• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Pandora

Years
  • This game was made for the Relic Castle Winter Game Jam 2020 (and it even won a Community Spotlight)

A small detour can change your entire life…
    Pokemon Pandora

Game Title:
    Pokemon Pandora

Plot:
    You are a young trainer on his journey to become the very best like no one ever was. You start in a hotel where you prepare yourself for the 4th gym battle. After getting the badge, a rockslide on the next route blocks the path to the next city and you have to go back. A group of thugs steals a little girl's Psyduck which you want to get back. You enter there hideout which is a cave and after defeating their boss somehting...very bad happened. You accidently freed an ancient evil and now it is your task to ban it from this world again. Can you do this or is this world doomed?

Game Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Features and helpful information:
    -We raised the shiny rate, because the game is so short. It is 1/250 now.
    -We added the item Fishing Rod which combines Old, Good and Super Rod.
    -You start with a good collection of items. Check your bag.
    -The city you start in has a free move relearner.
    -Not really a helpful information, but it seems like many people got confused by this. It is intentional that the trainers south of the city don't fight. The protagonist already defeated them, because that's the route where he originally came from to reach the city.

Game Download:

Team:
    Haunted Ditto- Director
    Mustafa505- Spriter
    SenKeyMaS- Mapper
    Ampharos2.0- Eventer

Made Using:
    Pokemon Essentials and RPGMakerXP

Known Bugs:
    No known bugs currently

Credits:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    just finished the game,pretty short and pretty easy around 1 hour gameplay .The only problem or bug I found so far was that arena trap can trap flying type like yanmega for 2 turns before letting you have the option to run away first 2 turn result in you can`t escape

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    game ends once you beat the ancient evil spirit, you started lv30s and ended around lv 40.after you beat then it is credit scene.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    used 3 super repels, lv 41 luxray lv38 yanmega lv 38 krokorok lv 31 primeape lv 31 exeggutor lv 32 cloyster as my end team. Guessing I am lucky with nature and critical hit

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    Finished! Nice game. I like the GYM and some tiles, specially the farm, graveyard and ruins.

My team was Lv45 Luxray, Lv40 Krookodile, Lv38 Yanmega and Lv35 Seadra.

Suggestions:
    1. Some parts, specially the cave, are too linear, make more branchs/puzzles
    2. The cave was unnecessary long, make it shorter.
    3. Run (with Escape Rope broken, I miss this a lot)
    4. Exp. Share (new or old) at start.
    5. Use music/screenshake/flash/SFX at important events (or no so importants, like healing at farm).
    6. World building about the main plot.
    7. Last boss harder
    8. Reverse the parents position on the Big Green House #1 (the dialog would make more sense).
    Bugs:
    1. Screens attached: Six are about black borders. There is also a non-passable tile on coconut tree.
    2. Fisherman gives me the Fishing Rod unlimited times.
    3. Fishing sprite
    4. Escape rope doesn't work between cave rooms (I returned to previous room)
    5. The city has day/night system but "routes" hasn't
    6. Grass on cave entrace has white battleback
    7. When I battle trainers on sea, grass battleback was used
    8. The gang leader uses scientist overworld, but super nerd battler

Attachments

• Pokemon Pandora
      Pokemon Pandora Bugs.png
      73.7 KB · Views: 2
    Back