• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    It seems Cassandra gets stuck for the same reason Esrever does, Esrever still gets stuck too it seems

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Tried to use the computer in my room after getting a notification alert for some reason but when I go to PC and hit enter it just logs me off

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    See that ledge once you jump down it there's no way back up and out of the field room
    Screenshot-6.png

I ran into another giant pokemon, though I had ran into a normal size buizel early so not every buizel looks like this
    Screenshot-2.png

Is lygn supposed to be there
    Screenshot-3.png

oh and here's Cassandra getting stuck if it helps
    Screenshot-7.png

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • See that ledge once you jump down it there's no way back up and out of the field room
    Screenshot-6.png

I ran into another giant pokemon, though I had ran into a normal size buizel early so not every buizel looks like this
    Screenshot-2.png

Is lygn supposed to be there
    Screenshot-3.png

oh and here's Cassandra getting stuck if it helps
    Screenshot-7.png

I fixed everything here except the giant buizel. I have no clue why that pokemon is so huge lol, but I might drop the patch tonight along with some other things added. Thanks for the post

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    where to find blue hat guy i want to battle him or is that not an option until later in and i think there is a problem with the job system still cause now it says i missed a day for all three jobs even though i went now it only happens on certain days and i ended up fired from 2 of them coundnt u put in a feature that can counter it if it happens like a call in feature to say that you are busy so it doesnt count

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Upon entering the B rank floor field I immediately got stuck, it started me out right there
    Screenshot-8.png

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Wait Esrever gets a Type: Null? BS man where do I get one?

Lol anyways I know you said you don't want to give out a guide but could we get a Pokemon Location pastebin or something?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    I entered again and it started me out in the right place this time, but when I try to leave this happens
    Screenshot-9.png

Also I can just walk up the little ledges you jump down, also I don't jump down them I just walk on them
    Screenshot-10.png

Years
    • Age 18
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Im trying to waste some energy because i cant go to bed but i cant because of this

Attachments

• a.JPG
      a.JPG
      112.1 KB · Views: 15
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen May 26, 2023
    Pokegear calls the mentor (first registered person), when I click on the second person. Not sure if this is a Joiplay issue, but would appreciate if you looked into it.

Also, can't enter the Rain forest floor in D Class, although I believe this is probably an emulator issue.

I have attached screenshots for both. Other than this really enjoying this update, thanks!

Attachments

• tmp-cam-6824027736826129300.jpg
      tmp-cam-6824027736826129300.jpg
      36.8 KB · Views: 10
    • tmp-cam-8173745699997792150.jpg
      tmp-cam-8173745699997792150.jpg
      25.9 KB · Views: 6
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Cassandra and Esrever still get stuck behind my pokemon during class battles

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Now I can't move forward from here in fact I can't move off the gray pathway tiles at all anywhere in this field
    Screenshot-11.png

Esrever also get stuck behind my pokemon in class B
    Screenshot-14.png

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Pressing enter to take the special does nothing here also I doubt Lygn is supposed to be there
    Screenshot-16.png

Also after using wing attack a second time and fainting Akiza's lv 65 Panzo I get this message and my scyther keeps trying to do wing attack again and getting told there is no target. It was working fine earlier playing on this same version though
    Screenshot-17.png

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    oh that error message appears fighting anyone after KOing any pokemon apparently when using my sycther, I'm still fine when using other pokemon

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Pressing enter to take the special does nothing here also I doubt Lygn is supposed to be there
    Screenshot-16.png

Also after using wing attack a second time and fainting Akiza's lv 65 Panzo I get this message and my scyther keeps trying to do wing attack again and getting told there is no target. It was working fine earlier playing on this same version though
    Screenshot-17.png

I fixed some of the bugs you posted, I'll release a bug fix patch either today or tomorrow. Also, you're gonna really enjoy the next big release. I'll send you a copy of it in your dms so you can test play it for bugs before I make it a final release

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen yesterday
    hi, i'm thinking of playing this game, it looks interesting. (mainly cuz i love story choice games lol) but anyways, Just wondering, what gen mechanics do you use this game? and could you tell me more of what to look forward to in this game?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    The option to remove pokemon from following doesn't work. Honestly, it would solve a bunch of stuck problems if we just could stop pokemon from following in map.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Having trouble with str stat. I did see someone else had a problem like mine and just removed and redownloaded. I did that too and it worked...for a bit. It seems randomly str will stop working after a time. The first time I played (before reinstalling) I was able to break one rock and get str
    before it stopped working. This time I managed to get to the third week. I wouldn't mind, but some of the fields are heavily reliant on str actions to go anywhere. The error says something about ni implicit integer for the array.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Well so far ina new game the str stat is fine...but I'm going to have to restart since a bug has made it so the daily message if what day it is, is stuck on a neverending loop. Hopefully the new game will keep the working stat system.( Also I have to say I love the shadow effect for our Sprite when outside).

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    can i ask you something could you but in perk upgrades and supreme perks they still can follow that rule but a supreme perk is way harder to get but they can have wick awesome abilities and normal perks should be upgradeable like not missing work even if you don't show up or being able to have all stats increase instead of one and another good idea is to have a hatchery so you don't have to carry eggs around and could you use hm items instead of hms

Last edited:
    Back