• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Can't move forward here either so got completely trapped

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

I can't move forward it's acting like there's an invisible wall there

I'm unsure if you dropped an image or not because I can't see it. If you are unable to send a picture, try your best to describe where you were at.

Dedenne also appears as a question mark
    Already fixed, will be in patch 2.1

When having Beheeyem as my following pokemon and using the elevator when arriving on the next floor he can be seen in front of the elevator before my character steps out
    Can't really do anything about that since it's a kink of the script that allows for Pokemon to follow you in the first place. I wouldn't be able to fix that without breaking the game.
    Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Can't move forward here either so got completely trapped

Same with this one here, I cannot see the image so I don't know where you are unable to move.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Can't really do anything about that since it's a kink of the script that allows for Pokemon to follow you in the first place. I wouldn't be able to fix that without breaking the game.
    That's fine I don't really care about it , hardly counts as bug only reported it because you said you need more bugs to fix before you release the next patch
    I'm unsure if you dropped an image or not because I can't see it.
    What site can I use to upload pics to this dumb site then and why can't I just select a pic from file and upload that way do they not realize what a pain it is to to upload pics this way

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    Hey, I was wondering how do I update my save file to the current version since it doesn't seem to connect with the Alpha 2.0.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Hey, I was wondering how do I update my save file to the current version since it doesn't seem to connect with the Alpha 2.0.

I don't believe you're able to update from 1.5.1 to 2.0 while maintaining save file only because I updated the directory folder from "Pokemon essentials" to "Pokemon pathways." Though you'll be unable to update from 1.5.1 to 2.0, You SHOULD be able to update to any version from 2.0 and onward! So when I release the 2.1 update within a few days, your save files and everything should transfer If you're playing on 2.0.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Is the speed artifact useful at any point of the game so far? The only thing it unlocked is that mention of MC's father.

Years
  • Hi, I'm trying to update from 1.5.1 to 2.1. Is it possible to keep my save file through the update? It's not happening automatically, so I guess I'm asking where the save file is stored on 1.5.1, and what is it saved as.
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey, so I seem to be unable to do the C class. When I enter the classroom no matter where I walk I can't take my seat to do it. I also cant leave the room after I enter. I was wondering if I had encountered a bug or If I have hit the end of the Alpha?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Hey, so I seem to be unable to do the C class. When I enter the classroom no matter where I walk I can't take my seat to do it. I also cant leave the room after I enter. I was wondering if I had encountered a bug or If I have hit the end of the Alpha?

Uh I wonder how you even got there but yeah , the Alpha ends after you're over with Class D .

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    the Alpha ends after you're over with Class D .
    You might want to check the latest update being able to go to Class C has been thing for a while now.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Started trying the latest Alpha and all my classmates are missing from Class D at least on the first day they are

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Seems it is just the first day that they're not there (well their dialogue still happens)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Started trying the latest Alpha and all my classmates are missing from Class D at least on the first day they are

did u start over?
    because we added the multi save files
    that maybe why

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Hi, I'm trying to update from 1.5.1 to 2.1. Is it possible to keep my save file through the update? It's not happening automatically, so I guess I'm asking where the save file is stored on 1.5.1, and what is it saved as.
    Thanks!
    yes there is the a file call save copy that file and place it in the updated version

Back