• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Paths of Mystery [PG-17]

What Are You Going To Be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
Years
Paths of mystery is a Role-Playing thread that takes place in the Sinnoh Region. But this is a more Open-Minded Roleplay. There are no Leveling up and things like that to deal with. You have to keep track of your items and Pokemon, and their conditions. Don't think of it as a game. Think of it as "Real Life" and react as such. As said before, this Role-Play takes place in the Sinnoh Region, but you can find Pokemon from all five Regions (Yes, including the new Black/White Version Pokemon.) You begin wherever you decide to live. This is a realistic Role-Playing thread. You can live wherever, and do whatever you want. Don't want to fight Gym Leaders? Be a Breeder, or a Contest Trainer. It's your choice.This is a very open Role-Play, and events will happen once the Thread has progressed a good amount. This is a free-roaming Thread, but God-modding is still not allowed.

Here is a map of the region:
Sinnoh Map.jpg

And here is the template for both Human and Pokemon Characters:

Human Template:
Code:
Name: (Full Name)
Appearance: (Summarize how you look, can be replaced by a picture)
Personality: (How do you act?)
History: (Do you have a back-story? Optional)
Pokemon Template:
Code:
Species: (What Pokemon are you?)
Name: (What are you known as?)
Appearance: (Summarize how you look, can be replaced by a picture too)
Personality: (What do you act like?)
History: (Anything else we should know about you? Optional)
You can get your starter from whichever town you are in. The starters are those of Kanto Region's:

• Bulbasaur
  • Charmander
  • Squirtle
Also, this is rated PG-17. This means:
[AGELIMIT]
Blood is allowed.
Death is allowed. You can't go around killing Pokemon, just say they're knocked out.
Sexual Reference is allowed. References only, the act itself is not allowed!
Drug reference is allowed. Reference. Don't actually do drugs in here.
Violence is obviously allowed. I don't want to see people cutting or shooting each other. Be realistic, but not brutal.
[/AGELIMIT]

There is no general plot, but as the Role-Play progresses there will be events and situations. Also, You may run into Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, or Plasma. They sometimes quarrel with each other as well.

And with that, let us begin!

Species:
Quilava

Name:
Silver

Appearance:
Blue flames emit from the midnight blue spots on his head and backside. His underfur is white with a pale blue tint, and his top fur is silver-gray. Eyes are deep, gentle purple.
SilverQuilava.png

Personality:
Quiet, timid, wants a trainer that will always give him attention, and love him. He absolutely refuses to stay in a Pokeball.

History:
Little to nothing is known about this oddly colored Quilava.

Intro:
A strange Quilava falls from the sky and crashes into the water, unconscious, and drifts to the shore. His body lays motionless, clearly visible. He landed on the shores of Verity Lakefront, just north of Twinleaf Town.

Last edited by a moderator:

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Yes please! I've been looking for one of these. Hope you don't mind me using one of my usual characters.

Name: Joshua Farmer
Appearance: If Joshua had a theme to his appearance, it would be "simple". He has a buzzed head (brown hair if he lets it grow out), no facial hair, blue eyes, nothing out of the ordinary on his face. He always wears a tee shirt of a solid color, the color changes based on what he's feeling like for the day. With it, he wears blue jeans without fail. He dons white socks and tennis shoes most of the time, but can be seen in flip flops if its hot outside or he's going to the beach. Likewise, he wears hiking boots if he will be in the mountains. He's about 5'10" as of last measurement, and unless he weighs himself right after a Thanksgiving feast, he weighs right around 145 lbs.
Personality: Josh is very easy to get along with. He's always gotten along with Pokemon too, he just never really tried to go on adventure with one. He always thought it sounded really complicated, a word he never wanted to hear. He's not lazy, he just never has been one for adventuring. Sometimes, his kindness gets the best of him, and he gets into unfortunate situations with people who aren't as nice as him. But, he never gets into anything too serious, and lives a mostly peaceful life. He is a strong believer in trying to befriend Pokemon instead of capturing them.
History: His dad, a businessman from Saffron City, and mom, a citizen of Lavendar Town, met in Saffron while they both were shopping one day. They instantly fell in love, and a few years later, moved Pallet Town with newborn Joshua sometime around when Red became the champion of the Kanto Region. They were at his welcome home party. Joshua fell in love with Red's Pokemon, and as a result, the two families became close friends. On some days, Red would take a 10 year old Joshua out and let him see some of the Pokemon. His family even sent him on a summer trip to the Safari Zone in Fuchsia when he was 15. Two years later, his dad was transferred to the Sinnoh Region, and Joshua decided to move with him. His mom, now a judge for contests in the Kanto Region, stayed in Pallet. Once Joshua arrived at Twinleaf, he decided that he wanted to start an adventure, just like Red did. So, he asked the nearby professor if he could. Rowan liked Joshua, and allowed him to finally begin his adventure. Joshua left the lab with a Pokedex and brand new Turtwig which he called Titan.

