• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2023
    In the first bug,grass and normal area i tried to use my strength on a rock and it crashed my game

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    whats the best way to level ur pokemon up at b class?

theres one way people level up pokemon, is buying exp at the market. I mean i seen it work for some people. i never knocked down any type of advantages that the community use.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2024
    I can't find the discord link on the first page that was mentioned in page 18.
    I'm in class C and been playing for a while so I think I can share my thoughts and criticisms.

1. Game restarts after you've reached strength=10 true true or something

2. No actual place to grind once you're in class C and it becomes harder to level up your Pokémon

3. No real way to increase or decrease your aura without day reset and getting lucky with the cafeteria in Class C

4. A lot of path bugs when walking

5. It is difficult to advance from class C to class B because increasing your skill and intelligent level to 30 is wayyyyyy harder

6. Can't go 4 steps without running into a Pokémon in class C's steel field. Extremely annoying

7. Game has become really stale after Class C as I find myself doing the same thing over and over and walking the same path over and over

8. No speed up button !?? Like, do better

9. Weird move animations like confuse ray and some Pokémon in battle are glitched and appear gigantic af. Torchic, Staraptor to name a couple.

10. Once in class C your energy increases and I've found it very difficult to bring down my energy because sometimes the game with glitch and say that I missed a job or say that I already worked a job when I in fact did not.

11. Why aren't there any trainers to battle in the flying field or steel field?

12. Why is my rivals Pokémon level 65 in her room when I'm only in the 30s???

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Just started trying the beta test and no matter what I answer for the opening questions I get a strength stat of 0

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Not sure when it happened but I somehow lost the save current save file option

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

It's telling me that I lack the strength to push this boulder despite the fact I have 14 strength and it's only been this boulder that has been a problem. Also for some reason when stats come up like at end of class ( and I guess the book on your desk at the start of the game) it always has zero strength but when using status checker it shows the strength I should have

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Just started trying the beta test and no matter what I answer for the opening questions I get a strength stat of 0

Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

It's telling me that I lack the strength to push this boulder despite the fact I have 14 strength and it's only been this boulder that has been a problem. Also for some reason when stats come up like at end of class ( and I guess the book on your desk at the start of the game) it always has zero strength but when using status checker it shows the strength I should have

Ah, I see the error. Will be fixed tomorrow. Basically we replaced the strength variable the game recognizes as strength to another number to prevent the 10,true,true glitch from happening, but we may have missed replacing it in a few places. Feel free to post anymore bugs or questions in the discord. A few people seem to have had the same issue as you, but as I said, will be corrected tomorrow!

Back