• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Pikachu Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
Years
  • I don't see what the big deal about this. There's no skill what so ever involved in this hack, in fact you probably couldn't even call it a hack. All you did was change all the picture # on a-map, and then changed a few things in a script editor. So far, I see no ingenuity in it. Someone could do this in about 15 or so minutes if they knew they're way around a-map, and could open a script via XSE or any other script editor.

I mean, come on, you didn't even change the maps

Years
  • As you can see, I am showing my support through my signature. This hack deserves the space. Love it. I can not wait for this to be finished. You should add extra plot turns in this, that include alot of Pikachus...that would be make this hack even more awesome then it already is (if that is even possible.).

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
  • This Will do one of two things Be a Hit or Crash and Burn Miserably You Will Have to do alot to pull this off

Put a Good Team Together Before you do anything else this won't be a 1 person job

Personally I Would like to see how this turns out but you need to figure all what your doing a game all pickachu is not going to appeal to the general audience simply you need to give them a reason to want this

Years

• Don't worry about it.And your hack's my HotW!Also,this should probably go in Progressing Hacks,anyway.Just to let you know.
    EDIT:How 'bout instead a 'I Support' section in my sig?That way,I can help more hacks.And how about me helping you?
    You can do whatever you'd like with your sig. About heloing me... I'll consider it. :3

Lol. In all honesty, to me this hack screams "you gotta be kidding me", but that's just my opinion, obviously others like the idea.
    Why not call the region PiKanto?
    I'm not kidding. There's even a link to the first beta version in the first post. :3

And... why would I call it PiKanto. That's just silly :laugh:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I don't see what the big deal about this. There's no skill what so ever involved in this hack, in fact you probably couldn't even call it a hack. All you did was change all the picture # on a-map, and then changed a few things in a script editor. So far, I see no ingenuity in it. Someone could do this in about 15 or so minutes if they knew they're way around a-map, and could open a script via XSE or any other script editor.

Look, I understand why you're so jealous, but calm down friend, there is enough of this fantastic game to go around, you won't miss your turn, I assure you.

Years
  • I don't see what the big deal about this. There's no skill what so ever involved in this hack, in fact you probably couldn't even call it a hack. All you did was change all the picture # on a-map, and then changed a few things in a script editor. So far, I see no ingenuity in it. Someone could do this in about 15 or so minutes if they knew they're way around a-map, and could open a script via XSE or any other script editor.

There will be very subtle differences in the maps.

I don't know anything about scripting, but thanks for believing in me :3

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Can we have an update? I am CRAVING more of this fantastic experience!
    How will we tackle say, the sea?

Years
  • So,you'll let me?Thanks.I'll create the team thread,seeming as there's a team.
    OFF TOPIC:A few minutes ago,this was stickied.XD
    Uh.. I decided to do this on my own. It will help me perfect my hacking skills :3 Thanks, though.

also I May Make a Banner or Two for this if you want
    Aww, thanks, but I think I'd like there to be just one. It'll make it special and easily recognizable :3

Can we have an update? I am CRAVING more of this fantastic experience!
    How will we tackle say, the sea?
    The seas are currently empty, though there may be a surprise later on. :3

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
  • Look, I understand why you're so jealous, but calm down friend, there is enough of this fantastic game to go around, you won't miss your turn, I assure you.

Okay, now that's just condescending. If you want to start something, that's okay, "but assuming makes an ass out of both of us." I'm commented on this thread to show what lack of work has been put into this, that's all. I also find it demeaning to what a hack is around here.

Years
  • Okay, now that's just condescending. If you want to start something, that's okay, "but assuming makes an ass out of both of us." I'm commented on this thread to show what lack of work has been put into this, that's all. I also find it demeaning to what a hack is around here.
    Just curious, but have you looked around this section much?

Years

• Alright then.If you say so.But it could take a few months to release the next Beta.
    I plan to have another beta tomorrow :D

The suspense is killing me! please, tell us more!!
    Well, I'm going to add this in a spoiler tag for those who want to be surprised, but...
    Spoiler:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Okay, now that's just condescending. If you want to start something, that's okay, "but assuming makes an ass out of both of us." I'm commented on this thread to show what lack of work has been put into this, that's all. I also find it demeaning to what a hack is around here.

I also find it demeaning how many hackers manage to break rules and outright ignore them in my section, but that's not why I'm here. I'm here to appreciate this beautiful game. If you can't, then that is fine, but please do not ruin this for the large fanbase of this game.

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
  • Just curious, but have you looked around this section much?

Yeah, I have, considering your work to progress ratio, your progress highly out weighs the amount of work. But tell me, from the first 10 or so minutes of playing, is there a change of storyline is this? Or am I going to be playing fire red with a bunch of bright yellow sprites on my screen?

Years
  • Yeah, I have, considering your work to progress ratio, your progress highly out weighs the amount of work. But tell me, from the first 10 or so minutes of playing, is there a change of storyline is this? Or am I going to be playing fire red with a bunch of bright yellow sprites on my screen?
    You say that like it's a bad thing.

Also, there will be storyline changes once I finish editing the text and trainers. :3 Also battles will be much more... difficult.

Atomic Reactor

Or am I going to be playing fire red with a bunch of bright yellow sprites on my screen?

You make that sound like it's a problem?

This is the first time I've ever commented on a hack... but this is just to amazing to not comment on.
    Well done!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back