• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    now that I'm back
    when you can't battle because of lack of energy it doesn't give the usual message it just doesn't respond

After their pokemon evolve all the trainers in the lush forest pokemon are replaced with a shadow except for the furret
    Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Burmy card in the card game only displays a question mark, though only which ever burmy card this was a saw a card of one of the pinkish burmys that had the picture just fine

On Wednesdays in Mt Grassland the girl with the ledian has her pokemon switched with the girl in the lush forest with the furret (for the battle not overworld)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    After battling some magma grunts the new city map got all messed up, also after the map got messed up I went in the store and exited and I was in Celadon City

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    I saved after getting the electric floor field and ended up quitting and reloading and this happened, as far as I can tell it's because I saved right in the entryway it doesn't give me problems elsewhere on the field

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • now that I'm back
    when you can't battle because of lack of energy it doesn't give the usual message it just doesn't respond

After their pokemon evolve all the trainers in the lush forest pokemon are replaced with a shadow except for the furret

Burmy card in the card game only displays a question mark, though only which ever burmy card this was a saw a card of one of the pinkish burmys that had the picture just fine

On Wednesdays in Mt Grassland the girl with the ledian has her pokemon switched with the girl in the lush forest with the furret (for the battle not overworld)

Thanks, caught some of these and they're now fixed

After battling some magma grunts the new city map got all messed up, also after the map got messed up I went in the store and exited and I was in Celadon City

I saved after getting the electric floor field and ended up quitting and reloading and this happened, as far as I can tell it's because I saved right in the entryway it doesn't give me problems elsewhere on the field

Lmaooo that makes the game look broken as heck, thankfully this wont be a problem in the full release as players will only be able to save in their dorm

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2023
    Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)PLEASE!! can anyone tell me what this message means? I put too many hours into this game for this message to pop up and force close my game

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    can you put in an outfit system and can you be given a pokemon by your mentor like a second starter but this is one you can choose it will be an egg and depending on your mentor and it would be nice to be able to get and recieve gifts determined by relationship the stronger the relation the better the gift like lets say if your relationship is 10 you wont get as god as a gift like if you are 100 and it would be nice to put in an encouter chart per area and a birthday system and date system you should be able to take people on dates or invite people to celibrate your birthday you choose the date yourself for the people but the other people you choose when it is and another thing and a calander and impliment your own day night system

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2023
    Having trouble leveling up in the early game, feels like every NPC outranks me by ten folds. Could be because I suck, but any tips and guides would be appreciated, thank you very much.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    any bugs dealing with joiplay is out of our control. We can't help the bug problems because the game was intended for PC.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Ever since my scizor got close to reaching level 69 I started getting this message whenever I gained exp

Years
    • They/them/their
    • USA
    • Seen May 10, 2023
    Been really enjoying trying this game out! Just wanted to point out that I found the NPC in the bottom right corner of the Pokemon Center says "fied" instead of "field" in "I can't wait to see which fied I'll be getting!"

Thanks for all the hard work!

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Ever since my scizor got close to reaching level 69 I started getting this message whenever I gained exp

Yes, a few people reported this happening. Confirm whether or not you're over the max value of EV's. In the next update I reworked the training den so hopefully this won't be happening anymore.

Been really enjoying trying this game out! Just wanted to point out that I found the NPC in the bottom right corner of the Pokemon Center says "fied" instead of "field" in "I can't wait to see which fied I'll be getting!"

Thanks for all the hard work!

Thank you for reporting! If you have anymore bugs or questions, you can join the discord!

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    Hi, this my first time playing a fan made pokemon and I watch in YouTube how to download it in and im using the joiplay for it, is it normal when im walking outside the building it is kinda hard to walk when im outside im so slow like some kind of lagging it's likely my fps but when i go inside of a building it will go back to normal (sorry for my bad english)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    For some reason I now find myself unable to battle Yariette when she's in the cafeteria during dusk, it just doesn't respond.
    Also after the cut scene that starts after going to bed after passing class B it was dusk and it kept saying I had already talked too and battled everyone that day

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    The A class teacher says she wants to see us battle 1v1 and then it just suddenly skips to class dismissed

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Can walk through the bottom and top walls of these rooms, also I assume you just haven't worked on them yet but just in case, the teleporters don't do anything

Another just in case, but there's no way over to that room with the Alola Marowak

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2023
    When i go to the aqua team place first time and die,the second time go to it has a bug and i can't go or do anything just has one ways is reset(sorry for bad english:( )

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Now when I try and battle Cassandra nothing happens, It was working all the time before.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Huh now nothing happens when I try and battle Hyun either both of them stopped working when I hit 70+ bond

Back