• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Perfect Crystal (Updated 5th of April 2019) - Original Version

Years
  • Age 57
  • Seen Apr 1, 2020
trainers have the same level pokemon as the original crystal im in violet now and only falkner has stronger pokemon :/

darthbr

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
You should make the legendary encounters like fixed, not spawn everytime, make it like the original games, 1 legendary only, not many spawning

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 20, 2021
Hello, I love this rom very much! I decided to complete my pokedex for the first time ever and I'm almost there, waiting for my last egg to hatch and.... Struggling to find Totodile! I've spent ages in the Whirl Island caves to no avail. Can someone tell me the exact location inside the caves I should be in? Losing my mind over this!

Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Aug 10, 2021
Is it possible to steal "Lucky Egg" also from Blissey or does only Chansey carry them? If yes, what are the odds to get one?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2021
So, legitimate question. What's the benefits to this version over say, the older Crystal - EMU edition? I'm legitimately curious as I'm planning on gathering up some AIO versions for nuzlocke streaming at some point down the line.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
I just want to know if there is a way I could add gen 8 style exp share to this? I don't have a computer btw.

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Jul 3, 2023
Yo, didn't this game get an update in 2020? Why isn't the PokéCommunity thingy not updated? Also, I've been trying to add the update to the og rom but it is an RAR file and I can't convert it to a ZIP? Help!

Lowkey, I wish y'all'd kept Red at Lv 100 while keeping everything else HGSS, though from what I read, making some encounters not a 1% is good and making the Kanto starters available mid-game is awesome!

Edit:
Beautiful hack dawg! Sorry that this post seems like, rude or anything. I'm just a dumb 17yr who loves Pokémon Gameboy and Gameboy Color related.

Days
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Hello SuperEgz. First of all i wanna say your game is amazing. Can you please tell me how i can get the GS ball ingame? I finished the game and beat Red but i got no idea where to find the GS ball please help haha :D

Back