• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon [Person] Snap, Anime Version !

Status
Not open for further replies.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
  • @AceDragonite : Sorry, you must choose before I submit you. ):
    @IquidLoopz : Isn't that from Indigo ? It has to be from ADV./Battle Frontier...

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • @AceDragonite : Sorry, you must choose before I submit you. ):
    @IquidLoopz : Isn't that from Indigo ? It has to be from ADV./Battle Frontier...
    There's no Swellow's from Kanto. =P I think... LOL. Plus it's after he beats Tucker, in the Frontier.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
  • Judging for today is going to begin in less than one hour- approximately 45 MINUTES from now.

I'll be posting up some stuff regarding the rules for the finalists after the judging commences, so look out for that!

Shiny Politoed

Dreamer
    Years
  • Pokemon [Person] Snap, Anime Version !

May's munchlax owning a vileplume

"Glory punch" is the title :) hope I'm not too late :P

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
  • Alright guys, thanks for all of the glorious submissions! This concludes the third day of competition, and the last day before the finals! Thanks to everybody for the submissions, we really appreciate your participation in this event!

DO NOT POST ANY MORE SUBMISSIONS UNTIL HIIRO OR I ANNOUNCES THE WINNER. ONLY THE THREE FINALISTS MAY POST SUBMISSIONS AFTERWARD.

EDIT: last fighter and destiny demon are allowed to resubmit because their image links were broken on my computer. Forever's was as well, but I got it to work.

Last edited:

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
  • Alright then, thank you all for the great submissions! Everybody did a great job, and it came down to a very close finish between 5 submitters! However, I have to say that glory was captured in the greatest part by:

ETERNAL NIGHTMARE!!!!

Congratulations Eternal Nightmare for making it on to the finals as the Most Glorious Snapper! Your portrayal of Lucario's sacrifice and his chance to hear the truth from Sir Aaron was very astounding.

Now, today is the final day, and we have some things to clarify for the three finalists: MEGAS, mervyn797, and Eternal Nightmare!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
    DAY IV: THE MOST UNIQUE!!!

- Each of the three finalists must pick their own emotion or feeling to convey. Funny, Glorious, and Tragic CANNOT BE USED.
    -Please explain in your submission how you think the snap represents your emotion. Please also state your selected emotion in your submission.
    - I am going to require you all to find your submissions, upload them to photobucket.com, and then link the image in your post from photobucket. This will prevent any issues of me not being able to see the images.
    - Remember to try and make your photo unique! UNIQUENESS IS A MAJOR PART OF THIS COMPETITION. I don't want to see cliche Pokemon moments, like Ash and Misty's goodbye, or Ash's victory over Gary. Try to find a moment that one wouldn't really see that often that conveys your selected emotion really well.
    - You may pick from ANY ANIME SERIES OR MOVIEfor this final round. This gies you a lot of freedom. Use it wisely.
    - Your submissions are due NO LATER THAN 9:00 P.M. PST ON MONDAY. That gives you approximately 28 hours to get everything completed.

Anybody may now post and wish a finalist good luck (kind of like a cheering audience), but PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT COMPLAIN THAT YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT, GIVE SUGGESTIONS, OR UPLOAD PICTURES TO THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE COMPETING. THIS MAKES IT UNFAIR TO THE OTHER FINALISTS.

Alright, let the finals commence! Good luck to all 3 finalists!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Wow I won :D. Omg that makes me so happy. I'm excited for this final round and may the best snap win.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • For our top three finalists, just to clarify exactly what we are looking for, I made a short and simple list to help you out. Those listed below will be what determines our Master Snapper. Also, additional to what was mentioned by Skip Shot there is another criteria to fill.

Day IV - The Most Unique: The Battle of the Finalists

- Each finalist must represent three snap shots, not just one.
    - Each snap shot should be from a different season or movie, they cannot be from the same.
    - They must be unique, so be creative and think outside the box - Go beyond just a victory from Gary, or the original group splitting up.
    - Within each unique snap shot, a different emotion or sense of feeling must be portrayed. Funny, Tear-Jerking, and Glorious cannot be one of the emotions/feelings.
    - Explain the emotion in each snap shot, and why you think it gives off this emotion/feeling and what makes it unique.
    - Also, because of Skip Shot's need to see the image, have your image uploaded to Photobucket after you find it. But make sure to list it's original source.