Edit: Hope you don't mind me not answering the Poll. I don't know what I want to do yet...

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
Years
Name: Kyle Dauphin
Appearance: Kyle's appereince is similar to Touya from Pokemon Black and White. However, his attire is much different. Kyle wears a black hat with a purple Pokeball sybol on it. He wears an open dark purple sports jacket with a black undershirt. He also wears slim black denim jeans. Around his neck, he wears a Blaziken pendent.
Personality: Kyle has a very strong sense of right over wrong. Doing right is his main purpose in life. That being said, he doesn't always feel that way. He also has a hard time following rules. He lives by his own rules. That may make him sound rude and arrogent, but he's not. He only breaks the rules when he absolutly needs to.
History: Kyle was born in Sunnyshore City. His father was a electrician and his mother worked at the Pokemon Centre. His father worked close with Volkner and was good friends wit Flint. Volkner and Flint would visit Kyle to see how he was going. Volkner and Flint thought of Kyle as their brother, even though he was much younger than them. Kyle always wanted to become a trainer. And the day he turned 13, Flint gave him a Torchic. Volkner also gave him a Pokemon, a Pichu. Pichu and Torchic are two of Kyle's best friends. They're never seen apart from each other.

I know it says to pick either Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle but I will choose one of them as I progress in the story.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
I know it says to pick either Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle but I will choose one of them as I progress in the story.
(((Quite alright, it's you decision... Just avoid the tall grass. Wild Pokemon can jump out at you!)))

A strange Quilava falls from the sky and crashes into the water, unconscious, and drifts to the shore. His body lays motionless, clearly visible. He landed on the shores of Lake Verity, just north of Twinleaf Town. It lays on the shore, passed out, noticeable from a distance...

Last edited:

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
Years
At my home in Sunnyshore City, I was packing my bag with items I might need. Along with Pichu and Torchic, the three of us where leaving on a journey.

"Pichu, can you grab me the medicine over there," I said pointing to the counter in my kitchen at the other side of the house.

"Pichu," he replied as he hopped down off the table and in the direction of the kitchen. Torchic handed me some Oran Berries and I placed them in the berries pocket of my bag. Torchic then fell off the table. "Torchic, be careful. You all off the table almost every day," I explained.

"Torchic Tor," he said in pain as he clutched his head. I bent down and pulled Torchic up. Torchic went to jump back on the table when I stopped him. "I don't think so," I told him. Torchic nodded and jumped on my shoulder. Pichu returned with the medicine I asked for. "Thanks Pichu," I told him as I began to pet his head. Pichu always enjoyed it when I did that. Pichu then climbed onto my other shoulder as I swung my black backpack over my shoulder and onto my back. I made my way towards the door. I opened the door to see Volkner and Flint.

"Hey Kyle," Flint said as he walked in the door.

"Hello Kyle, how are you?" Volkner added as he entered behind him.

"I'm fine, what are you two doing here?" I asked. Volkner and Flint walked over to the kitchen table and sat down. I followed the two and sat down with them. Pichu and Torchic jumped off my shoulder and onto the table. And of course, Torchic fell off. "Not again," I said aloud as I lightly smacked my forehead. I nelt down and picked him up and placed him away from the edge of the table.

"We're here to see you before you go," Volkner explained.

"Oh, and to also give you this," Flint said as he handed me a envolope. I opened up the envolope to see a letter inside. I began to read the letter,

Dear Mr. Dauphin

Hello, my name is Professor Rowan. After hearing about your dessicion to start a Pokemon journey from your mother, I would like to invite you to meet me at my lab in Twinleaf Town. When you arrive, I will breif you on the goals of a Pokemon Trainer. I' looking forward to meeting you.

