• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Perfect Being Delta

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    @chef30: You weren't supposed to go home and get presents and all that, didn't you read your next objective. NVM. BTW, The shouting is taking place inside the lab and it is directed at all the people in it.

"Here, take this." said Lyall. He handed Jack a super potion. "Thanks." Jack replied as he sprayed the super potion on his Cubone, who immediatly sprang up and down on the floor. This Cubone always used the move that you didn't want him to. Jack would have to get used to it, so he called his Cubone Bean. At least for the time being.
    Bean stopped jumpng up and down and took out his bone, he had leveled up. So had all the other Pokemon. Jack saw a certain addition to Bean, showing it was a female. Lyall could tell his Pikachu was male. Jack then saw a girl with an Elekid who was also female. Bean rushed over to the Elekid and started bouncig around, Elekid did the same. Jack went over to the girl and said "You should probably come in, it's still early and cold outside."

I'm posting it on the OOC as well, Cooker is OUT, King! is in!

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    (Sorry! I'm still new at this Rping.)

Audrey saw a boy running up to her and saying "You should probably come in, it's still early and cold outside." Audrey replied saying "Ok, thanks." Audrey went in with the boy. "Hi, i'm Audrey, and this is my partner, Sparx." Audrey told the boy as the Elekid jumped into Audrey's arms to intoduce himself. "What's your name?" Audrey asked the boy. "Jack Nebulon." He replied. "Nice to meet you, Jack." Audrey said with the slightest bit of happiness in her voice. "Did you happen to see a man in black run out of here a while ago?" Audrey asked Jack as they aproched the crowd. Audrey and her partner Sparx wondered why there was such a big crowd. Audrey thought it might be something important.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Callie began to get impatient as the others ignored her queries about the mysterious man in black, but sympathised for the girl with a Budew. She was about to introduce herself when the boy with a Cubone yelled something about having a lot to tell us.
    The urgency in his voice excited Callie; tonight was so surreal, she couldn't wait to find out why.

Archen appeared to feel the same excitement, as he jumped off her shoulder and ran to the Cubone owner. Callie chuckled, hot on his heels.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Audrey came inside, her Elekid was very enthusiastic, and the two Pokemon were prancing around. Then an Archen came to Jack, its owner folloowing it. "Well, Hi there little fella. Unova Pokemon are a rare sight around here, eh?" he chuckled. The Archen's owner came and introduced herself as Callie Wright. Jack introduced himself also, the three moved away from the door. Bean seemed to be prancing around with the Archen now, she was very playful, this Cubone.
    "We should probably go see what that boy, Lyall, has to say about all this, because frankly, I'm as bedazzled as you are. I was just the first one in here is all, don't think I know what's going on." he said to Callie and Audrey. The three approached Lyall, who told them everything. Callie and Audrey looked stunned as they realized that they had beaten a bunch of Level 10s already. Lyall then told them about Delta Pokemon and who the telepathic man was.
    Some trainers were still helping each other, and one trainer with a lightly colored Natu looked stunned at the fight. Jack went over to her and said "Hi, my name's Jack Nebulon. What's yours?"

King!

better
    Years
    ((OOC: Hope this isn't too long, I kinda got carried away ^_^; And I also...kind of...started form the beginning rather than taking over Cooker. :D But I got it done! Also, doesn't Natu know Night Shade by level 6?))

Courtney shrieked. She rolled over to the left, her eyes flinging open…and then immediately closing again as she landed on the floor with a THUD! "Stupid…" she mumbled, scrambling to her feet. She rubbed her head where it had met the wooden floor. "What the heck?" She looked around. This was DEFINITELY not her room. For one, the bed was way too tiny… Oh, right. Memories flooded back to her: saying goodbye (mostly just to Karen), leaving Saffron, arriving in this dinky little town… And then, having nowhere to go, checking into this stupid hotel. According to some lady she'd asked, it was 'the best in town'. Whatever you say, lady.

So she knew where she was…but what had woken her up? She struggled to remember, and it only took a moment. It was a dream. Or rather, a nightmare. And not one of the usual ones where she was getting eaten by cheeseburgers… This one had been different. Creepier, if that was possible.

