• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Pink and Purple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
  • POKEMON HACK

Hello, PokeCommunity! I am WobbuffetWynaut, a ROM Hacker, and here is... Pokemon Pink and Purple! I hope you like it! It's a hack of FireRed with two regions and every Pokemon is obtainable!
    For those of you who don't like Fakemon, I may or may not make another version of these with only Pokemon, no Fakemon.

STORY
    The rocks of the earth... The winds of the sky... The two come together in Pokemon Pink and Purple... You live in Bloomwood Town, a peaceful town in the region of Kohten. Your mother and father are missing, and you live with your aunt. One day, you become old enough to go on a Pokemon journey. But, the Professor isn't here! Your professor studies Pokemon history, but now, she has traveled to the Rioma region with your mother to do her research!
    The Professor, Professor Maple, let someone give out the starter Pokemon to new trainers. You find out that it is Violet, one of your neighbors. Choose between Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile, expect many twists and turns along your journey...
    Another one of your neighbors gets to choose a Pokemon too. They too are old enough for a Pokemon. Violet feels lonely staying at home with no other kids, so she goes on a Pokemon journey with the two of you.

TEAM EARTH AND SKY
    Team Earth/Sky is an evil organization that wants to turn Pokemon into history! Anything from sculptures and fossils, to writing and pottery, they'll do it! Howver, they can't do anything until they get the Terra/Azure Shard, a piece of a crystal left behind by an ancient Pokemon from long ago. There are five pillars scattered across the region, each one with an orb inside. When they come together, an ancient Pokemon will appear!
    PICTURES
    Pokemon Pink and Purple
    Pokemon Pink and Purple
    Pokemon Pink and Purple
    Pokemon Pink and Purple
    Pokemon Pink and Purple
    Pokemon Pink and Purple

NEW
    Spoiler:

POKEDEX
    Spoiler:

IMPORTANT CHARACTERS
    Spoiler:

CREDITS
    Spoiler:

DOWNLOADS
    Pink and Purple have no version exclusive Pokemon. The only difference is the story.
    PURPLE = EARTH
    PINK = SKY
    Spoiler:

So, what do you think of Pokemon Pink and Purple? Will you try it? :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    This looks fascinating. I did have a question though. Are you going to have all 721 pokemon in the hack as well as over 100 new fakemon?

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    dont know why but the story is kinda funny,.but quite good tho. This give a new feeling where bad guys chase after you and not otherwise like in pokemon series.

SidDays

Professional Lurker
    Years
  • you shouldnt post pics with tile errors.

Agreed. Sounds amazing and will mostly play when its out, but really, you should fix those tile errors. Also the last two screenshots are pointless.

Btw please do implement P/S split, and if possible, the P/S icons too, cause sometimes that really can be a deal breaker.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • If you can get the red, blue, and brown palettes shaded like your terrain, I'd be a really happy camper with this hack. ^^

You have a really likably generic story going in there, from what I see. You need work on those tile errors (!), cliffs can't cross with grass. For that I'd suggest making border tiles between the grass and cliff, with a jagged line, maybe? Other than the palette inconsistencies I already mentioned, it looks nice. :)

Wobb

Wynaut
    Years
  • I'm gonna have new tiles... And they'll look better. But I don't know how to insert them, and when I try, it doesn't work...
    Also, why do we have Team Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and the other regions? Did I miss something?

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I'm gonna have new tiles... And they'll look better. But I don't know how to insert them, and when I try, it doesn't work...
    Also, why do we have Team Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and the other regions? Did I miss something?
    It's just an event the forum denizens are holding, don't worry about it. It's no matter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back