Sinceraly
Professor Rowan
"How," I said aloud so Volkner and Flint could hear me.

"That's a great honor that Professor Rowan wants to meet you," Volkner explained.

"You should get going Kyle, it's a long trip," Flint told me.

"Right, thanks guys," I explained to them.

"Good luck on your journey!" they said to me as I walked out the door.

I finally got out side my house in Sunnyshore City. I turned to the atomatic side walk and began moving down the street of the suburben area I lived in. As I reached the main side walk that lead to the Pokemon Centre my mother worked in. I reached the Pokemon Centre and walked inside.

"Mom?" I called into the Pokemon Centre. My mother must have heard me because she came out the back of the room. She walked towards me but then stopped as she reached me. "There you are honey," she said to me. "C'mon, we've been waiting for you."

My mother led me into a room with computers and a holding case. Inside the case were three Pokeballs. "Ok Kyle," mymom started. "We are giving you a choice of three Pokemon, Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle."

"But mom, I already have two Pokemon remember. Flint gaveme Torchic and Volkner gave me Pichu," I explained to her.

"Yes I know, but this is a gift from your father and I," she replied.

"Really, thanks mom," I said to her. Suddenly, my dad walked into the room. He walked up beside my mom. "Go on Kyle, it's your choice," he said to me. I walked up the case. I didn't know who to choose so I just grabbed on randomly. Torchic and Pichu where so happy that there was a new member to our Pokemon team. I popped open the Pokeball and released my new Pokemon out of it's ball.

"Wow," I exclaimed as I looked at my new friend.​

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
"Right, off we go, Titan!" Joshua told his new friend, getting a nice, short 'Twig!' in response. Joshua chose to keep Turtwig outside of his Pokeball, it just seemed mean to force him inside it. Besides, if they were attacked by any wild Pokemon, it made sense to already have him out. If he got tired, Joshua figured he'd just carry him in his backpack or something.

He quickly went back to his house in Twinleaf Town. He made his way over to the video phone, hoping that his mom wasn't working. He called her up, and sure enough, she picked up.

"Hey mom, look! I decided to head over to the nearby lab to get my own Pokemon!

"Turrtwig!" the Tiny Leaf Pokemon chimed in.

"Aww, what a cute Pokemon you have there. I'm sure the two of you will become great friends. That reminds me, now that you have your own Pokemon, you should decide what kind of person you want to be! You could move back to Kanto with me and become my little contest apprentice, and I'm sure I could whip your Turtwig and you into tip top shape so you could even win one! You know they have a grand festival every single year, and you don't even know how proud I would be to have my son as the winner of a Festival!"

"Mom, sorry to say this, but I er... I sorta think contests are um, well girly." Joshua said quietly.

After a "oh-you're-only-saying-that-because-you-haven't-tried-it-i'm-sure-you-would-love-it-if-you-tried", his mom seemed to cheer up a bit. "Well, I guess you could always try to be like Red, collecting those silly badges you get from Gym Leaders. Honestly, why they use something so silly as badges is beyond me, but I guess they can do as they please."

"Mom, you guys use Ribbons. That's not any better. But yeah, now that you mention it, that does sorta sound like fun. And hey, if Red could become Champion, surely I could too, right?" His mom looked furious at herself for suggesting the idea of being a trainer.

"But honey, I just know you're going to get hurt. There are so many mean Pokemon out there, or you could drown, or fall off a cliff, or get caught on fire, or electrocuted, SO MANY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!!!"

"Mom, calm down. Red started his adventure when he was 7 years younger than me, and he turned out just fine. I'm going to leave now. I need to get some Pokeballs out of my room before I go." And with that, Joshua hung up the phone. "Thank goodness my mom isn't going with me, huh Titan?" he asked his Turtwig.

"Twiiiig." it agreed.

Joshua headed up to his room and grabbed a couple of Pokeballs. He also took his Town Map, complete with every Gym in the Region. On the way out the door he grabbed a couple of Potions from the Kitchen. Fiinally, he was on his way.

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
Years
"Bulbasaur!" I exclaimed as I glanced at my new Pokemon.

