• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Paths of Mystery [PG-17]

What Are You Going To Be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
Years
He giggled and kissed her before glancing at the Butterfree he was chasing. It was too far away now.

"Awww, I was so close too..."

He saw the field of flowers she was beside and frowned when he saw that he had trampled a bunch during his chase.

"Oops..."

He mumbled before wrapping his paws around her, cuddling.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
Flurry giggled cuddling with him. "Well. If this is a dream then we can be anywhere we want." she whispered smiling at him and with a single thought the flowers were no longer trampled and looked brighter than before.

Lilliana

Years
Flurry smiled "I'm happy anywhere as long as I'm with you" she whispered kissing him again before looking at him lovingly. "What do you think about us apparently sharing a dream?"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Silver nuzzled her back, cuddling with her.

"This shared dream?"

He pondered it.

"Wonderful. It means even while we're sleeping we can be together..."

In the real world, Silver and Flurry were curled into a ball together. (Like Yin Yang!) Cuddling closely.

(I think now's a good time to stop, wait for Marina and Aqua to both post, maybe have them notice us snuggled together. Also, by now it's early sunrise... :D)

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
He blushed slightly as her blue eyes looked into my grey eyes "My name is Michael, I have a Empoleon but I guess I could show your pokémon in the morning" Michael looked over to two of Cassie's Pokémon that seemed very fond of each other "Seems like you've done good so far.. may I travel with you?"

(I've been thinking beacause we have two very fond pokémon, what about a mirror image)
(Yes I've decided to do in third person in this thread.)

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Cassie smiled "Nice to meet you Michael, and sure you can travel with me. Just be very careful around Silver and Flurry they aren't to trusting of human's other than me right now" she said indicating the Quilava and Glaceon that were curled together asleep. Cassie smiled more glad that the two Pokemon seemed happy now.

(third person is cool and what do you mean by that?)

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
"Okay I'll try not to frighten the Pokémon" Michael sits down on the grass next to Cassie. (I mean the Pokémon like eachother, what about the same for the Trainers)

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
(okay)

Cassie smiled at him "I have a total of five Pokemon." she said "I told you about Silver and Flurry, over there is Mudds" she said pointing at the Mudkip with a Pikachu tail "Be careful around him to, because like Silver and Flurry he looks like he's been abused. Then theirs Joy" she said looking at the small Togepi sleeping near them "and finally Lyra" she said looking up at the Riolu sleeping in a tree.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
(Roleplay is meant to be written in third person, and I think he means Micheal like Cassie... XD)

Silver awoke happily. He saw Flurry awaken when he did.

So we did share that dream...

He yawned and nuzzled Flurry

"Good morning beautiful..."

He kissed her and almost jumped when he say the Boy talking to Cassie. But he seemed intrigued... He watched them talking, looking into each other's eyes...
He giggled and nudged Flurry.

"Hehehe... Look... They like each other..."

He nuzzled his head against hers and smiled as the two talked. He could almost smell it: They loved each other... Or at least, they will...

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
"Hello, Cassie, I think the Pokémon are awake." Michael stands up, he whispers to Cassie "I think you should Introduce me first."

Last edited:

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
(it is morning I think)

Cassie smiled and looked back at him ducking her head blushing when she looked into his eyes. "We had a long day yesterday" she said smiling when she looked over and saw Silver and Flurry awake and looking at them. She stood "I will" she said leading him over to Silver and Flurry. "Silver, Flurry this is Michael, he'll be joining us on our journey.

Last edited:

Lilliana

Years
Flurry giggled "Seems like it. Hopefully he's nice like Cassie is" she said nuzzling Silver happily. "I hope we have dreams we share more often" she whispered smiling.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Michael takes out his Empoleon "This is Aquatis, He'll be traveling with us, on that note we should start traveling" Aquatis chirps in agreement.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Cassie nodded "I don't keep any of my Pokemon in their Pokeball's just have to wake Mudds and Lyra" she said going and waking the two Pokemon and picking up Joy. "I'm ready to go"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Silver kissed he cheek smiling, then looked curious as the boy approached them.

"He'll be joining us on our journey," says Cassie.

Silver giggled some more. Obviously he knew why that was... The boy, named Micheal, was introduced to the two. Silver's mischevious smile shown as he thought of something.

"Hey Flurry, watch this..."

He told her, unable to resist his giggling fit. He sneezed blue fire, the flames stopping just before they could reach Micheal's face, and vanishing. Silver watched to see his reaction, smiling...

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Michael glanced at the fire, he smiled and had a small laugh "I had Aquatis in his Pokéball just because he wanted to Relax a bit" he picked up his grey backpack.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Cassie smiled "As a breeder I want to be good friends with my Pokemon and think that not keeping them in their Pokeball's will help that" she said giggling as Silver sneezed Blue Flames at him.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Cassie blushed again and nodded "Lets" she said happily. She and her Pokemon had been in this spot for two days and they were more than ready to move on. "So Michael are you doing gyms or contests?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back