She sighed. What was she going to do in this region? She had no interest in Pokemon battles… And barely any Pokemon worth training were pretty, she'd realized. It was useless. So far there hadn't been a building taller than two stories! Suddenly, something caught her eye. She turned towards the window where it had come from, and walked towards the plastic square. Lifting it, she peered outside. The cool air rushed against her face at once. And down by the street an odd, cream-colored SOMETHING was floating silently through the night.

"What is that!?" Courtney exclaimed, squinting. It was spherical, and appeared to be suspended in the air. She shook her head and rubbed her eyes, but the thing didn't go away – it was real. Maybe this was a normal thing for the region? Probably not. The last time she'd checked, floating balls of light didn't usually exist. But she wasn't just seeing things! "Camera, where's my camera?" She scurried around the room, checking through her bags. It was weird, being able to have her camera out whenever here. Nobody asked questions: she was just another tourist. It was a nice change; in fact, it was just about the only good thing about starting over.

She found the camera and was about to leave the room, when she realized that: A) She wasn't wearing shoes, B) All that she WAS wearing was a pink night gown that reached her knees, C) She had no way of returning to her room because her key was somewhere on a hard surface and D) It was frightfully cold out at night. "Dang it…" She rushed around the room once more, looking for the key, her shoes, and a proper change of clothes.

Fifteen minutes later, she was finally ready to go. The small delay had been due to her not able to decide which sweatshirt to wear, but she'd eventually decided on a green one with yellow print. Didn't want to blend in! She rushed out of her room and almost fell down the stairs, before catching herself. Maybe the ball would still be there!?

She exited the hotel and ran towards the direction (at least she thought it was the right one) of the peculiar object. Her left hand was clasped firmly around the tiny camera in her sweatshirt's pocket. "I'm coming, thing-a-ma-bob!" she exclaimed, picking up the pace. As she neared, she started to hear voices from ahead. Crap. Maybe they'd already found the ball? But if not… She didn't want to be seen. She sneaked around to the side of the building she thought she'd seen the ball go inside. But for some reason, the voices got louder! The people…were inside the building? This wasn't good. They were right beside the door… She'd have to sneak around.

Silently, Courtney walked around the perimeter of the building, looking for an alternative entrance, a back door of some sort. What was this building, anyways? It was one of the biggest in town, and also, unfortunately, one of the ugliest. It was kind of like one of the laboratories at Silph. Maybe it WAS a lab? After all, Chartruese Town was the beginning for some trainers in Shussei. Having a lab would only make sense, right? Abruptly, her hand that was trailing along the wall hit something – a knob! She quietly pressed her ear to the door, listening. Nothing… Hopefully this broke into another room. Taking a deep breath, she slowly turned the knob.

The door swung open, and Courtney swore under her breath. Hopefully whoever was here was too occupied with their own voice. She stepped into the building, closing the door behind her. Thankfully the room she had come into had light. And it DID look like a lab; equipment and papers lined the walls, desks, chairs, files. Everything a lab would need. The most intriguing thing, however, was the table in the center of the room. On it, sat a batch of circular objects of different colors. One of them was kind of the same color as the ball, although it was a bit smaller. But maybe this was a kind of thing that the light had been?

She quickly stepped over to the table, inspecting the objects. The prettiest of the four different colors was agreen hue. The object seemed to sparkle a bit, and green was her favorite color, which was a bonus. She picked up the object carefully, turning it in her hands. It was beautiful, breathtaking. And surprisingly light… Unfortunately, it wouldn't fit in her pocket. She glanced around to make sure nobody was watching. If she wanted it, she'd have to leave the building carrying it… And if anyone was outside, they might get suspicious. But it was so beautiful…

Courtney sighed. Maybe she could come back and ask about it at a more reasonable time. Even though voices were coming from a couple rooms down, she still felt like she was intruding. In away, she sort of was. Well, no: she just was. She was about to set down the object when it start to glow. Courtney stifled back a shout, as the strange object glowed more and more, becoming brighter. It was becoming warmer as well, and she might have dropped it if she hadn't been so interested in the item. The ball was beginning to change, to transform… Courtney's eyes grew wide as, with a flash, the ball turned into…a…bird? She gasped and stared at the object sitting in her hands, staring back up at HER. It's eyes were wide as well, almost mirroring Courtney besides for the, well, bird aspect. "Um…hello?"Courtney whispered. The bird gave a tiny chirp and smiled. It was kind of cute, Courtney noticed. And it looked familiar. She tried to wrap her mind around where she'd seen it before…hmmm… Oh, right! Karen had shown her one once in one of her books. Natu, it was called? As if to confirm Courtney's thoughts, the tiny bird chirped, "Natu!" Courtney giggled. Yup, Natu! But this one looked funny…it was…brighter? The whole bird had a golden-yellow tint to it. Oh, well.