"Bulba saur?" Bulbasaur said as he started waliking around the room. I nelt down to talk to Bulbasaur when it ran away behind the case that held the Pokeballs. I seemed afraid of me, so I got Torchic and Pichu to talk to him.

Pichu and Torchic walked over to him at began talking to him like they knew him for a long time. Torchic started talking to him and tried to convince him that I wasn't scary. Bulbasaur then attack Torchic with a Razor Leaf. "TORCHIC TOR TOR CHIC!!!" Torchic exclaimed, screaming at Bulbasaur at the top of his lungs.

Pichu turned to Torchic and tried to calm him down. Torchic didn't listen and attack Bulbasaur with a Peck. Pichu came between the two so they would stop fighting. Pichu then turned to Bulbasaur and calmly explained to him that Torchic was just trying to tell him that I wasn't a bad person. Bulbasaur finally agreed with them and walked over to me.

"Hi Bulbasaur, I'm Kyle. I'm going to be your new trainer," I explained to him. I reached out to Bulbasaur to show him that I wanted to meet him. Bulbasaur slowly walked over to me and placed his paw in my hand. "I guess I'm not to scary am I?" I asked Bulbasaur.

Bulbasaur nodded to show me that he was starting to warm up to me. "Thanks Mom and Dad," I said as I turned to my parents.

"No problem," Dad said.

"Good Luck on your journey," Mom said.

"Goodbye guys," I said.

I left the Pokemon Centre with Pichu on my left shoulder, Torchic on my right shoulder and Bulbasaur in my backpack. My sights set on reaching Twinleaf Town.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
"Okay, the first thing we need to do is get a team going" Joshua told Titan. "Red says that although Gym leaders only use one type of Pokemon, it is really rare for a trainer to exclusively use one type. So, I hope you're all right with being the only Grass Pokemon I have. I might befriend more on as we go, but I'm only going to use you, buddy."

"Twig!" the Pokemon said, tears coming to its eyes.

The two were interupted by a squawking noise. They turned and saw a small bird, about the size of Titan, staring back, puzzled look on its face.

"Hmm, what do we have here?" Joshua wondered. He pulled out his new Pokedex and pointed it at the bird.

"Starly, the Starling Pokemon. Because they are weak individually, they form groups. However, they bicker if the group grows too big." the machine said, lighting up with all sorts of pictures and graphs.

"Ok, so this one is a boy Starling, or whatever the machine said." Joshua said, glancing at the Pokedex. "It knows Tackle and Growl. It looks like its Attack stat is nothing special, but its really fast. Let's try to befriend it, Titan!"

The two walked over to the bird. But, with each step they took, the bird took two hops back. "Hmm, it looks scared. I guess it needs to be in a group to feel better." Joshua said. "Hey little guy, my friend and I want to get to know you. Will you be our friend?"

"Lii Starliiii!!!" the bird screamed at them. Clearly, it did not. It struck a fighting pose.

"Right, if its a fight you want, its a fight you'll get!" Joshua exclaimed. "Go, Titan!"

"Twig!" the Turtwig shouted, jumping in front of his trainer.

"Turtwig, quick, use... use... What moves do you know?" Joshua asked, pulling out his Pokedex. "Right, you know Tackle and Withdraw." Joshua said, taking his eyes off his Pokedex. By this time, the Starly had already begun diving at the Grass Pokemon. Turtwig took a solid hit on the head, but shook it off.

"Oh, sorry, I'm not very good at this battling thing yet. Okay, lets hit it with a Tackle then!"

"Turtwig!" the Pokemon yelled, charging ahead at the bird. The attack connected, and Starly was knocked backwards. It got up, and charged right back.

"Hmm, I wonder what Withdraw does. Use Withdraw!"

Turtwig slowly tucked its head into its shell. Starly landed the attack, but it did hardly any damage to Turtwig. Coming out of its shell, it charged in for another Tackle. This time, right as it was about to hit, the bird yelled out. This caught Turtwig off guard, and the attack barely knicked Starly. Landing, Turtwig launched itself right back at the bird. It was a solid hit, and the Pokemon was knocked out.

"All right, go Pokeball!" Joshua said, flinging the red and white orb at the unconscious bird. With a flash of red light, the Pokemon disappeared inside the ball. It shook a couple of times, but then the ball clicked. Starly now belonged to Joshua.

