• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen today
    I found an eror when i am trying to load game its in the point when i reaching the acedemy although i completed an entire weak there please fix this

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Superbe jeux franchement je l'adore j'ai juste un probleme c'est que mes pokemons ne m'obeissent plus a partir du niveau 22 ce qui rend le jeux injouable j'aimerais avoir une solution s'il vous plait

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I still not finding any bug and i think this is good, my only bane is the energy system because its make me worried what happens if the energy come to zero this making me always in constant being cautious so until now thankfully i never let my energy going to zero

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I cant minamize the game otherwise it closes on me. Also the sprites seem to disappear randomly. The game also crashed when i tried to take an item from some dude on a bench

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    i feel like its nearly impossible to get a different starter than baltoy, ive tried a lot of things but always only got baltoy, which is a shame

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    i got a croagunk, i saw YouTubers with pansage's and pansear's, there must be multiple starter triplets, what did your rival dude have? mine had a baltoy which is perfect against my croagunk, so yours must have like a sneasel or cacnea right?

oh that was the old pathways starters people didnt like the monkeys so we tried something different

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    I keep crashing randomly does anyone know why? I was just walking around one of the field places and it crashed and i spoke to the person who said they are a janitor in front of the place and I crashed

thank you for letting us know about the crash we'll work on that at are most convenance due to the holidays

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen yesterday
    Can you please tell me how to get kanto starter pokemon? 🙏

i dont remember how specifically but i believe it has something to do with your score that you get at the very beginning, if anything try and change your answers you gave at the very beginning and see what happens there

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    i dont remember how specifically but i believe it has something to do with your score that you get at the very beginning, if anything try and change your answers you gave at the very beginning and see what happens there

i tried that, still only got baltoy, i thought it was because i had at least 1 in more than one category

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Dec 14, 2022
    I played for a little while and thought it was a pretty neat concept. Not exactly sure why all my pokemon have their OT as Rental, but I guess it's to enforce some kinda disobedience cap. The only crash I ran into so far was some old man at the dock who offers a Health Feather?
    Also I think Baltoy is currently the only mon that gets generated as your starter, since I had all strength more or less and it still said I was 'well rounded' and gave me it.

Years
    • Age 20
    • Seen Feb 9, 2023
    There appears to be an issue for me when I move up to C-Rank. I go into class and am unable to take a seat, I am now softlocked. It keeps happening which sucks cuz I loved what I played. Would you know what is causing that.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    i found a glitch/bug
    i got Yariettes number but when i try to call her i talk with born instead, but i dont have his number.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • can anyone tell me all what i can do to decrease my energy. please and thank you

Theres a lot you can do. As of Alpha 3.2, you can crush rocks in fight cave, read books in the library, fight in the dojo or use the punching bags in there, you can go to class and visit floor fields, and student lounge has some things in there and some other secrets for you to find :D

i found a glitch/bug
    i got Yariettes number but when i try to call her i talk with born instead, but i dont have his number.

Thank you for finding and reporting this bug, it will be fixed in the next big release!

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • I played for a little while and thought it was a pretty neat concept. Not exactly sure why all my pokemon have their OT as Rental, but I guess it's to enforce some kinda disobedience cap. The only crash I ran into so far was some old man at the dock who offers a Health Feather?
    Also I think Baltoy is currently the only mon that gets generated as your starter, since I had all strength more or less and it still said I was 'well rounded' and gave me it.

Some things were changed when the game was updated, this includes the way items are coded to be distributed. Because of that, some npcs may cause a crash when giving an item. This should
    be fixed in the next big release. I'm glad you enjoy the game so far, its in its early stages but we all have to do our part to make it better and you did yours!

There appears to be an issue for me when I move up to C-Rank. I go into class and am unable to take a seat, I am now softlocked. It keeps happening which sucks cuz I loved what I played. Would you know what is causing that.

Ah, I do believe I know. C-Class hasn't been fully worked. I atleast thought I made it function enough to get through a normal day but it seems not. I plan to revamp the way classes work anyways so this should be fixed in the next release! Thanks for reporting bugs

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • With A heavy heart I'm sad to say this game is no longer being developed... For the reasoning why, view the spoiler below.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back