Now what? She had somehow managed to get a Pokemon... And her curiosity was too much. Exiting through the back door, she started to walk around to the front of the lab. She had been beginning to wonder what those people were doing here, and besides, maybe they could help figure out why her Pokemon was a funny color? Arriving once again to the front of the lab, she gulped, and walked inside.

This room was bigger, of course, being the first room. It looked more or less like the other one, with all the clutter... Although this room had a few key differences: first, there seemed to have been a fight - papers were everywhere, and some thigns had taken considerable damage. Second, there was a circle of about eight kids in the room, all with their own Pokemon, talking. Some looked as confused as she felt, and some looked calm. "Well, this is it," she whispered to Natu. Before she could announce anything to the whole group, se noticed a young boy walking towards her. For a moment, Courtney grew worried - what is she wasn't allowed to be here? But the boy didn't seem to be angry... He looked rather friendly, actually.

"Hi, my name's Jack Nebulon," he said. Oh, okay. Definitely not angry. "What's yours?"

"Courtney," she replied, smiling at the boy. "And this is Glimmer." She lifted Natu a bit so that he could see the Pokemon. She'd decided on the name in only a couple of moments. That way, it seemed more like it had been hers for a while. "What's going on here this late?"

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    "Hmmm, I've read about these sorts of Pokemon before, i think your Pokemon is shiny. Well, that's the common term for it. Shining Pokemon are rarer than most others because they are, the same species, but they are a different color." replied Jack. The girl seemed around his age. She didn't seem hostile either, he figured she must've seen the ball of light.
    "What, err...it's a long story." replied Jack to Courtney's second querry. "Come with me." he said. The two went over to Lyall, who had finished explaining to Audrey and Callie. "Hey, Lyall, this person wandered in here and got an egg, the only way she could've got here was by the same way as us. So you should probably explain to her what's going on here." said Jack to Lyall. Lyall looked at the girl, she seemed around Jack's age, sixteen. While Lyall himself was a year older. Lyall looked at her and started talking "Well...."
    Later, Lyall had, once again, explained what had happened.
    "There are some people who STILL don't know what's going on, we should probably call them here." said Lyall. "Acctually, you haven't told me or anybody what that sphere of light was. What did we follow to get here?" asked Jack.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    Raven shook her head, feeling much better. She took off her sunglasses, letting everyone see her eyes. Her pale pink eye shadow and black mascara helped accentuate her pastel pink eyes. She looked right at the boy. "Sorry for that. I was stared at when I was young because my eyes were so different. I shouldn't let something so childish affect me so late in my life. They used to call me pinky.", she said, her wind-chime voice stronger, not as weak and not as shaky. She took out her iPod and put in one ear bud.

She played "Just Dance", by Lady Gaga, turning it up until she only heard the music. She started singing the words, lost in her own little world. She was totally relaxed. She was letting her guard down, feeling like she didn't have to be so reserved around Tommy and his Scraggy. Raven didn't sing unless she was alone, or totally trusted the person or people she was with. Flora was enjoying her trainer's good mood. She was swaying to the beat of the music, hopping around. Flora was dancing to the music, very happy.

"Ok, I got a pokémon that loves Lady Gaga. This is the best day ever", Raven said. When she got to the part that Colby O'Donnis and Akon sing, she simply listened. After that she played "Telephone". She loved singing, and her wind-chime voice enthralled those who listened, but Raven was very self-conscious and shy. If she were feeling a bit better, and was alone, she'd have been dancing too. She moved with a grace that would break any ballerina's heart into pieces.

King!

better
    Years
    "Hmmm I've read about these sorts of Pokemon before," the boy said adressing Glimmer. "I think your Pokemon is shiny. Well, that's the common term for it. Shining Pokemon are more rare than most others because they are the same species, just a different color." Wow. The egg that had hatched in her hand was a REAL shiny Pokemon? Courtney smirked. Of course she would end up with the special one! The boy continued, answering her second question with, "What, er, it's a long story." That either meant he had no idea, or he did and didn't want her to know yet. Neither of them were what she had been hoping for.