"All right! We caught our first Pokemon, Titan!" Joshua exclaimed. The Turtwig jumped in the air in excitement. "Now, what to name you. Starly won't do. How about I call you Ace?" Joshua said, releasing the bird from the Pokeball.. It already looked much healthier since being knocked out, and it appeared to like the nickname, because it jumped up in the air. It jumped so high that it landed on Joshua's head. "Haha, looks like you like it up there. All right, Ace, first things first. Meet Titan. He's going to be your friend now." The Starly tweeted to the Turtwig, "Right, now that that's out of the way, onward we go!" Joshua said. He was liking being a Pokemon Trainer already.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
The strange Quilava's eyes seemed to open, consciousness coming back to him. His calm and gentle purple eyes glanced around, unsure of what had happened here. He realized what had awoken him: a battle just outside of TwinLeaf Town. He say a trainer ending a battle. But something seemed different to him; this trainer was keeping his Pokemon out of their Pokeballs. The thoughts in his head connected.

This is not something trainers usually do... He seems like a person who genuinely cares about his Pokemon,

he thought. He longed to go meet this trainer, and possibly be friends, and he imagined being loved by a trainer, being held in their arms, receiving all of the attention he wants... He tried to go to this trainer but his whole body would not respond to his mind's commands. The fall had damaged him too greatly.

How do I get his attention? I can't even move!

A thought had connected in his head. His fire! It was blue fire... Certainly not a usual sight, right? He focused intensely on his energy, what little he had left, and the flames glowed on his head and backside. He stared off at the trainer, hoping he might notice this strange sight that he was, knowing he could easily be seen from that trainer's position, he just has to look at the right angle... He began to get dizzy using his power to emit flames.

I can't believe I have gotten this weak... I hope he notices...

He continued to glow in gentle blue flames.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
"Right, on our way we go, guys!" Joshua told his two friends. Starly ran ahead a bit, then turned around to look back at its trainer. When it did, it noticed something off in the distance, behind Joshua.

"Lii Star Star!!!" the Starly yelled. It jumped up and down and raced past Joshua.

"What's wrong with Ace?" Joshua asked, turning around. What he saw amazed him. There was a small fire around the nearby lake. But this was no normal fire, this fire was blue! Joshua ran to the fire to investigate. The source was a Pokemon, bigger than either of the two that he had. It sort of looked like a large badger, but on its head between its ears, and where its tail should go, there were brilliant blue and white flames. It looked really weak. Joshua pulled out his Pokedex.

"Quilava, the Volcano Pokemon. It intimidates foes with the heat of its flames. The fire burns more strongly when it readies to fight." The Pokedex lit up with a picture of Quilava.

"That's strange" Joshua thought to himself. "This Quilava is silver and white, with blue flames. But the picture that the Pokedex has is a black and cream colored Pokemon, with normal colored fire. This Pokemon is special. I can feel it." He could see that it was also very hurt.

Joshua slowly approached the Pokemon and stuck his hand out. He petted it a couple times on the snout. The Quilava was having difficulty breathing.

"I've got to do something." Joshua said. He finally picked up the Quilava, carrying it with him in his arms. "I need to take him to a Pokemon Center." There was one in the town with the lab in it, so Joshua made the walk back to Sandgem. He rushed to the Pokecenter and gave the kind nurse there the Pokemon. "I hope he's going to be all right." Joshua thought to himself.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
The Nurse stared oddly at the small off-colored creature placed before her...

"Why, this is no ordinary Quilava, is it...?" She suddenly gasped and looked taken aback, one hand over her mouth, the other pointing to the Quilava.

The wounds were healing themselves! She stared in disbelief, as after about a minute or so the scratches and scuffs were completely gone!

"I... I don't believe it!" She watched the Quilava slowly rise to his feet, his eyes opening, a very gentle, calming purple, and he looks at Joshua with curious, grateful eyes, that are reflection a bit of pain, from sore muscles.

I wonder... Would he want to keep me? He went through the trouble to bring me here... And that not only shows that he cares, but that he is a very caring trainer as well,

he thought. He figured if he could find a trainer to take him in, this would be a great one. He glances at the Starly and the Turtwig. The Starly seemed open to a new ally, yet the Turtwig just gave a challenging, spiteful look. A pang of sadness swelled in him from the utter rejection of the grass turtle. He glanced up at the trainer. He felt a connection, a bond, to this trainer. He stumbled to his feet, and sat up on his hind legs. His response to this following action would decide it.

