• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Paths of Mystery [PG-17]

What Are You Going To Be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
Years
Silver lit up, blushing immensely as she said "You're so cute"... She layed her head on his belly. For an ice type, she was really warm to him. And he was a fire type, that was saying something! He smiled as she also complimented his 'move'.

"It was super effective,"

he said as he smiled. (I just broke the fourth wall!!! lol)

"It's your turn to attack,"

he said happily. (Just did it again! XD)

He brushed his paw over her head and ears, and muzzle... He truly did love her. Everything about her...

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
Flurry blushed and stood as he did. "Hmmm, how bout this" she giggled "I don't have a name for it though" she added before running forward with quick attack and glomping him as he had glomped her. They rolled back a little farther than when he glomped her and this time he ended up on top. Flurry blushed more and smiled at him.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
He hopped back, smiling, blushing, laughing.

"Ooh ooh I got one!!"

He used double team, and there were seven Silver's surrounding her. They all jumped at her, and none seemed to hit, they all went through her when they pounced. They did this repeatedly, before the Silver's formed one Silver, and he sat in front of her, smirking.

"BOO!!"

Came from behind her as a secret eighth Silver hug-tackled her from behind, toppling them both over, the fak Silver vanishing, the real one giggling and cuddling into her on the ground.

"Top that!"

He laughed as he cuddled with her,

"Or do you surrender?"

He added sweetly.

Lilliana

Years
Flurry smiled and blushed and cuddled back with him "I surrender" she laughed cuddling closer to him. "I kinda like where I am right now" she whispered happily. She didn't want to be anywhere else in the world than right here. Where she was finally happy and with her Silver.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Silver cuddled with her and made a happy yipping noise.

"I love you so much... But I don't know how to say it right..."

He frowned just a tiny bit, still blushing. He nuzzled his head under hers, trying to cheer up. She was cuddling right by him, so cheering up was actually pretty easy. He kept trying to think.

"I don't know how to say it..."

He realized something.

"I don't know how to say it..."

He closed his eyes and kissed her, possibly the most passionate kiss he could possibly make.

Because I love her so much, there are no words for it...

He continued to kiss her, his blush actually starting to fade...

Lilliana

Years
Flurry blushed deeply and closed her eyes kissing him back with a delighted purr.

I can't express how much I love him in words.

Flurry kept kissing him until they needed air and she pulled back nuzzling her head under his.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
"I couldn't describe it any other way..."

He smiled, he didn't blush anymore. His shyness seemed to drop, to the point he was comfortable around her. She nuzzled her head under his, he smiled, purring, and held her close, their fur brushing together. He smiled and stared down at her beautiful ocean-blue eyes. His purple eyes glowing in the dark, glowing purely with love, happiness, joy of being around her.

"Fire and Ice..."

He whispered.

"Absolutely perfect..."

Then he saw the full moon.

"Woah. It's night already?? They actually stayed a whole extra day for us...?"

He smiled at the beautiful night sky. The sky was almost purple-blue, the moon was full, the stars were bright...

What a magical day this has been...

He thought. He looked at her, kissed he again, and held her closer.

Lilliana

Years
Flurry smiled when the kiss was over and purred happily cuddling with him. "I love you" she whispered not feeling as shy around him. She cuddled closer to him smiling more as they looked up at the stars. "Silver...Don't ever leave me." she yawned nuzzling him. "I couldn't live without you"

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Cassie yawned and looked up at the boy that had talked to her. He looked to be about the same age as her and she stood smiling at him as she extended her hand. "Yeah I love Pokemon. Want to be a Pokemon Breeder someday" she said "I'm Cassie by the way, and you are?" she said blushing slightly as her pale blue eyes looked into his grey ones.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
"I'll never leave you Flurry..."

He cuddled even closer and whispered,

"Never..."

The two pokemon hadn't seemed to notice the human boy talking to Cassie. They were too busy with each other. Silver kissed her head and curled around her, comfortably.

"I want you with me no matter where I am... Not one second away from eachother..."

He continued to cuddle into her.

Best day ever...

Lilliana

Years
Flurry smiled "I feel safe with you...when our old trainer got rid of you... I wanted him to just kill me" she whispered smile falling as she cuddled closer to Silver. She nuzzled him lovingly. "I'm glad he didn't" she whispered.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Her smile was fading, and his was going with it.

"I wanted to die when I was taken away by that Fearow... I made him release me because I thought the landing would kill me... But I landed in the lake... We both survived... We were meant to be..."

Tears welled up in his eyes, not really sadness, more of relief that they had lived, and somehow found each other... He wrapped around her so closely that they couldn't get any closer than that... He snuggled up to her, his tears dripping, before he spoke up.

"Promise me... Niether of us try to remember anything that trainer did... Let's completely forget he ever even existed..."

He cuddled into her more, awaiting a response.

Lilliana

Years
Flurry nuzzled her face into his fur and nodded not moving away "I don't want to remember the bad things...but the nightmares, they'll probably stay for awhile" she sighed before whispering "please don't cry"

Lilliana

Years
"and I'll try to protect you from yours" she whispered nuzzling him before she kissed him lightly and rested her head sleepily under his.

Lilliana

Years
Flurry smiled more falling asleep curled up with him. If either of the two humans looked at the sleeping Pokemon they wouldn't be able to deny that it was cute. She relaxed in her sleep trusting Silver to keep her nightmares away and herself to keep his from bothering him.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
(Uh oh, this could get interesting XD, what if they share the same dream?)

Silver's dreams were pleasant, he was chasing some Butterfree, trying to pounce it, getting sooo close, but not catching it. He was so distracted by it that he tripped, right over flurry, and rolled a few times before stopping face-down on his belly.

"Oops..."

He muttered, then saw that it was Flurry and excitedly hopped up, and shouted,

"Tackle-hug!!"

Glomping her as soon as she got up...

Lilliana

Years
(good idea)

Flurry slept peacefully as well. In her dream she was in a field full of flowers and Butterfree. When all of the sudden someone tripped over her and they rolled across the ground. She grinned when Silver tackled her again. "Silver!" she exclaimed happily nuzzling him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back