• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Days
    • Seen Oct 3, 2023
    I tried to fight the C rank professor, but when I lost all my Pokémon disappeared, only my Incineroar remained (during the battle I could only use Incineroar which I found strange)How do I get my pokemons back?

Days
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Hey, so, it's saying that am I able to view the drive as too many users have viewed and downloaded it recently. Unsure on what to do.

Days
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Help, it's only day 0 and I'm already stuck. I chose Lygn as my mentor and then I chose to explore on my own but now I can't find him anywhere. I try to go to my room but it says I need to find him in the cafeteria and he isn't in any cafeteria nor anywhere else so idk if it's a bug or what.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2023
    Hey i have a question
    I remember in a previous alpha/beta being able to get closer with certain charachters (really like the new sprites for the charachters!) but now it seems not possible? Is there a reason for this or will it return in a future update?

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    I really liked the idea for this game, It's certainly refreshing to see a pokemon game with a tighter focus and you very briefly visit academy's in other mods and mainline games but never get to experience them in depth. That being said, there are some truly atrocious design additions and one chief among them compelled me to make an account and post it here.

Who's idea was it to organize the crime syndicates the way they did? You get access to the city at 30~ ish and the grunts reflect that, but the elites are at 50 so you decide to return later only to realize that now there's some hefty attribute gates in the way. Fine, fair enough. But once you unlock those gates and deal with the rest of the level 50 enemy's inside the boss is substantially higher at 75. Fine, fair enough again. It's kind of obnoxious to routinely get surprise progress gated like this, especially when it costs money which is a precious resource in this game(Which is otherwise a good thing) but it's reflective of the power structure so I can stomach it.

...Only once you leave to train up to to 75 for the bosses their hideouts are permanently locked off, through no fault of the player because they couldn't have possibly known, especially after already paying the hefty attribute taxes to get back in.

For me, I visited each of their bases on the assumption that it was an escalating power structure and also to get access to the money and xp without wasting my energy or time that day and that ended up resulting in locking me out of both aqua and magma bases permanently.

I just closed the game, I put a substantial amount of hours into it and they were fairly fun but it's beyond frustrating to be told to play a game blind and then get punished for it.

Days
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    im not sure if this is a bug or a feature. but i haven't seen aurora after picking her as my mentor except once. and its after you sleep the first day and finish class that day and she asks you to take a nap. you accept then you go to her dream world.
    if its a glitch. i know i blacked out in her dream world.
    is it normal to only see her once, with any kind of event/interaction aside from sleep talk, .
    heres what i know:

im currently b rank 4str 47 int 40 charm 28 skill.... with 8ish hrs in the game.
    i havent seen her or been able to do the event stuff with her like my friend has with the other characters.
    Ive actually tried to look for her between each action and i have no idea where to go to find her.
    it would be nice if there was some kind of indicator of where i need to go to talk to her to go to the dream world.

I've seen her once at lunch and once under the dojo, but she doesn't do anything other than sleep talk.
    if this is a feature and not a bug. it makes the mentors thing look less important than they actually are and it doesn't give the game story.
    if it is a bug it might explain why it seams so boring compared to my friends play-through with born.

Days
    • Seen Sep 28, 2023
    Hey there, really glad this game exist, i love everything of it.
    I juste have a question, i beat every rank S on my run even Born serious mode. I beat the 3 team (aqua/magma and rocket).
    Do i have anything else to do for the "lore" to advance ?

Days
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    im not sure if this is a bug or a feature. but i haven't seen aurora after picking her as my mentor except once. and its after you sleep the first day and finish class that day and she asks you to take a nap. you accept then you go to her dream world.
    if its a glitch. i know i blacked out in her dream world.
    is it normal to only see her once, with any kind of event/interaction aside from sleep talk, .
    heres what i know:

im currently b rank 4str 47 int 40 charm 28 skill.... with 8ish hrs in the game.
    i havent seen her or been able to do the event stuff with her like my friend has with the other characters.
    Ive actually tried to look for her between each action and i have no idea where to go to find her.
    it would be nice if there was some kind of indicator of where i need to go to talk to her to go to the dream world.

I've seen her once at lunch and once under the dojo, but she doesn't do anything other than sleep talk.
    if this is a feature and not a bug. it makes the mentors thing look less important than they actually are and it doesn't give the game story.
    if it is a bug it might explain why it seams so boring compared to my friends play-through with born.

I think the main reason is that the game is still in early access and isn't fully complete. They'll most likely have a larger role later in development.

Days
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    Hello everyone, I think Cassandras phone number is glitched. Because I already saw the dialogue of her giving it to me but it doesn't show up on my pokegear. I was wondering if anyone else had this happen to them?

Edit: I've transfered my save file from 7.3 to 7.5 and while i do have the friendship to have cassandras number it doesn't show up in my pokegear, is there a fix for this problem/bug?