He hopped up at Joshua's arms, and thought about it...

If he catches me, I'll know he's my trainer...

He closed his eyes, letting his other senses give him the answer to his question...

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
"What are you doing!?" Joshua yelled. The Quilava had sat up somehow and then leapt at Joshua. It didn't have the energy to do so!" Joshua opened his arms and caught the Pokemon.

"Don't do that, you're going to hurt yourself." he said, putting the Quilava back down on the table. The Pokemon gave him a puzzled look, so he gave him a quick scratch under the chin. "Pokemon can be so strange." he thought to himself.

"Well, it looks like you're feeling better. You want to travel with my friends and I? We're on our way to Oreburgh City, where we're going to try to take on the Gym Leader there. It's going to be tough, but I'm sure that with friendship, we'll be able to pull through." Joshua said, a glimmer in his eyes. He was beginning to understand how Red became the Pokemon Champion. And Joshua felt that he could do it too. He put his hand down, palm up, waiting for the Quilava to make a move.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
He listened quietly as Joshua spoke. He glanced at the Turtwig again, who was giving him a mean look, however it was ineffective...

Ugh... He accepted me but... That grass Pokemon doesn't want me around...

A bit of sadness stuck him at that thought. But that wasn't going to make him leave. He had found an amazing trainer. He didn't ever want to leave Joshua's side. He looked at Joshua's open hand in front of him. He placed his paw on it, assuming that was what Joshua wanted him to do. He then proceeded to jump back up to Joshua's arms...

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
Species: Glaceon
Name: Flurry
Appearance:
Spr_5b_471_s.png

Personality: Flurry is a very Shy Pokemon. Due to events in her recent past she's not very trusting of humans and at first will do best she can to stay away from them when she can. She's very skittish and things scare her easily. Her trust is not something easily gained because of her distrust of humans.
History: For awhile she had a trainer that did nothing but abuse her which is why she's not trusting of humans. After a few months she was released when the trainer no longer took pleasure in hurting her and she was left injured badly and barely alive on the route between Sandgem and Oreburgh.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Silver's ears perk up, and he looks out toward the route after Sandgem Town. He could sense distress on that route. He looked up to Joshua, his eyes pleading to go there, to find out what's wrong. He began to run out toward the route, looking back and urging Joshua to follow him, his eyes desperate.

Lilliana

Years
Flurry whimpered trying to stand but collapsed again as she let unconsciousness take her. This must be what dying feels like the baby Pokemon that had only known four months of life and in those four months was abused and no longer trusted humans thought before letting darkness take her. If anyone were to stumble upon her they would see a four month old shiny baby Glaceon laying bleeding, bruised, and broken on the ground.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
He finally reached the distress call. He stumbled upon a young shiny Glaceon. She was battered and beaten. Silver felt a crushing sadness consume him.

She has been abused...

He felt bad for her. But that wasn't all. He felt a deep sadness. Not just because she was abused. But because he knew what this was like. Terrible memories came flooding back, memories he'd rather forget. He was about the same age as her, it seems they had both evolved early.

He used his instincts and knowledge of herbs to help. He chewed some herbs into a poultice and placed it over her wounds.

"I'm so sorry if this hurts..."

A few stray tears came from his eyes. He carefully picked her up and carried her all the way back to the Pokemon Center, where she was placed on a healing bed. He layed there beside her, watching, making sure nothing bad could happen...

Lilliana

Years
Flurry opened her eyes slowly still feeling weak. She spotted the Quilava laying beside her and looked more around the room spotting the nurse. Her eyes widened and she jumped off the bed crawling into the smallest space in the room with a whimper eyes filled with terror.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
A few tears still rest on Silver's muzzle. He looks worried as she backs up to a corner. He crawls over and lays beside her.

"It's okay... Nurses actually care about us Pokemon... It's truly strange..."

He looks at you with worry, deep hurt in his eyes.

"I... I know how you feel... I'm so sorry..."

He looks sad, and nuzzles your cheek gently, trying to comfort you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back