Before Courtney could respond, he dragged her over to one of the other boys in the room, who had just finished up talking with a couple of other kids. The new boy was a bit taller than her, and probably a couple of years older. He seemed to be in charge of the group. Speaking of the group... Courtney looked around once more, observing the people in the room. They were all kids, at least. They varied in appearance, some tall, some short, boys and girls. There was a couple in the corner of the room, a boy and a girl. The boy, who had some weird, ugly-looking Pokemon with him, was watching the girl. She was listening ot an iPod, singing along with the music, her Pokemon dancing beside her. And the weirdest thing of all? She had eyes that were pink. 'I wish I had pink eyes,' Courtney thought. Unless they made your vision all pink too, because then that would totally suck.

Finally, she snapped back into focus when Jack's voice said, "What did we follow to get here?" Apparently, the taller boy had just explained what everyone was doing here. And of course, she'd missed it, Her face went a little red. Oh, well. It probably wasn't that important, anyways. She nodded and turned towards the taller boy, waiting for him to answer Jack's question as well.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Callie looked to the corner of the room, where the girl with a Budew was singing with her iPod in. She didn't understand how they could be so uninterested in what had happened tonight. Each to their own, she supposed.

Callie looked at her pokemon play with Jack's Cubone. She hadn't decided whether to name him yet.

"So, why exactly were we brought here? I don't quite understand."

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    "Well...err....you mean the ball of light?"
    Courtney had just turned around, she was obviously not paying attention when Lyall explained the situation. Never mind, he could explain it later. "You're sounding suspicious, Lyall." said Jack. "Uh, yeah, sorry about that. What you followed was a crafty invention of mine called the Luminous Orb. The Luminous Orb can illumiate a whole room and blind everyone for just a split second. I put it in a little remote-controlled float-ball that was stripped of air. Luminous Orbs end quickly because of the Oxygen in the air around us. In a confined space with no air, the Luminous orb would stay alight. I needed help against the Rocket man, so i used the contraption in hope of attracting anybody i could. I then took out all the eggs that this lab contained and set them ready for anybody who came in. I grabbed one myself and started to fight. Then you came in, thank god. And a band of other kids. Then more, i can't believe my Luminous Orbs attracted this many people." Explained Lyall. He was obviously a smart person. Jack was sure that Courtney hadn't paid attention that time either. Because of the long explanation. She didn't look too concerntrated. And some other people were not concerned either. There was a girl who started listening to her iPod. "Jeez, this isn't a place to chill." Thought Jack to himself. Seemingly hardly anyone was paying attention to the seriousness of whatever this was.

I mean it. Stop doing your own stuff and get into the game. That means you Darkangel and CrossJHero. You should go to Lyall and get your explenation. I'm waiting for everyone to do so so we can move on.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    Audrey was shocked to hear Lyall speak of such pokemon. She didn't know what she had been missing not knowing this. Audrey heard Lyall speak of a Luminous Orb that he had created to bring more trainers here. "Wow, you made that?" She said to Lyall. "Oh, and one more thing, who was that guy who spoke without moving his mouth at all?" Audrey asked. "A member of team rocket." Lyall replied. "Oh I've heard of team rocket before. A mighty trainer named Red disbanded it a long time ago. I hear all sorts of stories from my grandmother." Audrey told the people. "I wonder how the Delta pokemon got to be this powerful." Audrey said. Sparx wondered too.

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
    Years
    (OOC: It's not that I haven't done anything, if anyone hasn't noticed, I've been having trouble getting on the site. Sorry for hampering the progress of the game if I did, getting on with it.)

Tommy then said, "You're a great singer, but, something to do with the circumstances that we got here with is being discussed."

Tommy smiled as he walked to the center of the room with Scraggy, as he then began listening to the conversation because he said, "Sorry for taking so long, if anyone has an antidote that they can lend me, I would be happy for it, we got a poisioned...."

He then heard the explanation of Lyall of the orbs and then said, "So, you made that sphere of light come to my room and take me here?"

Delta Pokemon were on Tommy's mind, but he put it aside to let his 'anger' at Lyall fester a bit.

Tommy then asked, "Why did the orbs choose us?"