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • So we made a few patches in the discord, and the version released here is the most stable! Here's what you may have missed:

10/2/2023 | Alpha 7.5 | Patch Update
    - 5 New Contributors added, located in Library, Artifact Cave, South City District, Department Store Rooftop, and Lava Park
    - Moltres and Articuno have been added because Zapdos seemed lonely.
    - Phone System now tells you unavailable phones aren't available. Only applies to new game and onwards.
    - More grammatical fixes
    - Elisia challenging born loop fixed
    - Minor bugs fixed
    ----------------------------------------------

9/25/2023 | Alpha 7.4.9 | Insanity Update
    - Insanity Room Has been Added. This Room is located in the new dawn. Go there to suffer.
    - Added Random Food Items you can obtain during class cafeteria
    - Floor fields revamped
    - Difficulty rebalanced, Made it easier for you weaklings :D ~Fyre
    - Sprite improvements
    - Massive Grammar Update, thanks to community Grammar challenge!
    - Added a few more songs to the songs list
    - Bug fixes

8/28/2023 | Alpha 7.4.1 | Patch Update

- Master roles for Knight, Ninja and Beast tamer have been added
    - Megastones for the new Megas have been added
    ( Mightyena, Flygon, Volcarona, Mimikyu, and Dragapult)
    - Fixed issue with all trainer battles having basic abilities
    - Made Money cap 10 Million
    - Completing Homework No longer reduces energy
    - Homework is not properly assigned to D-Class
    - Fixed crash with trainer Wes

8/27/2023 | Alpha 7.4 | Game Update

- Trainers Blue and Red Battles have been Revamped
    - New Role Ranger has been added to D-Rank Field.
    - All TMs are available.
    - Partner Pikachu and Eevee added to the starter line.
    - Shadow Pokemon can now level up.
    - Tinkaton line added to the game.
    - Lycanrock has been revamped ( Additional typing for each form) (Expanded Movepool) (Changed Some Abilities)
    - D-Rank class quest has been added
    - D-Rank classes now have a chance to take you to cafeteria or battle a classmate after day 3
    - Morning and Night have different color shading, making them easier to see in.
    - the time in Little Maw work like every other place in-game
    - Item finder and hidden items in the fields.
    - Losing to the final match of Battle Week still counts as completing it.
    - New affinity characters to bond with (Caroline, Mandy and Kairo)
    - Yariette and Caroline OW Sprites upgraded
    - Akiza and Mandy have their own battle theme
    - Several megastones were added to the fields.
    - Hyun and Caroline don't fight you twice anymore... In theory.
    - Dreadna has an actual team outside of class.
    - Hitmon line stat buffs.
    - Added a few more things you can do to increase stats in little maw
    - Rocket fanboy in Detention has a mini-quest if you become the boss/disband it.
    - Move tutor for Hidden Power in Mind Asylum.
    - All classmates have dialogue in class.
    - The neutral outfit was modified
    - Grammar fixes.
    - Bug fixes.

Days
    • Seen Oct 2, 2023
    hello, i need some help.
    how do i "undo the final lock" in the shadow vullaby?
    I already finished all the lines to the heart cauge, and still don't level up

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2023
    Hi this might be a stupid question but I downloaded the 7.5 Alpha and the file is a .rar, how do I convert that into something playable? I think this game has a really cool concept and I am interested in trying it but I am a bit confused by the file format.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • I'm letting you all know that the egg hatch bug has been destroyed. It will no longer terrorize players wanting to hatch pokemon, and infact, I took it a step further. Eggs no longer take up party space with the introduction of the new egg hatcher item. Basically once you obtain an egg, you can select the egg hatcher and choose the egg you want to hatch in your party. You will be notified how many steps it takes to hatch an egg, aswell as store up to 6 eggs at a time! You're very welcome. You get this item from mom at the start of the game or from the academy pokemon center if you've already progressed and are transferring your save. Im also happy to say we got the Kagurabachi outfit and Academy Monarch outfits available too, so even though this patch was mainly to fix a game breaking bug, I tried to turn this L into a W lol. Have fun, you can grab the latest version in <#1074388055848390706>

10/3/2023 | Alpha 7.5.1| Patch Update
    - Added Egg Hatcher item obtained from Mom or academy Pokecenter. You can now hatch up to 6 eggs at a time without
    any of them taking up party slots.
    - Added Academy Monarch Outfit reward for defeating Born in S-Rank
    - Added Kagurabachi Outfit obtainable after crafting the Katana after day 1 at the academy island front
    - Katana has been added as a held item, it increases slashing moves by 20% and 10% chance the wielder goes first
    - Egg hatch animation has been removed, this fixes the egg hatch softlock
    - Minor Bugs fixed.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    I'm struggling to update from the last version to the current version with the egg patch is there a certain folder i need to copy, I can't figure out where my save data is kept

Days
    • Seen Oct 5, 2023
    Nah cause why didn't someone warn me that Isabella's lullaby was gonna play when I started up the game. I nearly cried who did this??

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    weird bug with the moves, not sure if it's supposed to work this way but my pokemons would randomly have diferent moves out of nowhere. My hisuian zoroark had suddenly learned a move called "justified blessing" or something related to dealing more damage the more light aura I had (Fairy Type Move). The same thing happened with my swampert, I had a full move set for it, and 3/4 of it's moves suddenly changed after a single battle. I have no idea if its learning moves by itself or it's a bug with the move sets because I don't get the screen where it says my pokemon is learning a new move.

edited: Its not a huge issue tbh, I just find it rather annoying like during important battles my pokemon's moves just suddenly changed out of nowhere (For example during the team magma raid) and I can't leave without triggering an event just to change my moves wasting points.

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    So... spoiler if anyone hasn't played yet

I tried to fight the team rocket cop outside the building and I thought the whole stealing my pokemon thing was a joke... since he also said I couldn't rebattle him. Did... Is that really just. Them gone forever? Please tell me it isn't. My old save was rewritten so I can't get them back. I. I know this game does have consequences and all but just... please say they aren't gone forever

Back