As for all those who did not make it this far, we appreciate you participating and as promised you will be given a participation emblem when the 2010 PokéCommunity Get-Together wraps to a close. Please do not try to make this unfair for our three finalists by giving them any hints or clues; a simple congratulations and wish of luck will be just fine though. n_n

Congratulations MEGAS, mervyn787, and Eternal Nightmare. Good luck on the final round. It's the one that counts so give it your all and just remember to have fun with it.

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    What noone else found there pictures. Ah well I'm guess I'm the first one up I suppose

The source for all these pictures are triltaison.livejournal.com eg the link on the first page

Emotion/Feeling 1 Anger/Rage
    Spoiler:

Emotion/Feeling 2 Overconfidence
    Spoiler:

Emotion/Feeling 3 Fear
    Spoiler:

Alright I'm all set and done. Hahaha hopefully my competition can top me :3?

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • Alrighty, here are the pics, source is from filb.de

Feeling or emotion #1 No amused

Sometimes, we won't be so amused with things when we are losing and stuff, like Attila and Hun, their world dimonation of winning was soon starting to be losing after Jimmy and the others went to stop them. Like us, when we are winning, suddenly somebody stops us, and we won't be too amused. That is what makes this picture is very unique.

Feeling or emotion #2 Anger

Anger, one of the most common emotion for us. Like the example of Ash, gotten abit angry, when started losing to his match, big and important one. Us too, when we are doing something big and important, let's say we are doing an important document for school competition or whatever on the computer, soon the sudden it turn itself off, while you forgot to save it, that makes us very angry indeed. So this picture is what makes it unique.

Feeling or emotion #3 Suprised/Shocked

Shocking and suprised huh? Anyway, when we noticed something very special to us, like something we never seen before, or when we see some strange object once, and after that soon again, we would felt very suprised and yet shocking. Like Paul, he saw Ash's Infernape's Blaze ability rises again, he was very suprised with it. So yeah, this is what makes the picture special and unique.

Well, very very tough but fun too. So yeah. ^^
    Hopefully I will made it. ^_^

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Well, Well, Its me people!

Snap I

Movie: Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
    Spoiler:

Emotion Conveyed:
    {Affection}
    Well, according to me this picture represents the loving emotion between May and the baby Manaphy, similar to the one shared between a mother and a child. After all May was the first person to be seen by Manaphy and it believed that May was its mother. This picture contains the final moments shared by them and is a perfect example of motherly affection.
    ---------
    Snap II

Indigo League (I may be wrong)
    Spoiler:

Emotion Conveyed:
    {Infatuation}
    Brock blushing while looking at a girl is... well, not so uncommon. But Ash too? That's something more, very rare for Ash. In this picture a school kid shows the team a picture of a girl leader to which both Ash and Brock are blushing. And, the second thing this picture shows is that Misty is angry, or well, actually jealous. xD Maybe she does have feelings for Ash!
    ----------
    Snap III

Hoenn Saga
    Spoiler:

Emotion Conveyed:
    {Delight}
    Well, Team Rocket deserve to be in at least one of the pictures, as they are an integral part of Pokemon. xD In this particular episode, Giovanni asks Team Rocket to set up a branch in Hoenn. Jessie, James and Meowth are hence very excited and feel that they have been promoted. This snapshot expresses their thrill as well as delight.
    ----
    Images taken from youtube, livejournal and my movie collection.

Last edited:

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
  • MEGAS, unamused and anger are pretty much the same emotion when you narrow it down, and both of your first two pictures could count for either. I'm only telling you this because it could be considered grounds to disqualify your submission, so please change one of your three snaps. Thanks!

EDIT: Just need to clarify- mervyn, what emotion are you hoping to get out of your 2nd snap? Jealousy or infatuation?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back