dratini in the water leading up to victory road(where they check for the badges), though they're kind of rare. Training that to a Dragonite would be useful.[/QUOTE

Don't sweat it man you've made an awesome game and I'm enjoying it a lot so far :) Yeah I actually went up by victory road and came by a dratini by accident, killed it, then took me like 40 minutes to come by one again but I got the sonufabitch in the end! xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2022
    Duuuude,i checked that site but i dint click on games, thanks for the quick reply tho,finally got it!!

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2015
    Looks like a dope game but I can't figure out how to download it and play it. Haven't downloaded a hacked rom before so I don't know how to patch it to work with the VBA. Could someone give me instructions on how to do it? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2015
    I followed the tutorial that you posted, I writed. But the problem is that whatever I do, it won't work. I have patched many times I don't know what is wrong with this one.

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Looks like a dope game but I can't figure out how to download it and play it. Haven't downloaded a hacked rom before so I don't know how to patch it to work with the VBA. Could someone give me instructions on how to do it? Thanks!

I followed the tutorial that you posted, I writed. But the problem is that whatever I do, it won't work. I have patched many times I don't know what is wrong with this one.

Guys, you've got to read around a bit before you post questions.

At least read the 1st post, where I mention Operationidroid's website.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
    Years
  • Great Hack bro. I had a lot of fun.

Pokemon Outlaw

Hakon

Long Time Lurker
    Years
  • Just finished it dude; It's so much fun!
    The challenge is refreshing and I was laughing the whole way through :)
    I can't wait to see more hacks from you, I'm excited for whatever you bring next.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2020
    I did read it. I actually find it insulting that you immediately assumed that I didn't.

It's alright, though. I managed to fix it eventually.

Last edited:

macbook

[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2015
    need help playing it on mac sound great though

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • I did read it. I actually find it insulting that you immediately assumed that I didn't.

It's alright, though. I managed to fix it eventually.

Chill, it was a general statement. I wasn't talking specifically about anyone. I was just getting a lot of similar questions and wanted to point people in the right direction.
    I'm happy that you found a way to make it work. Hope you enjoy playing.

need help playing it on mac sound great though

What in particular do you need help with? I can try to help you out.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2020
    Chill, it was a general statement. I wasn't talking specifically about anyone. I was just getting a lot of similar questions and wanted to point people in the right direction.
    I'm happy that you found a way to make it work. Hope you enjoy playing.

I'm chill, don't misunderstand me. It's cool, I just get really irritated whenever something like that happens.

And I am enjoying lol.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Hey man, just finished the elite 4 and loved the hack :)

I was rather sad to finish it as it was very entertaining and had a strange but good enough story to keep me hooked. The sort-of relationship is very unique and because of that I did enjoy it. I also loved that you only used generation 1-3 Pokemon as I do not like having newer Pokemon in the older games, it just doesn't feel right to me :P.

The only downsides for me would be that I would have loved to have the vs seeker to train up some newer Pokemon to match the level of my main team but it wasn't a big deal anyway :). The other downside would just be that there's no post game content but I believe the game was definitely enjoyable enough. The fact that I want more post game content just shows that I really enjoyed it :). I'll be looking forward to more hacks by you in the future(hopefully with a similar dark aspect) as this was one of the best hacks I have played in a long time. 9.5/10 from me (First forum post by the way, so sorry if it's a bit long)

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2016
    Hey, I downloaded your hack and am loving it so far (just beat the ninja dude from the city with the name i can never spell). I managed to get it working with moemon and that's made some of the lines twice as funny. It certainly helps you understand Bill's point of view...
    I really enjoyed the Police HQ thing. One thing I thought of while doing it would be if you could have your pokemon bash through doors while invading. I think that image is awesome. It would add to the feeling of using the power of your pokemon to get your way (like the police could run and lock themselves behind a door when they realize they can't beat you and you're just like nope, and bam, down goes the door. No one runs from you). I have no idea if that is a possible thing to do, but I just love the idea XD

One question I have (and I feel stupid for asking) but where do you get surf? I'm pretty sure I've searched everywhere I can think of but I can't seem to find it

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2015
    I agree it definitely gets hard after the 7th gym, goes from 0-60 in 0 seconds
    Is there a move relearner anywhere? It was originally on the 4th Sevii Island but you removed it so did you replace him/her anywhere else?
    Also.. is there any moomoo milk anywhere :(?

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Hey, I downloaded your hack and am loving it so far (just beat the ninja dude from the city with the name i can never spell). I managed to get it working with moemon and that's made some of the lines twice as funny. It certainly helps you understand Bill's point of view...
    I really enjoyed the Police HQ thing. One thing I thought of while doing it would be if you could have your pokemon bash through doors while invading. I think that image is awesome. It would add to the feeling of using the power of your pokemon to get your way (like the police could run and lock themselves behind a door when they realize they can't beat you and you're just like nope, and bam, down goes the door. No one runs from you). I have no idea if that is a possible thing to do, but I just love the idea XD

One question I have (and I feel stupid for asking) but where do you get surf? I'm pretty sure I've searched everywhere I can think of but I can't seem to find it

There's an item ball next to the Police chief in Police HQ.

For some reason, the hack wont work....the sadness...

I can try to help if u want.

I agree it definitely gets hard after the 7th gym, goes from 0-60 in 0 seconds
    Is there a move relearner anywhere? It was originally on the 4th Sevii Island but you removed it so did you replace him/her anywhere else?
    Also.. is there any moomoo milk anywhere :(?

No move relearner or moomoo milk. Sorry.

Back