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
    Raven put everything away. "Sorry. Frazzled nerves.", she said. She got up and managed to stay on her feet. She walked over and stood next to Tommy. "Yeah, I've heard of Delta Pokemon. Evil little things.", she said. She listened to the boy as he explained the light orb situation. "So....you're telling me that you made the orbs find us and bring us here? I have one question....why us? Why did you choose us when there are other kids out there?", she asked. She fidgeted. She wasn't very comfortable around large groups of people.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Much better.

"It didn't choose you of course, several of them were just hovering and leading the way to the lab. I was surprised only you cam, frankly. I thought some adults would still be up and come. What were you all doing up so early?" replied Lyall. "Well, i had a bad dream...." said Jack. Everyone widened their eyes. "What?" he asked, confused. Everyone claimed about how they'd had the same dream too. "What? You all had the same dream?" asked Lyall. "Oh no, this is bad."
    "You're not telling us something Lyall." said Jack, as all faces turned back to the Pikachu-owning boy. "Sigh...time for the full truth." said Lyall.
    "The orbs weren't originally meant to illuminate things, they were known before as Dark Orbs. Do you know why? Because they emited a certain energy called Dark Aura. This Aura was the same Aura used by a Pokemon named Darkrai. Darkrai used this aura to make people have bad dreams. The Dark Orbs mimiced Dark Aura. In reality, the Dark Orbs spread the Dark Aura all across the land, making people and Pokemon go berserk, but extremely Powerfull. Have you noticed the increase in Delta Pokemon? Dark Orbs. And not just that, if you watch the news a lot you'll know that many other PEOPLE seem to be ending up in nuthouses. This is because the dark aura is getting to them. I was attacked by Darkrai as an infant, I've been infected with an overdose of Dark Aura, i needed to get rid of it, i created Dark Orbs. I extracted my energy into them, that got rid of most of my Dark Aura. Then i threw the Orbs into a river. I realized what a mistake I'd made, for there were Pokemon living in that lake. When i found all the Orbs the Pokemon attacked me, the infection had begun. Slowly i watched the ews, as more people and Pokemon became Delta. Pokemon became powerfull, luckily, the same symtom wasn't available to humans. Anyway, eventually, the Team Rocket man found me, he had been after me because i held the Dark Orbs, wich could be very usefull to the team. In an act of desperation, only a few days before i found out that Dark Orbs emit Light, if insected with a syrum, one i could find here. That's why i was here in the first place. I injected them with the syrum and turned them light, i was about to leave when the man found me. I used my Pokemon against him but it was futile. In an act of desperation i picked up the egg and sent out the Orbs. Now...here's the part you won't like.
    I lied to you, yes the orbs were my invention, and yes i renamed them. But i lied about all the jibber jabber about how they were lighted. I just told you the truth. I'm afraid the reason you woke up from that dream is because the light got to you, have you noticed how most Delta Pokemon are Basic-pokemon? That's because the infection is more prone to children, that explains why you're all here.
    The point being, if you all had the same dream, you're all infected."

Haha! How'd you like that twist?! :P

DarkAngel91

Years
    Raven held up her hands. "Woah, woah...wait.....I-I...say what?!", she stuttered. She looked at her hands, then at the boy, then at Tommy. She'd never been infected with anything in her life..except the flu. She started pacing. She wrung her hands and twisted her hair around her finger. "I-I-I......I n-need to g-go out a-and get some a-air", she stuttered. She turned and ran, stopping outside the door. She sank down and wrapped her arms around her knees. She took several deep breaths. "What am I doing? Those kids need me, and here I am, running away from my problems. Again. No more running.", she murmered. She got up and went back inside. She walked back to her spot. She sighed deeply. "So what do you propose we do?", she asked. She bent down and picked up her pokemon. Raven seemed brave and cool, but she was really shy,timid, and very, very skittish. She hugged Flora and hid her face.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    "What?!" Audrey said to Lyall. "What on earth were you thinking?!" Audrey was shocked and angered at the same time. It wasn't how she'd normaly act to other people. "I'm sorry..." Lyall said. "Oh... I'm sorry too... I was just a little mad about it." Audrey appologized to Lyall. "I... I'm really shocked." Audrey said. Sparx was shocked just like Audrey. Sparx and Audrey had almost the same feelings as each other. Sparx jumped up onto her shoulder. Audrey was worried about Lyall's desease. She was worried about all other people that had got affected by it too. There was a look in her hazel eyes that said so. Now that she thought about it, her uncle had been effected by it. Sparx saw the look in Audrey's eyes. He grew sad too, but then he quickly turned happy again and patted Audrey on the back. "Thanks Sparx." She said softly to Sparx.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    "What?!" exclaimed everyone in the room simultaneously. "Th-this is a disaster!" exclaimed Jack, his Cubone couldn't react because it was near-faint and regaining its strength. "I'm infected wi-with what?! WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS THING!" He shouted. "I don't know!!!" replied Lyall. Jack was very angry with him, how could he put his own sake above the sake of Jack and the group. "I can't believe you willingly realeased those dumb orbs into air knowing the consequences!" said Jack, still angrily, but more calmly than he had a few seconds ago. "Look, you're all infected with what i call Delta Infection. Deal with it! I have for the past eight years!" said Lyall. This immediatly shushed everyone, even Jack. "D'you think it's easy having a nightmare every time you go to sleep! Do you?! I've had dreams you couldn't even begin to comprehend! I saw my family murdered every night in those dreams! I dreaded the word "Bedtime"! Do you know what that feels like?!" he added. Jack and the others fell silent. Now Jack felt very bad for upsetting Lyall like this. He didn't know it was this bad. "Sorry, Lyall" Jack said really quietly. Then Raven said "What do you propose we do?" Lyall answered. "I don't know, as you can see, trying to get rid of only my infection had infected all of you, so we shouldn't and won't make more Dark Orbs to get rid of it. We need to make a cure."

