• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Photos in Cianwood City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
Years
  • In G/S/C, a Pokémon photographer was located in Cianwood City. After getting pictures taken of your Pokémon, you had the ability to print them out using the GameBoy printer. Do you think that some form of this will be available in HG/SS?

I always wanted to print out pictures of my Meganium, but I didn't have a GameBoy printer. It would be great if I could do it this time around. ^_^

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    HGSS+DSi Camera=...possibilities. I think this has been pointed out before, though...

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
  • HGSS+DSi Camera=...possibilities. I think this has been pointed out before, though...

I did a forum search on the topic, but I couldn't find any topics on it. It may have been mentioned in the speculation thread, but that was over 11 pages long >_<;; I'm sorry if this has been pointed out before.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    There was a topic asking about whether or not this was a DSi exclusive, which turned into a discussion about possible DSi exclusive features, and i was the one who first suggested the DSi camera and the Photo shop been linked, although i couldn't remember which city had it.

Lynx1

has significant angst
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    HGSS+DSi Camera=...possibilities.
    DSi Camera =/= DS Printer
    Though you may be onto something. It's feasible that you would be able to upload a picture onto an SD card, and then onto a computer, and THEN print it. Doesn't seem worth the trouble though.

jacobyoung1996

Variety Gym ******
    Years
  • They have to be careful about the DS and DSi because they can't build in the camera and other DSi accessories too much because otherwise normal DS's wouldn't get the best gaming experiance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back