• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen yesterday
    all i need for this now personally is a guide to show what choices at the beginning give what because its not overly clear for me at least what each does and i find myself having to constantly reset at the beginning just so i can get my "ideal" beginning

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    So at the beginning is Alex supposed to not pay attention to you even with the current max possible charm of 5 or is that a bug

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Also the dude at the beginning who needs help getting the box into the truck says thanks for the help when you talk to him even if you haven't helped him yet

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    clicking job description or hire me when talking to the guy in the fight club does nothing but exit the conversation

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Oh and when entering the battle academy the first room was the same as usual but when I got back from orientation it changed into a bigger room with a new design

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • So at the beginning is Alex supposed to not pay attention to you even with the current max possible charm of 5 or is that a bug

Also the dude at the beginning who needs help getting the box into the truck says thanks for the help when you talk to him even if you haven't helped him yet

clicking job description or hire me when talking to the guy in the fight club does nothing but exit the conversation

Oh and when entering the battle academy the first room was the same as usual but when I got back from orientation it changed into a bigger room with a new design

Thanks for finding these bugs. I'm sure there might be some more hidden but I appreciate you taking the time to report these bugs. I'll roll out a patch either today or tomorrow fixing some of these, as well as some other things

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Took the stairs down from the reception area of the academy and the blue hair guy down there doesn't react when you try and talk to him

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • all i need for this now personally is a guide to show what choices at the beginning give what because its not overly clear for me at least what each does and i find myself having to constantly reset at the beginning just so i can get my "ideal" beginning

If I made a guide, everyone would know what outcome does what! Wouldn't be so bad for people trying to get a specific outcome. However, your morals will be tested eventually. The consequences of your actions weigh less when you know what to expect. You will reap what you sow. The fun has just begun.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen May 26, 2023
    Really hyped for this update, but please tell me if there is a workaround for the badge issue or not, as my pokemon stopped obeying after reaching level 20. Either way, thanks for your hard work!

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Really hyped for this update, but please tell me if there is a workaround for the badge issue or not, as my pokemon stopped obeying after reaching level 20. Either way, thanks for your hard work!

Hmm... Pokemon still disobey huh? I tried to fix this before by removing badge system entirely but that didn't seem to work. I'll look into this, thanks for the post!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    as my pokemon stopped obeying after reaching level 20
    Are you sure you're playing the right game I've played this game a lot through all it's versions and never had any trouble with pokemon disobeying after lv 20

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Is there any way to remove the RENTAL tag on my Pokemon? The boosted experience is too much this early I can barely keep my Pokemon listening to me.

Also apparently the IV lady can raise IVs passed 31, not sure if that was intended.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen May 26, 2023
    Hmm... Pokemon still disobey huh? I tried to fix this before by removing badge system entirely but that didn't seem to work. I'll look into this, thanks for the post!

I haven't played the update released yesterday yet, but prior to it yeah there my croagunk and kangaskhan stopped obeying around level 20 and either choosing moves on random or doing nothing. As for badges, it was constantly showing me having 1 badge.

Are you sure you're playing the right game I've played this game a lot through all it's versions and never had any trouble with pokemon disobeying after lv 20

I downloaded the game from the opening post of this thread a couple of weeks ago.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • I haven't played the update released yesterday yet, but prior to it yeah there my croagunk and kangaskhan stopped obeying around level 20 and either choosing moves on random or doing nothing. As for badges, it was constantly showing me having 1 badge.

I downloaded the game from the opening post of this thread a couple of weeks ago.

I'm updating the game now, I'm testing it to make sure the disobeying problem is fixed. You now might not need any badges and pokemon will still obey

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • The Pokemon Disobeying bug should now be fixed. If there are anymore game breaking bugs or signs of disobedience, show me ASAP! Thanks for supporting.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Akiza's bazzete's (torchic) sprite is abnormally large, also for whatever reason when you challange the classmates one battle before their pokemon go up a level and they add a new one you end up having to face them twice the second battle being with the new levels and pokemon

Back