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Callie inhaled deeply, her eyes closed. So. They were all infected with Dark Aura, and the chances were that some of them would end up in the mental house, powerful and insane. They all could become a danger to the people they were close to, and so drastic measures would need to be taken immediately. And there goes dad's theory of this region being safer than Johto.

Callie opened her eyes. Archen had mimicked her, closing his eyes and appearing deep in thought. She looked down at him and a sense of determination welled inside her.

"A cure. Right. Where do we start?"

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    "Well, i should further my studies into Dark Aura and Delta Pokemon, you guys can be sort of my assistants. First things first, i need a specimin Delta Pokemon. You'll have to go out and find one."
    said Lyall. "Are you insane? They're extremely powerfull, me and my mother almost got killed by one when i was 10." replied Jack. "Then train your Pokemon, catch new ones, battle Gyms, i dunno. Just make your pokemon stronger for when you meet a Delta, then capture it and bring it back here. I will need at least one to test cures on and to examine to find the actual problem." said Lyall. "Alright. I'll go train and challenge the first gym to start off." replied Jack. "Good, i suggest the rest of you do the same." said Lyall, adressing all the rest of the kids. "But first, some sleep. I'm exhausted." said Jack. "Sure, you guys get a long rest. I'll work on a cure." said Lyall.

Next Chapter.

You all go home and get a good night's sleep with your Pokemon. You end up having the same dream as before, the eyes staring at you, except they reveal themeselves to be the eyes of a Pokemon that's black, looking a bit like a ghost. It had red eyes and a white head and is floating. It has arms but no legs, and suddenly it lunges at you and you wake up. You realize the dream must be a cause of the Dark Aura, and decied not to tell your family any of what happened. The sun shines brightly and you all head back to the lab....to find everything in perfect order, eggs on the desk, Papers stockpiled and no Lyall....

The rest of what you do is totally up to you for now, although i will be monitoring.

DarkAngel91

Years
    Raven left the lab, shaken and exausted. She got changed into a pair of soft grey sweat pants she had cut into capri pants and a grey tee-shirt. She shook out her hair, letting it fall into a messy style around her face. She climbed into bed with Flora and was fast asleep in 5 minutes. Raven tossed and turned during the night, plauged by the nightmare again. She woke up screaming. She was shaking.

She took a few deep breaths to calm herself. She got changed into a simple black tee-shirt with a red rose on it. Her shirt also revealed a rose tattoo on her left shoulder, that ended at her elbow. She had a black rose tattoo on her right hand. She usually covered them with make-up, but she was too shaken to bother. She had on a pair of black denim jean capri pants, that also had a rose on the left leg. She wore black sneakers, which were her favorite pair as they were the most comfortable.

After packing her things she picked up Flora and put her in her pack. She left the pack open so Flora could watch. She checked out and headed to the lab again. Raven expected it to be a disaster area, but it was neat and tidy, not a paper out of place. She also saw that there was no Lyall. She sighed and sat down, wondering what to do now.

Back